Pages:
Author

Topic: Beastlymac - scammed me for 3.1 btc - gridseeds group buy - page 4. (Read 17715 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
cryptoshark
i dont see at your rules that you can hold sealed customers miners and not responding to customer within 4 months.

only scammers/not trustworthy sellers behave like that.

from this point i will not be so acitve at this topic anymore.
you have scammed my brother, pity

but you have been removed from default trust and you have cleaned Mr Jinx entry after my activity.

Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.
Where you on the default trust list yourself ?? Or did some one on the default list give you feedback (and thus putting you on the list, kinda) ?

he was at default trust unde theymos tree.
global forum administrator noticed Mr. Jinx case and my brother case and has decided to remove Beastlymac from his trust list.

Beastlymac is not at default trust so he is out of his powers.
He has been reduced to casual forum member with lot of red trust enteries from harmed people.

I assume by noticed you mean your brought it to his attention? The issue with Mr. Jinx has been resolved. Your brothers case is based on the pre tense you don't acknowledge. Have i not adhered to the rules your brother agreed to?

Or do you deny that you never pm'd theymos about this matter?
cryptoshark
Where you on the default trust list yourself ?? Or did some one on the default list give you feedback (and thus putting you on the list, kinda) ?

he was at default trust unde theymos tree.
global forum administrator noticed Mr. Jinx case and my brother case and has decided to remove Beastlymac from his trust list.

Beastlymac is not at default trust so he is out of his powers.
He has been reduced to casual forum member with lot of red trust enteries from harmed people.

Theymos put me on it.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I dont know what questions i have to answer.
Please dont mass quote whole posts, it is difficult to find what you want from me.
Lets focus at matter.

Ask like that,

1. ... ?
2. ... ?

thanks.

when you will compensate my brother lost mining time/gridseeds value since 13.04.2014 moment since you started to ignoring him.

Please respond to all points risen in post 303
Your brother has been given his refund and proceeds and at this point i don't plan on giving any more. I don't take kindly to someone spreading lies about me.

you have mass qouted many posts at 303.
i dont know what points i am obligated to answer.
please be precise

thanks

I would like you to answer post 303 as a whole.

Hmm how did he get removed from default trust ??

theymos also has noticed this scam and has removed him from default trust.

I am under the impression you have likely sent him a pm with false information to mislead him i think this because of the way in which you have worded your response knowing that theymos has seen the accusation you have place against me puts me under the impression you have sent him a message and had a response. That is my hunch. Seeing as you have spammed the issue around the forum I wouldn't be surprised if you have sent him multiple messages about it.
cryptoshark

theymos also has noticed this scam and has removed him from default trust.
cryptoshark
Please dont mass quote whole posts, it is difficult to find what you want from me.
Lets focus at matter.

Ask like that,

1. ... ?
2. ... ?

thanks.

when you will compensate my brother lost mining time/gridseeds value since 13.04.2014 moment since you started to ignoring him.

Your brother has been given his refund and proceeds and at this point i don't plan on giving any more. I don't take kindly to someone spreading lies about me.

you have mass qouted many posts at 303.
i dont know what points i am obligated to answer.
please be precise

thanks
Lets focus at matter.

Ask like that,

1. ... ?
2. ... ?

thanks.

cryptoshark
Lets focus at matter.

Ask like that,

1. ... ?
2. ... ?

thanks.

The issue with Mr. Jinx has been resolved.

good that you have been removed from default trust tree.
have you compensated Mr. Jinx 3+ BTC loss?

will you compensate my brother lost mining time/gridseeds value since 13.04.2014 - moment when you have started to ignoring him?

Why do you not answer the questions.
I have sorted the issues with Mr. Jinx. It is a private matter that doesn't concern you.

Most likely a result of the lies bbxx has posted.
legendary
cryptoshark

good that you have been removed from default trust tree.
have you compensated Mr. Jinx 3+ BTC loss?

will you compensate my brother lost mining time/gridseeds value since 13.04.2014 - moment when you have started to ignoring him?
legendary
Just my opinion.. but I wouldn't be very happy if I was the other party and you used him..
Same with KWH, While I'm sure he is honest but he has already posted in here sticking up for you.
It would like be using me to mediate... :p

Assuming you guys sort out replying to posts and what not and get to the mediate stage... I would suggest Badbear. From what I have seen he is very fair and will look at both sides and all the evidence clearly.

BBxx reply to the post or what ever and agree to mediation!! I know you don't want to but it seem to be your only hope mate. You can carry on in this thread for months but it is not going to get you anywhere unfortunately. You are not going to change Beastlymac's mind.. You are just going to make yourself stressed for ever going on with this... Agree to mediation and settle it!!  I know you are thinking "why should i" etc etc.. but it is what it is... Sad

Is the mediator in a business relationship with you ?
Or are they a friend or anything to you ?

It should really be a 3rd party with no ties to either of you....

I would not even go into negotiations if the mediator was any of the above to you..

BBxxx - if the mediator is a real third party (with no ties) would you be happy to do it ??

I was thinking someone like Theymos... ?
I'm sure you guys can convince him to spend a little time to settle this.

Business relations you could say yes i did mine on his pool for a while and we do chat from time to time he is also a member of WASP although he doesn't participate in it much these days. So i see your point that it could be unfair. Although his nature is that he will tell the truth even if it offended or angered someone.

I doubt theymos would have the time to handle the situation. I would be happy with KWH if he is willing to mediate. Although before we move on to something like that i would like post #303 to be answered in full.

I would also like bbxx and curiousminer to jointly publicly acknowledge the rules of the group buy.

I would not even go into negotiations if the mediator was any of the above to you..

BBxxx - if the mediator is a real third party (with no ties) would you be happy to do it ??

Business relations you could say yes i did mine on his pool for a while and we do chat from time to time he is also a member of WASP although he doesn't participate in it much these days. So i see your point that it could be unfair. Although his nature is that he will tell the truth even if it offended or angered someone.

I doubt theymos would have the time to handle the situation. I would be happy with KWH if he is willing to mediate. Although before we move on to something like that i would like post #303 to be answered in full.

I would also like bbxx and curiousminer to jointly publicly acknowledge the rules of the group buy.
legendary

From an outsider reading in.. it sounds like..

someones brother bought some mining equipment. It was paid for, but not delivered for 4 months. During that time a delivery and or refund was discussed.
Now 4 months on, the refund is off the table ??

Is that the issue pretty much ?

for 5 months i been asking for refund. no response or ignoring from group buy organizer.
after_5_months_ he comes out with "private list" where are worthless goods for me.
for me its a pure scam.

now, after i started the scam thread and asked my bro for help, he marked us as not worthy of trust on forum and he called his buddies for stating opinions in the thread.

as you might expect, he is constantly avoiding answering simple questions concerning his "private list" idea and ignoring me for 5 months.

Give the shipping info, take delivery of your order and get the offered refund. Case closed.
Questions have been answered many times but they are not the answers you want so you "both" persist. You also were negligent during this time.

You would think he would have resolved this weeks ago. But no it continues on and on.

Why  my brother has to pay for Beastlymac ignorance, lack of comunication within 4 months ?
this is whole story of that case.

Bicknellski you have harmed your reputation enough in this thread saying fake brother, asshole etc.
so crawl back to your cave full of bad emotions.
sad old man.

To Beastly
I dont care about your WASP circle and your mediator from wasp. He is like bicknellski in business relations with you.

Such mediator is not needed. Court case would be much proper. Pay for your ignorance or leave scam thread alone.

If your brother had provided his shipping details none of this would have happened.
That is not the whole story of this case. Your brother agreed to the terms i am abiding by.
Please do not antagonise members of the community in this thread who have provided feedback that you don't agree with.
The mediator i have offered is actually completely different to Bicknellski. I find it interesting that you originally tried to get GandalfG to mediate the issue and you know him personally so i don't see how it could be much different?
I will adhere to your extortion.

Answer the questions and stop babbling on how to you expect me to reply to post you make if you don't have the courtesy to do the same for the post i make. Answer post 303 don't omit anything.
cryptoshark

someones brother bought some mining equipment. It was paid for, but not delivered for 4 months. During that time a delivery and or refund was discussed.

for 5 months i been asking for refund. no response or ignoring from group buy organizer.
after_5_months_ he comes out with "private list" where are worthless goods for me.
for me its a pure scam.

now, after i started the scam thread and asked my bro for help, he marked us as not worthy of trust on forum and he called his buddies for stating opinions in the thread.

as you might expect, he is constantly avoiding answering simple questions concerning his "private list" idea and ignoring me for 5 months.

Give the shipping info, take delivery of your order and get the offered refund. Case closed.
Questions have been answered many times but they are not the answers you want so you "both" persist. You also were negligent during this time.

You would think he would have resolved this weeks ago. But no it continues on and on.

Why  my brother has to pay for Beastlymac ignorance, lack of comunication within 4 months ?
this is whole story of that case.

Bicknellski you have harmed your reputation enough in this thread saying fake brother, asshole etc.
so crawl back to your cave full of bad emotions.
sad old man.

To Beastly
I dont care about your WASP circle and your mediator from wasp. He is like bicknellski in business relations with you.

Such mediator is not needed. Court case would be much proper. Pay for your ignorance or leave scam thread alone.
Activity: 924

for me its a pure scam.

Pages:
Jump to: