Pages:
Author

Topic: Beastlymac - scammed me for 3.1 btc - gridseeds group buy - page 10. (Read 17715 times)

KWH
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045
In Collateral I Trust.

Again:

From an outsider reading in.. it sounds like..

someones brother bought some mining equipment. It was paid for, but not delivered for 4 months. During that time a delivery and or refund was discussed.
Now 4 months on, the refund is off the table ??

Is that the issue pretty much ?

for 5 months i been asking for refund. no response or ignoring from group buy organizer.
after_5_months_ he comes out with "private list" where are worthless goods for me.
for me its a pure scam.

now, after i started the scam thread and asked my bro for help, he marked us as not worthy of trust on forum and he called his buddies for stating opinions in the thread.

as you might expect, he is constantly avoiding answering simple questions concerning his "private list" idea and ignoring me for 5 months.

Give the shipping info, take delivery of your order and get the offered refund. Case closed.
Questions have been answered many times but they are not the answers you want so you "both" persist. You also were negligent during this time.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
cryptoshark
4 months denying payment/order having miners in hand is not scam ?

Communication is not a form of scam.

deny order, payment,

ignore within few months

I would like to state that my inbox has 2500+ pm's and it is easy to miss 4 in that number.

is that scam or not ?
please answer.
KWH
legendary
In Collateral I Trust.

someones brother bought some mining equipment. It was paid for, but not delivered for 4 months. During that time a delivery and or refund was discussed.

for 5 months i been asking for refund. no response or ignoring from group buy organizer.
after_5_months_ he comes out with "private list" where are worthless goods for me.
for me its a pure scam.

now, after i started the scam thread and asked my bro for help, he marked us as not worthy of trust on forum and he called his buddies for stating opinions in the thread.

as you might expect, he is constantly avoiding answering simple questions concerning his "private list" idea and ignoring me for 5 months.

Give the shipping info, take delivery of your order and get the offered refund. Case closed.
Questions have been answered many times but they are not the answers you want so you "both" persist. You also were negligent during this time.
cryptoshark
4 months denying payment/order having miners in hand is not scam ?

KWH
legendary
In Collateral I Trust.

for me its a pure scam.

KWH
legendary
In Collateral I Trust.
The buyer never gave a shipping addy ?
That seems kinda retarded..... Or is it just me...

3-4BTC order, I would be checking the order details and shipping progress daily for fear of a mistake on my part. I would want the order ASAP so I could maximize any profits. Doesn't seem to be the case here. Only a full refund is being sought once the equipment is now of low value. The original buyer can't be bothered with it so it falls to the brother to pursue. *shrugs*
Activity: 32
Merit: 0

for me its a pure scam.

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
The buyer never gave a shipping addy ?
That seems kinda retarded..... Or is it just me...
Activity: 924

Missed the part where bbxx slanders Beastlymac. Beastlymac does everything in his power to reimburse the "brother".

At this point assholes going to be assholes even when the honest guy tries and tries to resolve the issue over and over again.

Don't do biz with these two jagoffs bbxx and his "brother" can't trust people that lie and won't even try to take a fair settlement when it is offered.
KWH
legendary
In Collateral I Trust.

You forgot the part where shipping information was never given and also the part where there is a refund to be given as well as the proceeds from the equipment auction in progress.
legendary
Activity: 910
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

cryptoshark
beastlymac within 4 months was denying any order, payment. finally he found secret list with order and put goods at auction. it is scam. pure fraud.

my "lies" have been based at beastlymac responses. i have answered to thoose false accusations. i have nothing to hide. above all is ressolved.

this is sad.
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.

i dont care you have sent order or not. (it was after he asked about refund). he has not ordered items,
part taken out from private conversation (whole sentence is related to my brother`s will to reserve items not order)

so next lie destroyed

"Destroyed" interesting that you say if I quote part of a message it means it isn't valid? So that would mean that everything you have posted being quotes would be "destroyed". Your brother wanted to reserve the units? Interesting you come up with something so preposterous. Where anywhere in the sale thread did it say that users where required to pay for reserving units? No where because it wasn't required. You only had to pay if you actually ordered the miners. Are you saying that my quotes are some how invalid or "lies"? honestly? Yes "telling tales" in an attempt to discredit someone is a lie. You making claims that your brothers miners had not been ordered from the manufacturer is a lie.

yes. please include whole sentence with context.
also that conversation was private so "spamming threads with slenderous lies" is false.

also lie is that time if you post a fact you know is not true and you do it intentionally.
i cant see connection in that case.

my brother wanted to reserve units it is true. so where is my lie ?

your accusations are false then. please remove feedback.
also refund gridseeds value dated at 10.03.2014 (since you have been ignoring my brother "having" his miners due to:

deny order, payment,

ignore within few months

I would like to state that my inbox has 2500+ pm's and it is easy to miss 4 in that number.

)

that is fair solution
thanks

Your brother will receive a refund for the single chip miners and he will receive the proceeds from the auctioned off 5 chip devices. At this point I will not remove the feedback posted on your account. Although I will review all feedback left at a later date and potentially change it as I do with all feedback I leave. The quotes from above where either made publicly or sent via pm to more recipients then just you and myself meaning you stated them to outside figures such as escrow.ms and theymos by cc them into the pm. At a later date it is possible I will provide all correspondence in relation to this case (made via) publicly as that seems to be your wish although it is generally don't post private messages publicly.
cryptoshark

i dont care you have sent order or not. (it was after he asked about refund). he has not ordered items,
part taken out from private conversation (whole sentence is related to my brother`s will to reserve items not order)

so next lie destroyed

"Destroyed" interesting that you say if I quote part of a message it means it isn't valid? So that would mean that everything you have posted being quotes would be "destroyed". Your brother wanted to reserve the units? Interesting you come up with something so preposterous. Where anywhere in the sale thread did it say that users where required to pay for reserving units? No where because it wasn't required. You only had to pay if you actually ordered the miners. Are you saying that my quotes are some how invalid or "lies"? honestly? Yes "telling tales" in an attempt to discredit someone is a lie. You making claims that your brothers miners had not been ordered from the manufacturer is a lie.

yes. please include whole sentence with context.
also that conversation was private so "spamming threads with slenderous lies" is false.

also lie is that time if you post a fact you know is not true and you do it intentionally.
i cant see connection in that case.

my brother wanted to reserve units it is true. so where is my lie ?

your accusations are false then. please remove feedback.
also refund gridseeds value dated at 10.03.2014 (since you have been ignoring my brother "having" his miners due to:

deny order, payment,

ignore within few months

)

that is fair solution
thanks
helo

please state "lies posted by bbxx". i dont see any.

since you (Bicknellski) are not responding to my PM i have sent to you 11 days ago (?), im asking you for public answer to below message:

can you qoute my slanderous lie?

i posted facts that you were denying that curiousminer ordered anything.

where is my lie?

Ok.

Claiming that i don't have a private list.

but he behaved like little rat. he is now telling tales that devices were already ordered...
This was proved to be true. You claimed it wasn't. A lie.
"he lied that he has his miners sealed"

Sent via PM
lying that you have ordered goods

That was proven false

Sent via PM

That was again proven to be a lie fabricated to mislead people.

So those are the lies i was able to compile in 10 minutes.

They where made in an attempt to discredit my account and past business relations and are thus slanderous the spamming related to you posting them off topic in other threads (for example here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/psa-self-moderated-group-buys-are-999-scams-707786) including one of my sales threads. That post has since been deleted.

ok lets dissasemble this post one after one

but he behaved like little rat. he is now telling tales that devices were already ordered...

"telling tales" is lie ? rather assumption that something is wrong

wrong accusation

next lie is also false (my wisdom was based at Beastlymac statements)

so next lie destroyed

please answer what i have fabricated. screenshoots ?

Bicknellski! this is really pathetic that you are avoiding to answer my post (where you attacking me, naming clown, fake brother)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8285365

be a man and answer!

cryptoshark
If you persist in stalking my threads with disinformation and off topic posts this will only get worse.
I ignore and block unreasonable people who fail to act ethically. At this point both these jokers are continuing this stupid vendetta for now apparent reason.

You named me clown and stating false accusations about lies and fabricated evidences.
I have responded to you.

you are avoiding answer.

please do it. be fair.
Activity: 924
@bbxx you made false claims that your brothers miners had not been submitted to the manufacturer this was proven to be false. You claimed that his order was sent for processing after he had asked for a refund this was also proven to be false.

helo

since you (Bicknellski) are not responding to my PM i have sent to you 11 days ago (?), im asking you for public answer to below message:

where is my lie?

Ok.

Sent via PM

That was proven false

Sent via PM

They where made in an attempt to discredit my account and past business relations and are thus slanderous the spamming related to you posting them off topic in other threads (for example here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/psa-self-moderated-group-buys-are-999-scams-707786) including one of my sales threads. That post has since been deleted.

If you persist in stalking my threads with disinformation and off topic posts this will only get worse.

I ignore and block unreasonable people who fail to act ethically. At this point both these jokers are continuing this stupid vendetta for now apparent reason.
cryptoshark
@bbxx you made false claims that your brothers miners had not been submitted to the manufacturer this was proven to be false. You claimed that his order was sent for processing after he had asked for a refund this was also proven to be false.

proven to be false?
how can you prove it?

i can prove that you were denying that my brother has not order anything from you ?
(within 4 months)

this is your explanation ? or maybe secret list ?
cryptoshark
helo

where is my lie?

Ok.

Sent via PM

That was proven false

Sent via PM

ok lets dissasemble this post one after one

"telling tales" is lie ? rather assumption that something is wrong

wrong accusation

next lie is also false (my wisdom was based at Beastlymac statements)

so next lie destroyed

please answer what i have fabricated. screenshoots ?

Bicknellski! this is really pathetic that you are avoiding to answer my post (where you attacking me, naming clown, fake brother)

be a man and answer!

helo

where is my lie?

Ok.

Sent via PM

That was proven false

Sent via PM

Pages:
Jump to: