Pages:
Author

Topic: Beastlymac - scammed me for 3.1 btc - gridseeds group buy - page 9. (Read 17715 times)

KWH
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045
In Collateral I Trust.
Ok so your saying the second option, which was he ignored you guys.

And to the beastly guys... whats your take on this ? You sy for 4-5 months OP didn't want to give his shipping information? what benefit did OP have by not giving shipping info and delaying ?

Why didn't he/doesn't he give that info? Good question. Only reason I can see would be to hedge against the explosion/devaluation of mining products. No address given, delay, delay until they are worth little or possibly something better came along, then demand a full refund. BOTH are guilty of delays but yet there is still no address to send the items to. If you want to know more, read through the OP.
All this has been covered in the OP. At this point, all that will happen is more copy and pasted posts.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Ok so your saying the second option, which was he ignored you guys.

And to the beastly guys... whats your take on this ? You sy for 4-5 months OP didn't want to give his shipping information? what benefit did OP have by not giving shipping info and delaying ?

KWH
legendary
In Collateral I Trust.
He has even posted pics of your order. Live up to your word and provide shipping information and close this issue.

beastymac sent me few pms, that im not on his order list. and after 5 months he comes out with "private list". come on.

You are not going to honor your word then?

+1 Pretty much sums up this whole fiasco.

please apologize me for saying clown and fake brother.
gandalfg knows us both bersonally

whole fiasco is result of beastlymac mess and ignoring pms
he held his goods/btc within 4 months and keep ignoring my brother
this is scam

No, it started with the omission of the buyers shipping address. You shouldn't even be posting as you are not the buyer, you are not adding anything new.
curiousminer  stated he would give the address once the items are ready to send, they are and have been. Give the shipping information as per your word, or is your word worthless?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
cryptoshark
He has even posted pics of your order. Live up to your word and provide shipping information and close this issue.

beastymac sent me few pms, that im not on his order list. and after 5 months he comes out with "private list". come on.

please apologize me for saying clown and fake brother.
gandalfg knows us both bersonally

whole fiasco is result of beastlymac mess and ignoring pms
he held his goods/btc within 4 months and keep ignoring my brother
this is scam
KWH
legendary
In Collateral I Trust.

Let me remind you of your post:

Give the shipping info, take delivery of your order and get the offered refund. Case closed.
Questions have been answered many times but they are not the answers you want so you "both" persist. You also were negligent during this time.

if beastymac would tell me, there are goods waiting for me, i would give him shipping info. BUT numerous times he told me im not on order list. so i been asking for refund.

for me coming out with "private list" after 5 months of ignoring consumer, what renders goods worthless is not fare.
what do you thing about coming out with "private list" idea after 5 months ? is it ok ?

@Bicknellski
what lies Huh pls cool your head and read the thread one more time.
cryptoshark
second.

within 4 months beastlymac was denying order/payment from curiousminer
finally after my help beastlymac found secret list with his order and put his goods for sale

this is scam
legendary
So what is the truth ?
for 5 months the OP just didn't supply an address to ship to ?

Or did Beastly ignore them for 5 months and offer it now ??

Now I am not saying it is, but if it s the second one, I would be pretty annoyed as well if I was OP. The device would be useless 5 months late.

I don't understand what benefit OP gets from not supplying an address for 5 months.

I don't think it needs to be / should be this confusing :|
Activity: 924

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
i dont plan hurt Beastlymac or any one else. for 5 months i been asking for refund. if i would know there are goods waiting for me i would provide post address _but_not_after 5 months because it makes my goods worth nothing!

why do i have to repeat the case so many times ? is it so hard to understand ? please put your self in my position...
Activity: 924
These two guys are jerking Beastlymac around at this point. There is a solution on the table they won't take it because they want to inflict more hurt on Beastlymac.

Well guess what? There are others watching on the sidelines and see right through these two and their games. No one should do biz with these two jokers they are not trustworthy. The lies and misrepresentations are more than an enough at this point to put them on ignore and let them pile up some more negative trust ratings.

Solution has been offered. Take the solution already and stop pissing into the wind. I have nothing but loathing and contempt for people who are obviously only out to destroy someone's reputation even when that person is trying very hard to make amends. Stop being assholes and take the compensation and please crawl back into whatever fricking hole you climbed out of. No one will ever do biz with you guys again given this sort BS and I will be sure to be pointing out people to this thread should they want to do biz with either of you two.

Give the shipping info, take delivery of your order and get the offered refund. Case closed.
Questions have been answered many times but they are not the answers you want so you "both" persist. You also were negligent during this time.

if beastymac would tell me, there are goods waiting for me, i would give him shipping info. BUT numerous times he told me im not on order list. so i been asking for refund.

for me coming out with "private list" after 5 months of ignoring consumer, what renders goods worthless is not fare.
what do you thing about coming out with "private list" idea after 5 months ? is it ok ?

SNIP... IGNORING THE LIARS IS THE RIGHT MOVE.

@Bicknellski

yes, numerous times he told me im not on his order list:

helo

i have send you all the details i know. please give me back my 3 btc or i will start topic in "Scam Accusations"

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0

What items did you order? I don't have you down for having ordered anything.

It is easier of you send me an email as I can respond quicker.

My email is [email protected]

after sending email i never get reply.

so if im not on order list, im asking for refund of 3.1 btc. beastymac comes out with "private list" - it actually makes my 2.1 btc gone in a wind. for me it is a lot, and i thing its not fair way to deal with consumer, especially not-expired consumer, as i am.
KWH
legendary
In Collateral I Trust.

@Bicknellski
KWH
legendary
In Collateral I Trust.

legendary
So again as an outsiders view... it sounds like the items are available now for delivery.

OP claim he was ignored for 5 months.... Is that true ?
If it is, I probably also would not want delivery of 5 month late device.

Regardless, it sounds like efforts are being made to do something....

Also I'm not taking sides or accusing anyone, I am just trying to understand what is going on Smiley
You really don't read do you?

yes indeed im not following the thread constantly because im currently in travel, right now its first time since 10 days when im on internet.
no, i did not read whole thread but from what i see situation is not chaining, we dont get to any conclusion. i dont agree for goods right now, its a pure scam for me. and yes, i know the rules of group buy.
KWH
legendary
In Collateral I Trust.

@Bicknellski

KWH
legendary
In Collateral I Trust.

@Bicknellski

You really don't read do you?

cryptoshark
beastlymac has made error. he was ignoring my brother and stating that he had not order anything

Communication is not a form of scam.

deny order, payment,

ignore within few months

I would like to state that my inbox has 2500+ pm's and it is easy to miss 4 in that number.

that is a fact

he should pay for his errors.

@Bicknellski
Pages:
Jump to: