Pages:
Author

Topic: Beastlymac - scammed me for 3.1 btc - gridseeds group buy - page 2. (Read 17713 times)

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
One question... Why did theymos remove beastly from his default trust ?
Theymos is not the type of person who is swayed by "lies" or what ever is being said.

It is no wonder you guys don't want an impartial mediator, but it looks like as if the outcome would not be favourable.
The fact your impartial mediator is a good buddy just goes to show the ethnic.

how much time have you all wasted. just fix up the customer and move on!!!!!
Activity: 924

numerous times i been confirming my id to beastymac, together with signed messages from my btc wallet, ip numers, email, ect. i was ignored.

Liar. Guys full of shit.

Stand by my statement. You LIE and you are sack of shit.

Both of you are sacks of shit and you both lie.

he also said 2 days after that he prefer refund due to customs fear.

and you have asked for payment proof
he gave it to you

and you entered silence scam mode.

that sums up you and your mentality

So your brother lied. He is now trying to force me to send him money by blackmailing my account. You are also involved in the blackmail.

What sums it up is.
Your brother ordered on the 5/2/2014 and when orderingm accepted the terms of the groupbuy that meant he was not elidgible for a refund after the order was sent for processing.

7/2/2014 curiousminer order sent for processing

Everything after this does not change the above. Your brother is not elidgible for a refund. You tried to force me to give you my personal information. You tried to blackmail me and you are trying to extort money from me. That is all proven in this thread and is the justification for the feedback I have left on your account and for my signature.

And at that point I feel since the accusing party is bring out no new information that this case has come to a conclusion and that my side of this issue in relation to the blackmail, extortion and slander will be covered in a seperate thread. If anyone would like to contact me in relation to this accusation I would ask you pm me as it is unlikely I will answer if it is posted here.

Regards, Beastlymac

The facts have been proven I have upheld and not broken the rules your brother agreed to. You having the audacity to call anyone else unprofessional in this situation is a joke as you and your brother have lied you have also attacked me personally and you have been impolite towards members of the community who have tried to assist in resolving this matter.

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
cryptoshark

numerous times i been confirming my id to beastymac, together with signed messages from my btc wallet, ip numers, email, ect. i was ignored.

Liar. Guys full of shit.

please read whole topic, and dont be rude.
i can qoute you proofs if you want.
lets make a bet
if he is liar i send you 0.1 btc
if not, you pay 0.1 btc to sean outpost.

Liar. Guys full of shit.

Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.
stop posting crap, bick

gandlalfG profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/gandalfg-36436

he was talking with Beastlymac about with matter by skype

he knows me personally, my brother, i got also few photos with him from our acivities.

I only very briefly (about two lines of text) talked with him about the matter as he didn't particularly want to be involved in the issue.
cryptoshark
stop posting crap, bick

gandlalfG profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/gandalfg-36436

he was talking with Beastlymac about with matter by skype

he knows me personally, my brother, i got also few photos with him from our acivities.

Password crackin isn't that hard, you know. ID verif is a standard procedure...

also our id been confirmed by user gandalfG who know me and my brother prsonaly and he know beastymac.
Could you provide a link to gandalfG's profile please.

To clarify, no hostility intended, just curious.

Liar. Guys full of shit.
Activity: 504
sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

also our id been confirmed by user gandalfG who know me and my brother prsonaly and he know beastymac.
Could you provide a link to gandalfG's profile please.

To clarify, no hostility intended, just curious.
please change your signature as it is false.
it is not proven.
it is only your opinion.

for examample "lie" of my brother

i will provide shipping address in few days

only sums up your problem with lie obsession

about my next lie, 100+ customers.
i gave you solution, you ignored it.
it is not proffesional.

I will not change my signature as it is true. It is based on my opinion and the proof I have provided throughout this thread.

So you are saying it is ok for your brother to lie. I don't see how that makes sense or are you saying that Your brother did not say that?

If you make a claim publicly you have to be able to back it up publicly don't start cowering away.

Your brother said he would provide his shipping address 5 months ago he has not yet done so he is a liar.

+1

Game over for these 2 clowns.

Game over.
+20 million

Game over.
please change your signature as it is false.
it is not proven.
it is only your opinion.

for examample "lie" of my brother

i will provide shipping address in few days

only sums up your problem with lie obsession

about my next lie, 100+ customers.
i gave you solution, you ignored it.
it is not proffesional.

I will not change my signature as it is true. It is based on my opinion and the proof I have provided throughout this thread.

So you are saying it is ok for your brother to lie. I don't see how that makes sense or are you saying that Your brother did not say that?

If you make a claim publicly you have to be able to back it up publicly don't start cowering away.

Your brother said he would provide his shipping address 5 months ago he has not yet done so he is a liar.

+1

Game over for these 2 clowns.

Game over.
cryptoshark
bicknellski.

you are unable to understand this case.

sad.

feel free to bump this scam thread. (4 months not responding having customers miners, no ask for shipping address or deny refund, deny fact of ordering numerous times)
Activity: 32
Merit: 0

curiousminer, it is not unreasonable to request that you verify your identity. Do so, get your refund and move on. Simple.

I agree. My point is to not give away someone's hard earned money to a scammer/hacker.

With so many ID scammers lately, I would also insist on ID verification. It is not unreasonable.

Thank you for the recommendation I will do that now.

what kind of veryfication is needed?
he havent posted you shipping address
why he should do that and why?
you have his address confirmed by signed message

wtf is this?

btw curiousminer is my brother
now not only he is scammed but has negative trust from beastlymac

this is sad.

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Please answer this. Do you and your brother acknowledge the rules of the group buy that you agreed to. No refund can be given after the unit has been sent for processing?

Please answer that directly before you continue.
i have been writing it numerous times: if i would get information about miners waiting for me i would give shipping address.

i have been looking into the groupbuy thread, there was no my name on the list. so you did not bought miners for me.  so i did not took part in group buy. i asked you for refund. and again and again.

facts are: you have never informed me about goods waiting for me (untill public scam case). you scammed me by ignoring my requests of refund. you have been going to run away with my 3.1 btc.

as usually you missed to address points, where i outline how you have scamed me:

since 5 months im demanding refund of my money. i have sent you all info 13.04.2014 and you started to ignore me - scam.

you scammed me in that way:
  • you did not refund me my money
  • you did not tell me there are goods waiting for me
  • you did not post info about my goods in group buy topic
  • you have been ignoring my numerous requests for refund
  • you came out with silly "private list" after i made case public

now remember: i have never agreed for compensation as auction, from the start im demanding refund of my funds. numerous times i stated that i dont agree for useless goods. so stop posting about your silly auction.

and now look on your position since the scam case went public:
  • you have scammed other ppl too (yes you did...) and btc community noticed it (YES!)
  • this topic have been seen 5891 times because the case is viral and ppl stops to trust you, despite fact that your pals are posting hire. ppl see that some of you guys (who are posting in the topic) are ignoring facts and only stick to beastymac lays.
  • no one is interested in your goup buys anymore (ouch... painful) because you scam ppl
  • you have been removed from default trust list (ouch... painful) because you are filthy scammer.

reality is hard for you nova days ... shit happens but you still can turn it over and pay for your sins by refunding me my money and working with other ppl scammed by you. later on you could for example make a lot positive actions for btc community for free so maybe ppl will forgive you.

hope your carriere as _btc_scammer_ will finish after you refund me my money and you will became trustworthy or you will change your job to kangaroospotting so honest ppl can make bizness in peace on this forum away from scammers like the one you see in every mirror.

so i dont give up: give me back my money and stop scamming ppl or live the btc community for ever !!!

so you should confess to this, refund me, remove feedback, say sorry to me and crawl back to your hideout full of evil.
cryptoshark
I would like to state that my inbox has 2500+ pm's and it is easy to miss 4 in that number.

thanks

cryptoshark
WaspJoe, i have send you email few days ago about core of this case and you have completelly ignored it.

I wanted to just let you guys know as well that I received this message less than 36 hours ago according to the header, I also have been attempting to read through everything to gather a better picture of everything.

Sadly, Saturday was one of my closest friend's funeral for a miscarriage they had, Sunday is my Sabbath (which I was sick during, and if you check on the freicoin forums I tend to take off in general), and today is a national holiday.

Anyway,
I sent you and curiousminer an email to verify that you guys wish me to not look in to this any more.

thank you very much WASPJoe.
unfortunatelly you have not responded to any points, emails within almost 4 days.
i understand that you have funeral, Sabbath, holiday etc.
pity that you have not messaged once saying sorry i am busy i will be able to answer in next week.

i am sure that i should not disclose your attitude to that case (private email) but reason above is not main one.

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
WaspJoe, i have send you email few days ago about core of this case and you have completelly ignored it.

I wanted to just let you guys know as well that I received this message less than 36 hours ago according to the header, I also have been attempting to read through everything to gather a better picture of everything.

Sadly, Saturday was one of my closest friend's funeral for a miscarriage they had, Sunday is my Sabbath (which I was sick during, and if you check on the freicoin forums I tend to take off in general), and today is a national holiday.

Anyway,
I sent you and curiousminer an email to verify that you guys wish me to not look in to this any more.

cryptoshark
beastlymac please tell me why you have started to ignore my brother pms about his order since 13.04.2014?

whole case is not about exortion, blackmail or other imaginary crap.

you have cheated my brother saying that he has not ordered anything few times.

feel free to cover that in new thread.

Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.
he also said 2 days after that he prefer refund due to customs fear.

and you have asked for payment proof
he gave it to you

and you entered silence scam mode.

that sums up you and your mentality

So your brother lied. He is now trying to force me to send him money by blackmailing my account. You are also involved in the blackmail.

What sums it up is.
Your brother ordered on the 5/2/2014 and when orderingm accepted the terms of the groupbuy that meant he was not elidgible for a refund after the order was sent for processing.

7/2/2014 curiousminer order sent for processing

Everything after this does not change the above. Your brother is not elidgible for a refund. You tried to force me to give you my personal information. You tried to blackmail me and you are trying to extort money from me. That is all proven in this thread and is the justification for the feedback I have left on your account and for my signature.

And at that point I feel since the accusing party is bring out no new information that this case has come to a conclusion and that my side of this issue in relation to the blackmail, extortion and slander will be covered in a seperate thread. If anyone would like to contact me in relation to this accusation I would ask you pm me as it is unlikely I will answer if it is posted here.

Regards, Beastlymac

The facts have been proven I have upheld and not broken the rules your brother agreed to. You having the audacity to call anyone else unprofessional in this situation is a joke as you and your brother have lied you have also attacked me personally and you have been impolite towards members of the community who have tried to assist in resolving this matter.

cryptoshark
Cold wallet the funds you are supposed to send him which he will not provide an address for. PM the fool the private key. Give the extortionist 7 days till you send the private key to Sean's Outpost. At which point the problem is resolved. Either he uses the wallet and get his refund or hungry people get food. Hoping for the hungry people time to end this.

Liar. Not lier. But I think they are extortionists above all else so treat them with the same respect they give you Beastlymac... NONE.

well done wasp creator and wasp representative.
asshole, fake brother, fool, clown, exortionist

there are words you are publicly calling me.
this is not proffesional.

beastlymac has scammed my brother and it is proven.
facts from my sig are documented at screenshoots.

beastlymac signature is false.

this sums up your case. very sad.

also this does not fit:

Quote from: Bicknellski_signature
Honest people abound.
Pages:
Jump to: