Pages:
Author

Topic: Beastlymac - scammed me for 3.1 btc - gridseeds group buy - page 5. (Read 17715 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.
I know I said I was gone hehe I couldn't resist watching...

Why don't you guys have a 3rd party mediate this and decide Huh
If all parties are confident in there actions....there should be no problem doing that... ?

A member called WASPJoe has offered to do just that in the other thread.

Beastly, can you email me all of your info too please.

I now believe I am getting a grasp on things.

I know emotions run wild on all ends of the spectrum (heck I get that way too if you haven't ever noticed yet) so I appreciate both sides toning it down and ELI5 to me.

My question about dates: Which format are you both using MM.DD.YYYY or DD.MM.YYY? I'm american so forgive my ignorance.

Thanks to both sides for the help. I would rather this take a few days of us talking through things rather than another heated emotion going through.

Just a reminder to both sides: I'll give my opinion and if it is not in your favor, can you both agree here and now publicly that it will be the end of the matter and that you will respect me for taking the time out of my day to sort this out and not flame me. (This has set me back a good 12 hour day of development already).
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I know I said I was gone hehe I couldn't resist watching...

Why don't you guys have a 3rd party mediate this and decide Huh
If all parties are confident in there actions....there should be no problem doing that... ?
i have not lied to community, i posted facts based on your pms.
then you took private list out of the hat what i wouldnt know so you state that i lied. it is plain stupid.

what i should qoute more from #303? does it really matter?

lets focus at core of this scam.

fact is you have scammed my brother not responding to him within 4 months
that you have refunded proceeds from your auction does not matter fact that they lost value during your scam time.

fact is that your gridseed group buy ended with disaster. people ordered 300+ gridseeds with promised delivery date 13.02.2014, people got used goods without accesories at end of april, some of them used.

fact is you have performed pure scam attempt on some of community members not responding to them while holding their miners/btc, not refunding/shipping goods in time

running with money or holding miners sealed within 4 months and not responding to communication results loss for customer. your recent scam on my brother implicated loss of 2.05 btc and your 0.05 proceeds are nothing comparing to 2.1 btc.

if you cant swallow this word scam, please use another one,
maybe incompetence, fraud, mistake (as you said 2500 pms at your inbox resulted this)

pay for your errors, compensate scammed out of your or your supplier pocket, try to clean your reputation.

or stay forever as little sad untrustworthy beastlymac. (scammer)

Interesting you call me out for omitting information when you can't answer questions yourself as you know that they put you in a bad light. The core of this issue was already posted. If we look at the core of this issue. Your brother agreed to the terms of no refund when he ordered and now wants a refund i am upholding the rules that he agreed to. You clearly haven't read enough of the gridseed sales thread to comprehend what actually happened. Are you seriously trying to tell me (the person who organised things and has the best idea of what actually happened in the group buy) that i intentionally set out to scam people please provide some proof that my intention when i started the grubby was to scam people. If it had be do you think they would have received miners? You have just turned into a circus act of false accusations. You have lied to the community deal with the facts and issues at hand ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS IN POST 303 STOP AVOIDING THE TRUTH.

You point here "people got used goods" you phrased that as plural. I only saw one post where a person talked about dust please provide the multiple examples that you are claiming exist. You claimed that i mined on peoples (again plural) miners when it could not have happened as i had not touched them. Or even had them in the same country as me.

The loss your brother incurred stemmed from the fact (the original thing that caused all of this to occur) that your brother didn't provide his postage details. Then you and your brother claimed he paid to "reserve" the miners (a lie) as it was never required anyone pay to reserve the miners.

Please take your extortion attempts elsewhere.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
cryptoshark
i have not lied to community, i posted facts based on your pms.
then you took private list out of the hat what i wouldnt know so you state that i lied. it is plain stupid.

what i should qoute more from #303? does it really matter?

lets focus at core of this scam.

fact is you have scammed my brother not responding to him within 4 months
that you have refunded proceeds from your auction does not matter fact that they lost value during your scam time.

fact is that your gridseed group buy ended with disaster. people ordered 300+ gridseeds with promised delivery date 13.02.2014, people got used goods without accesories at end of april, some of them used.

fact is you have performed pure scam attempt on some of community members not responding to them while holding their miners/btc, not refunding/shipping goods in time

running with money or holding miners sealed within 4 months and not responding to communication results loss for customer. your recent scam on my brother implicated loss of 2.05 btc and your 0.05 proceeds are nothing comparing to 2.1 btc.

if you cant swallow this word scam, please use another one,
maybe incompetence, fraud, mistake (as you said 2500 pms at your inbox resulted this)

pay for your errors, compensate scammed out of your or your supplier pocket, try to clean your reputation.

or stay forever as little sad untrustworthy beastlymac. (scammer)

cryptoshark
what i have missed?
that you or your supplier have scammed community for 30+ btc?

maybe this that i accused you of mining ? no i didnt. read again my posts.

maybe my "slanderous lies" based on your pms to my brother that he have not ordered anything?

and that you have performed successfull scam attempt on my brother not responding to him within 4 months?

if you performed scam say sorry and pay for your errors.

if you want this case attached to your nick it is your problem.

stop qouting whole discussion and focus at matter.

say sorry to me, my brother, remove feedback, compensate for your scam and finish case like man.
cryptoshark
Quote from: bbxx
I just posted that you have arranged sale and customer got used goods. If your middleman used it it is your fault so you should compensate.

You have made an accusation that is impossible. I never personally touched Mr. Jinx order it was shipped direct to him so i couldn't have mined with it. Please stop your preposterous lies. Please do not make such hypocritical comments about me omitting things. Since we are on the topic of not actually answering posts please respond to everything below and answer all points truthfully.

prosperous lies? wtf
why it is impossible? if customer got used gridseeds someone was mining with it. maybe you or your middleman. someone did.

I have never agreed to beastlymac ridiculous terms.

beastlymac why you have been ignoring my brother within 4 months?
until i joined to help him?
you have tried to scam him and you did.
please pay for your errors.

so who was mining with his gridseeds between feb and may ?

Very big accusation to make by basing it on no proof. To my knowledge nobody mined on any of the devices that where shipped to customers who ordered in that groupbuy.

It is not accussation, it is question. If gridseeds has been ordered at 7.02.2014 and orders were fullfiled since march someone has made an error
Jinx reported that he got used miners at may.

You are not responsible for this ?

Lot of people were scammed same way, cointerra, bfl, vmc, avalon, bitmine etc.
getting miners months late

If you have offered compensation you should get it from your middleman and distribute to your customers.
If you have not received compensation from your middleman you should pay from your pocket.

You should know that mature seller is used to pay for his errors.

Very big accusation to make by basing it on no proof.

Re: [SOLD OUT][Worldwide] Gridseed 1 chip + 5 chip Dual miners 0.105/0.405 btc
25-04-2014, 09:03:19

Got my seeds, not that I'm thrilled or anything.  No controllers though, but a pi substitute would of been nice.  Guess I should count my blessings that I got cords for them eh...  Declared value could have been lower too.  Custom charges into Canada are not nice here.  Sum it all up, ROI  10 months minimum.  Oh and no extras here...

Edit: some have clearly been previously used.  Not stock shelving dust, but dust buildup from the fans being run

03-05-2014, 18:46:50

Received my incomplete order today.
Just 10 gridseeds with some cables.
Controller, power supply and usb hub missing.
Great Angry

have you compensated for missing controllers, powers supply, hubs, lost mining time, used goods?
no.

you are scammer

Might be time to check into these 2 jokers and where they have pulled this before. Seems to be a well rehearsed game they are playing here. Probably pull this crap on Ebay etc to get their mining for free.

Extortionists.

feel free to order from scammer and have no response within 4 months and after half a year 95% loss.

it is scam.

You are welcome to your opinion but please respond to post number #303
cryptoshark
Might be time to check into these 2 jokers and where they have pulled this before. Seems to be a well rehearsed game they are playing here. Probably pull this crap on Ebay etc to get their mining for free.

Extortionists.

feel free to order from scammer and have no response within 4 months and after half a year 95% loss.

it is scam.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Extortionists.
cryptoshark
In your other thread you have lied again.

curious miner ordered and paid for goods at 7.02.2014 (3.1 btc) that is a lie it was on the 5/2/2014
curiousminer order sent to fabricator 7/2/2014

i said he ordered and paid at 7.02 This is a lie he ordered on the 5th
in fact he has send you pm 5.02 and you stated that order was sent 7.02
i dont see lie there, only misunderstanding. I have highlighted the lie for you.

Very big accusation to make by basing it on no proof. To my knowledge nobody mined on any of the devices that where shipped to customers who ordered in that groupbuy.

It is not accussation, it is question. That is an accusation

Edit: some have clearly been previously used.  Not stock shelving dust, but dust buildup from the fans being run

Your quote doesn't prove that i used them. It claims dust was on the miner. So you are saying i used them? Just for conformation please say yes or no to this question.

I just posted that you have arranged sale and customer got used goods. If your middleman used it it is your fault so you should compensate.
What about rest of my post ?
Like you usually do you omit important parts.

pathetic

curious miner ordered and paid for goods at 7.02.2014 (3.1 btc) that is a lie it was on the 5/2/2014

i said he ordered and paid at 7.02 This is a lie he ordered on the 5th
i dont see lie there, only misunderstanding. I have highlighted the lie for you.

It is not accussation, it is question. That is an accusation

Your quote doesn't prove that i used them. It claims dust was on the miner. So you are saying i used them? Just for conformation please say yes or no to this question.
cryptoshark

i said he ordered and paid at 7.02
i dont see lie there, only misunderstanding.

It is not accussation, it is question. If gridseeds has been ordered at 7.02.2014 and orders were fullfiled since march someone has made an error
Jinx reported that he got used miners at may.

You are not responsible for this ?

Lot of people were scammed same way, cointerra, bfl, vmc, avalon, bitmine etc.
getting miners months late

If you have offered compensation you should get it from your middleman and distribute to your customers.
If you have not received compensation from your middleman you should pay from your pocket.

You should know that mature seller is used to pay for his errors.

25-04-2014, 09:03:19

Got my seeds, not that I'm thrilled or anything.  No controllers though, but a pi substitute would of been nice.  Guess I should count my blessings that I got cords for them eh...  Declared value could have been lower too.  Custom charges into Canada are not nice here.  Sum it all up, ROI  10 months minimum.  Oh and no extras here...

03-05-2014, 18:46:50

Received my incomplete order today.
Just 10 gridseeds with some cables.
Controller, power supply and usb hub missing.
Great Angry

have you compensated for missing controllers, powers supply, hubs, lost mining time, used goods?
no.

you are scammer
you have stated that you have private list
i added that (only with curiousminer)

that does not mean that
you stated that you have private list only with curiousminer.

but...

do you know what the difference was between your brother and everyone who received their miners? Only one difference. Your brother never provided his shipping details.

also

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8407246
with no denial from your side.

So what you are admitting now is that it was a lie.

Thanks

Wether or not the rules are standard for other people doesn't make a difference i set out my rules at the beginning that your brother accepted.

Jason20005 should have received his miners.

I have also already posted multiple times about why miners where late.
Please come up with something original instead of repeating things that have already been answered.

I replied to your brother before you sent me a message threatening to ruin my account if i don't comply with your demands (blackmail)

I already commented on why the feedback is true.

Hi

My brother asked me for help, but i dont have it signed at paper.

Whole scam case is like that:

curious miner ordered and paid for goods at 7.02.2014 (3.1 btc)

you dont understand what lie means?

so i lied that you had private list becouse you stated that?

my fresh "lie", sorry he paid 5.02.2014, i made mistake.

those 2 days does not matter though.

jason20005 has not received miners/btc at 26.04.2014 so in my opinion he has been scammed by you too (or your middleman).
if he received items 27.04.2014 his items would be valued 4+ times less.

lying2
ˈlʌɪɪŋ/
adjective
not telling the truth.
"he's a lying, cheating, snake in the grass"

You said I had a list with only your brother on it that was a lie. You said he ordered on the 7/2/2014 that was a lie.

Those two days do matter as they are the difference between his order being valid and invalid you have lied in an attempt to deceit people reading this thread.

cryptoshark

that does not mean that

but...

do you know what the difference was between your brother and everyone who received their miners? Only one difference. Your brother never provided his shipping details.

also

Thanks

Wether or not the rules are standard for other people doesn't make a difference i set out my rules at the beginning that your brother accepted.

Please come up with something original instead of repeating things that have already been answered.

I replied to your brother before you sent me a message threatening to ruin my account if i don't comply with your demands (blackmail)

Hi

you dont understand what lie means?

so i lied that you had private list becouse you stated that?

my fresh "lie", sorry he paid 5.02.2014, i made mistake.

those 2 days does not matter though.

jason20005 has not received miners/btc at 26.04.2014 so in my opinion he has been scammed by you too (or your middleman).
if he received items 27.04.2014 his items would be valued 4+ times less.

that does not mean that

but...

also

Thanks

Hi

cryptoshark
Every group buy does not have to adhear to your idealistic goals do you deny that your brother agreed to the terms i am upholding?
Rules for a group buy i organise are at my discretion.

rules for group buy are easy, people pay, order goods, you ship them.
if any data is missing to fulfill/refund order you should ask for them (immidiatelly when goods are ready to ship)

they are not idealistic Smiley they are standart for canary, yxt, ssb, etc

would you imagine that any of them is holding your goods within 4 months and not responding to pms?
asking for email "to speed up communication" and not responding to that emails ?

I would like to state that my inbox has 2500+ pm's and it is easy to miss 4 in that number.

if you made an error, pay for it!

Since you don't like to use the dollar value as an example of how much i have sold on this forum use the sum 700+ BTC
3000 Bluefury miners
300 gridseed miners
1000 bitmain U1

ok so 500.000$ for usb miners.
and 70+ btc loss generated by you (promising date 13.02, delivering months later, used goods - gridseed scam buy )

nice.

The signed message was required for the refund of the single chip devices

You got his message signed at 13.03.2014, why you have not paid that time, instead you have started to ignore him till july when i joined the party? (hero member with perfect clean account and reputation, i suggested scam thread ) ?

Also your comment about me trying to scam him is also false. I have never attempted to scam anyone.

holding within 4 months customer equipment/btc not responding (intentionally) to his pms and emails is scam attempt.
this time you have succeded attempt (customer got 95% loss).

can you explain jason20005 ? got his miners/btc? or is it next scam evidence ?
or Mr Jinx who got his 10 gridseeds at may and you put negative feedback at him ?

about my next "lie" Smiley

You have also lied again in your post that you just made (please back that up with proof that I have a list with only your brother on it as that is a perfect example of your deceitful lies).

ok here you are

your false feedback thread is here. i hope you will be banned after Mr Jinx activity and my profile spam
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8543491

lying about rules?

those below?

rules for group buy are easy, people pay, order goods, you ship them.
if any data is missing to fulfill/refund order you should ask for them (immidiatelly when goods are ready to ship)

try to be at curiousminer situation
you order goods from forum member.
forum member has your miners and is not responding to your pms and emails within 4 months.

for me it is scam.
for you it is fair and it comply with your rules.
Ok.

so you are scammer

rules i have posted above are standart for all group buys.
you have negating them

are you serious fair seller

or

sad little guy who is messing up everything and is ignoring customers commmunication, closing own grup buy threads (after mods reopened it)

can you afford to pay for your errors? no. you stated that you sold goods for 500.000$
and it is lie. you sold few hundreds usb miners when btc had low walue but you translate it into huge sales?

that sums up your pathetic behaviour.

you want to stay as scammer till end your sales history here? ok. your problem.
will you not delete false accusations of lies from my profile? no? ok. your problem.

this case went to public anyway and i doubt that you will make next 500.000$ sales due to gridseeds group scam you have performed.

Every group buy does not have to adhear to your idealistic goals do you deny that your brother agreed to the terms i am upholding?

For me it complies with the rules he agreed to because it does. That is a fact.

is there any chance to moderator/admin reaction?

i got hero member account created at 2011 so badly damaged by scammer.

thanks

We don't moderate Trust ratings. You will have to resolve this with whoever left you that rating, alternatively with whoever has him/her on their Trust list.

The feedback i have left is true. and for that reason does not require moderation.

I have provided the evidence that backs what i have said in this post here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8347058

So this means that the feedback that i have left is true and thus does not require moderation. bbxx is trying to prevent me notifying the community of the lies he has spread.

Also if you read this thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=712480.0;all
It shows the whole stories and the lies that bbxx has stated.

Also the reference to spamming is made because of this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8069099

That in my opinion is spamming.

in your opinion i "lied" saying you have not ordered anything for my brother.

i said this becouse you stated this at your pms.

after that you said that he is at your private list (list with only him) and you have ordered it

so my "lies" are based on your lies.

am i lier or you are scammer?

You have also lied again in your post that you just made (please back that up with proof that I have a list with only your brother on it as that is a perfect example of your deceitful lies). The links I have posted back up my claims. If you don't understand the full scope of a situation you should not make up information that you think is true. Also it is based on my opinion. Your opinion is that I am a scammer my opinion is that you're a liar. Whilst both of us think each other are wrong we are both entitled to our own opinions. You have left feedback on me being a "scammer" I have left feedback on you being a liar. I don't ser what you have to complain about as you have done the same thing to me and I don't post in multiple threads complaining about it.

Those posts from the other thread should make it clear to you my reasoning.
Pages:
Jump to: