Pages:
Author

Topic: Beastlymac - scammed me for 3.1 btc - gridseeds group buy - page 6. (Read 17715 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
cryptoshark
lying about rules?

those below?

rules for group buy are easy, people pay, order goods, you ship them.
if any data is missing to fulfill/refund order you should ask for them (immidiatelly when goods are ready to ship)

try to be at curiousminer situation
you order goods from forum member.
forum member has your miners and is not responding to your pms and emails within 4 months.

for me it is scam.
for you it is fair and it comply with your rules.
Ok.

so you are scammer

rules i have posted above are standart for all group buys.
you have negating them

are you serious fair seller

or

sad little guy who is messing up everything and is ignoring customers commmunication, closing own grup buy threads (after mods reopened it)

can you afford to pay for your errors? no. you stated that you sold goods for 500.000$
and it is lie. you sold few hundreds usb miners when btc had low walue but you translate it into huge sales?

that sums up your pathetic behaviour.

you want to stay as scammer till end your sales history here? ok. your problem.
will you not delete false accusations of lies from my profile? no? ok. your problem.

this case went to public anyway and i doubt that you will make next 500.000$ sales due to gridseeds group scam you have performed.
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.
beastlymac why you have been ignoring my brother within 4 months?
until i joined to help him?

you have tried to scam him and you did.

if any data is missing to fulfill/refund order you should ask for them (immidiatelly when goods are ready to ship)

you just asked for signed message, and you have not paid 1 btc refund after receiving it. scam.

you have not done it. you just asked for payment confirmation, when you got it you went into silence mode trying to scam newbie.

you should answer: sorry no refunds your goods are ordered, but you are not on public list becouse shipping address is missing.

this is fact. this is scam.

please pay for your errors.

I replied to your brother before you got involved with your narsasistic comments. Please don't try and tell me the rules have changed you are stating rules I did not present in the groupbuy that is false information. The signed message was required for the refund of the single chip devices. All you are doing now is refraining from actualy rebutting any points I provide and just making stuff up. Trying to imply that the rules are somehow different for your brother is a joke. Rules do not change. They are put in place for a reason. I have abided by the rules and that means your brother was not scammed now all you are doing is not actually responding to what I say but lying about the rules. Had your brother bothered to read the rules he would have known that he was not elidgible for a refund on his 5 chip devices.

The fact is this is not a scam based on the rules your brother agreed on. So you are wrong and now you are trying to state different rules in an attempt to make it look like I have not abided by the rules you are now lying. This also backs up the feedback that I left upon your account about you being a liar.

The current situation is
Your brother recieved a refund for the single chip devices
He recieved the proceeds of the 5 chip device sale that was a consequence of him not responding publicly or via pm to me within the 5 day period.

You won't be getting more. Your brother was not scammed this was all caused by him not providing his shipping details (being the domino that set this whole problem in motion) when he made payment and when he agreed to the terms I have stuck by.

Also your comment about me trying to scam him is also false. I have never attempted to scam anyone. This has been covered multiple time throughout this thread.

Please make the attempt to rebut all points I have made.
cryptoshark
beastlymac why you have been ignoring my brother within 4 months?
until i joined to help him?

you have tried to scam him and you did.

you just asked for signed message, and you have not paid 1 btc refund after receiving it. scam.

you have not done it. you just asked for payment confirmation, when you got it you went into silence mode trying to scam newbie.

you should answer: sorry no refunds your goods are ordered, but you are not on public list becouse shipping address is missing.

this is fact. this is scam.

please pay for your errors.

Do you think what happened to you is fair? Do you deserve to bare the burden of the monetary loss solo?

If this happened to me (and has before)

- I would read the terms i was agreeing to before i make an order (as everyone should)
- I would have sped up the process by either sending a message via Skype or copying the message
- I would have made it pubic within a week
- I would have kept up to date with the thread
- I would provided all shipping details required making the order

I have never agreed to beastlymac ridiculous terms.
since 5 months i am demanding refund (or value of goods dated at 13.03.2014).
for 4 months beastymac been ignoring my questions about goods or refund, only started to reply when i asked my bro for help and made the scam case public.
After 4 months i was eventually informed about "PRIVATE LIST" where my goods are - pathetic!

Reading this forum more and more I see more people deceived in this way by beastymac - i think it is shame for btc community to have scammer like that among its ranks.

Reading a post by your brother is based on extreme bias.

You where given 5 days to respond via pm or via publicly and you didn't that is your issue. You where given the options.

I replied to you before your brother got involved.
Im not sure why you are why you're attempting to imply that the private list is false? All you're doing is implying another lie based on no evidence. This is only the second scam accusation thread that has ever been opened against me both false i may add. The first one was a misunderstanding on a thing that i was not involved in and was cleared up. The second is one where i have been falsely accused as a result of your incompetence with not providing your shipping information. I have provided you with a refund for the single chip devices and would have happily provided you with your miners free of a postage cost (it was a sign of good faith from me) but you neglected to provide any details so as i stated to you via pm and via this thread your miners would be auctioned and you would have got the proceeds of the auction. Had the proceeds been 100BTC you would have got 100BTC this was the decision you made by not responding within the given time frame. You ordered the miners and you prevented me from attempting to fulfil your order in an attempt to extort money out of me. Contrary to your belief that i would negate on the rules that you agreed to when you made the order i will not. I am sticking to the rules that i set and you agreed to.

Also the reason why i am not going to provide any more money is because in my opinion this will not stop all that will happen is bbxx will keep trying to extort more and more money by ransoming my account so that is my reasoning.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I have never agreed to beastlymac ridiculous terms.
since 5 months i am demanding refund (or value of goods dated at 13.03.2014).
for 4 months beastymac been ignoring my questions about goods or refund, only started to reply when i asked my bro for help and made the scam case public.
After 4 months i was eventually informed about "PRIVATE LIST" where my goods are - pathetic!

Reading this forum more and more I see more people deceived in this way by beastymac - i think it is shame for btc community to have scammer like that among its ranks.
cryptoshark
The point is this.

Take the offer for compensation.

Don't take the offer for compensation and ask for more.

bullshit
when curiousminer took offer for compensation?
he never agreed to beastlymac terms (put items at auctions)
he told he will not reply to his pms anymore and want to finish this case public.

problem is beastlymac has been ignoring my brother within 4 months having his miners/btc in hand.
he can agree to refund value of goods dated at 13.03.2014 or full refund.

whole scam case is beastlymac fault who keept ignoring my brother (erroreus communication) so he should pay for his errors.

also beastlymac has scammed a lot of people promising delivery date 13.02 shipping used goods in may.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
The point is this.

Take the offer for compensation.

Don't take the offer for compensation and ask for more.

Or continue being assholes and ignore the offer and beg the community overtly and covertly to smear the seller.

Option three is where these assholes have gone even though there has been a lot of sincerity on the sellers part to find a resolution.

What happened happened. Either shit or get off the bloody pot but don't ignore the offers that have been made.

The buyer and his "brother" here at this point have no interest in a resolution and it is clear they are going to attempt to extort more by way of smearing the sellers reputation.

Again what is the HISTORY of the seller?

Are there many instances where he was trying to "scam" others or this only case where the buyer has taken the perspective that he is a scammer. Given the evidence there are plenty of people who have dealt with Beastlymac and have had a good experience. Some not good but he has tried to make restitution and admitted his errors. What more is there? I think there is more going on here than a customer seeking a refund. It is a hatchet job at this point plain as day and the reason people should avoid doing business with these types of people. The BUYER is not someone I would sell to because he is unwilling to find a resolution.

In this case it is also a SELLER BEWARE situation not just a BUYER BEWARE.

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
ok I apologize and delete post.
Sorry
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
beastlymac and his friend are scammers.
a honest person does not offer a refund of 1/40th after they are at fault.
bottomline- the buyer spend $1000 US and gets a $25 US refund.
If you had any decency you would offer half back at minimum.

beware doing business with this trader or his friend. They can not be trusted and are dishonest.

The only thing I'd agree with in your post is what I bolded - everything else is irrelevant. Please do not come into this thread claiming that beastlymac is a scammer without some type of proof. This may be in the scammer board, but it's clear by reviewing beastlymac's trust and post history that he isn't a scammer. There are a few of us trying to get this resolved so that both parties can move on - your post isn't helping.
Has compensation been offered? Yes.
Has it been accepted? No.

Why? When you don't accept the offer for compensation what is the end goal:

Is it extortion?
Is it seeking a more equitable solution?
Or is it to inflict more defamation on the "Seller" regardless of the compensation offered so that you can put the "Seller" out of business permanently?

Given the vigor with which the "Customer" and the "Brother" refuse to discuss receiving compensation I suspect there is no resolution available because their goal is not fair compensation.

Who else has had problems with Beastlymac and what were the resolution he had for those other errors and mistakes? There seems to be more evidence in the group buy threads for solutions being offered and accepted than endless back and forth discussions like this thread in the forums. Are we looking at 1 customer that can't accept a resolution or are we looking at a pattern?

----------

When an error is made and the "Seller" tries to rectify it and the "Customer" continually clouds and misrepresents the "Seller",(as documented here in this thread), and does not take the compensation at some point you have to take responsibility as a "Customer" to find the best solution and move on. In this case it is clear that the "Customer" is not acting in good faith given that the "Seller" is trying to make amends.

I think you're missing the point. None of this would've happened had the seller communicated with the buyer after the refund was requested. If you read the conversations from the beginning, you'll see several times the seller had ample opportunity to tell the seller that he wasn't getting a refund. Again, it wasn't until months later that the buyer was told this - he had no idea his order was placed with the manufacturer because his name wasn't on the public buy list. If you requested a refund a couple of days after you made order - then saw that your name wasn't on the buy list when it was published - what would you think? Exactly.

Nothing you said here is relevant in this situation - not even close. The error came in the form of the seller not properly communicating with buyer - that's what this boils down to. But at least you see that an error was made by the seller.

Errors happen indeed. Point is, why is the customer left to deal with a loss caused by an error made by the seller? And compensation for an order that the buyer was led to believe was cancelled days after he placed it... why would anyone except it? The buyer didn't want the device anymore, he cancelled it. He was never told he wasn't getting a refund. Had he been told that in the beginning - he could've taken appropriate action, like selling his order.

Because of an error (failure to communicate) of the seller, the customer is left to accept a measly .05 for a device he originally paid 2.1 btc for. Yes, this is definitely trying to rectify the situation. Would you accept that when you could've sold your order for close to what you paid for it had you were told you weren't getting a refund? Of course you wouldn't.
Activity: 924
snip

Let us clean it up further.

Has compensation been offered? Yes.
Has it been accepted? No.

Why? When you don't accept the offer for compensation what is the end goal:

Is it extortion?
Is it seeking a more equitable solution?
Or is it to inflict more defamation on the "Seller" regardless of the compensation offered so that you can put the "Seller" out of business permanently?

Given the vigor with which the "Customer" and the "Brother" refuse to discuss receiving compensation I suspect there is no resolution available because their goal is not fair compensation.

Who else has had problems with Beastlymac and what were the resolution he had for those other errors and mistakes? There seems to be more evidence in the group buy threads for solutions being offered and accepted than endless back and forth discussions like this thread in the forums. Are we looking at 1 customer that can't accept a resolution or are we looking at a pattern?

----------

When an error is made and the "Seller" tries to rectify it and the "Customer" continually clouds and misrepresents the "Seller",(as documented here in this thread), and does not take the compensation at some point you have to take responsibility as a "Customer" to find the best solution and move on. In this case it is clear that the "Customer" is not acting in good faith given that the "Seller" is trying to make amends.

The reason I called this extortion is that neither the "Customer" or the "Brother" are acting in good faith. The reason for it at this stage is not as important as the resolution. At this stage the "Customer" is not interested in resolution but rather continuing to misrepresent the "Seller" as shown in the documents and posts so far. Further the "Brother" continues an overt and covert campaign to slander the "Seller" and to misrepresent the facts as shown in the posts below. Pushing members on the trust rating system to discredit the "Seller" further. At this point there is a solution on the table and that is where the negotiations should be focused. If it isn't focused there then I suspect that this is more than just extorting more from the "Seller" beyond the offered compensation but rather to render the "Seller's" reputation beyond repair and out of selling altogether. Why? What is the reasoning for that given the "Seller" is trying to make amends for his errors?

Here is the bottomline.

The "Customer" has been offered compensation and is neither refusing it nor accepting it but rather continues to argue about the semantics of the problem. The "Seller" has offered a "reasonable" compensation on numerous occasions only to be rebuked and rebuffed in those attempts. So what we have is a "Customer" unwilling to resolve the problem. If this were sent to a mediator it would have been over months ago but given the "Customer's" actions it is clear it will not end even when compensation has been provided. Clearly the "Customer" is seeking to sue for the "stolen smell" hopefully the "Customer" will receive only sound of money at this point because that is all he deserves. End this already.

"
One of the most famous stories is called The Case of the Stolen Smell where he heard the case of a paranoid innkeeper who accused a poor student of literally stealing the fumes of his cooking by eating when the innkeeper was cooking to flavour his dull food. Although his colleagues advised Ōoka to throw the case out as ridiculous, he decided to hear the case. The judge resolved the matter by ordering the student to pass the money he had in one hand to his other and ruling that the price of the smell of food is the sound of money."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3wPn7iLCa8

legendary
Activity: 910
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

So you can't find a message that says his order was not sent for processing on the 7th that is because it was.

I thought this issue would've been over by now  Undecided But this is the reason why this all came about in the first place: lack of communication. You're right, there wasn't a message that the order wasn't sent for processing... There also wasn't a message stating that the order was sent for processing either, but there should have been... Well, it was, but months too late.

Look at this from the buyer's viewpoint... His name wasn't on the list of orders so he wouldn't have known. I understand you have a separate non public list and he wasn't on the public list because he didn't send his shipping address. But Fact is, he requested the refund only days after the order was placed. The rules stated no refunds after order was sent to the manufacturer, but here again, there's no way he would've known that his order was included in that shipment. You didn't advise him of that until this thread. And the only thing we have is your word that his order was in fact included in that bunch. That's something we'd probably never know for sure. But....

Even if his order was included, it shouldn't have taken you several months to tell him that. Had you advised him early on, he probably would've tried to sell the pre-order as others did. But he was robbed of that option because he was led to believe he was getting a refund; why request the verification (which he sent), if it wouldn't be used to refund him? Even after you found his order, you neglected to tell him that he wasn't entitled to a refund.

My point is, the buyer should've been told from the jump that he wasn't going to be refunded. As I stated before... Given the tone of the initial communication and the fact that my name wasn't on the public list (how would I know you maintain a private list), I'd also be under the impression that I'm getting a refund. The rule is no refund after order is placed - I get that.

What I don't get is why the buyer is absorbing all of this loss on his own when he's technically not at fault? IF he were told this months ago, his loss wouldn't be so drastic. You yourself admitted that lack of communication on your part is partially to blame... That said, this entire incident could've been avoided if it were communicated to the buyer the status of his order - but it wasn't. Now OP is left to settle for a lousy .0something refund when he could've gotten something near the couple of BTC he originally made the purchase for. That isn't fair.
cryptoshark
have been using a list to send orders for processing?

if yes, all above/below is false.

You lied claiming that your brothers order was sent for processing after he requested a refund. Please state where I have said otherwise.

you said it by pm to my brother
so my "lies" are based on yours. so am i lier? wtf?

Everyone in the gridseed groupbuy except your brother as he was a somewhat special case recieved miners or a refund.

my brother special case? he is on special list with only him? thats why you were ignoring him since march till july having his miners/btc?

about miners/refund
jason20005 ?

So it is evident from that and my most recent deals as recent as a couple of weeks ago I sold and S3 and recieved positive feedback so that shows that I didn't scam back then and I don't scam now.

who cares that you have resold your ant recently? i dont see connection to my brothers case

If I was a scammer I would have run with that one BTC but I didnt I think that is proof enough to anyone reading this that I am a legitimate business man. I acknowledge the issues that arose in the Gridseed groupbuy.

no it is not proof enough.

you have scammed a lot of people recently.
you have false accused me.
you have put negative feedback at jinx who have you scammed too
you have locked your scammy groupbuy thread to aviod accusations (mods reopened it) and you closed it again.

well done businessman. lol.

you are legitimate scammer and terrible seller.
community is asking you questions about this scam (not only me) and you say that case is closed and you will not answer anymore (but you promised to answer, you have asked to wait, by lack of time).

that is terrible, beastlymac,

please dont accuse me of exort it is bullshit. I am scam hunter and this time my brother got scammed. So i tried to help him. Is it exort ?

You think that you have power, default trust rating. I hope you will be deleted from this tree due to this proven scam.

I hope also that you will resolve all cases you have at your trust feedback. And provide promised compensation for everyone.

You have false advertised delivery at 13.02. You shipped months late used goods (some of orders in may, hint jinx).

So you can't find a message that says his order was not sent for processing on the 7th that is because it was. Meaning you have lied own up to your lies atleast stop running away from things. You would first actually have to prove a scam occured and you can't because I abited by the rules your brother agreed to. You are trying to extort money from me by posting lies. If you where a "scam hunter" then please look for actual scams. You need to deal in facts and facts only. Your brother agreed to the terms that I have abided by. I have not scammed anyone. All you do is spurt out more false accusations in an attempt to conceal answering any actual questions that I have presented to you. You do not back up your claims and you some how blame me for you lying! If you don't know the truth or if you are basing your lies of one source that you don't understand DONT spurt out lies. I have dealt with you I have spent days responding to your false claims you and your brother have been dirogitory towards me and other members of this community who have sided with me. The only person I have seen in this thread who has sided with you is a personal friend of yours. The extortion is real that is a clear sign of a person who is unstable and dangerous.

So you don't see a connection between all of my succesful deals and your brothers deal where you're attempting to extort money from me the connection is this. My recent deal was succesful the deal before that was succesful I have had hundreds of succesful deals that means either you are lying or you don't understand.

Also please stop all this "scam hunter" nonsense all you are right now is a con artist and a dwindling one at that. Your attempts to extort money from me arnt going to work.
cryptoshark
You lied claiming that your brothers order was sent for processing after he requested a refund. Please state where I have said otherwise.

you said it by pm to my brother
so my "lies" are based on yours. so am i lier? wtf?

Everyone in the gridseed groupbuy except your brother as he was a somewhat special case recieved miners or a refund.

my brother special case? he is on special list with only him? thats why you were ignoring him since march till july having his miners/btc?

about miners/refund
jason20005 ?

So it is evident from that and my most recent deals as recent as a couple of weeks ago I sold and S3 and recieved positive feedback so that shows that I didn't scam back then and I don't scam now.

who cares that you have resold your ant recently? i dont see connection to my brothers case

If I was a scammer I would have run with that one BTC but I didnt I think that is proof enough to anyone reading this that I am a legitimate business man. I acknowledge the issues that arose in the Gridseed groupbuy.

no it is not proof enough.

you have scammed a lot of people recently.
you have false accused me.
you have put negative feedback at jinx who have you scammed too
you have locked your scammy groupbuy thread to aviod accusations (mods reopened it) and you closed it again.

well done businessman. lol.

you are legitimate scammer and terrible seller.
community is asking you questions about this scam (not only me) and you say that case is closed and you will not answer anymore (but you promised to answer, you have asked to wait, by lack of time).

that is terrible, beastlymac,

please dont accuse me of exort it is bullshit. I am scam hunter and this time my brother got scammed. So i tried to help him. Is it exort ?

You think that you have power, default trust rating. I hope you will be deleted from this tree due to this proven scam.

I hope also that you will resolve all cases you have at your trust feedback. And provide promised compensation for everyone.

You have false advertised delivery at 13.02. You shipped months late used goods (some of orders in may, hint jinx).

Over half a million dollars worth of sales doesn't lie.

look at your trust. you will not get anymore sales due to huge gridseed scam you have performed (not only my brother but big amount community members who got no goods, no refunds, used goods, missing parts, shipped months late etc)

my brother case:
having miners/goods within 4 months not responding to emails/pm is not scam?

good luck with your next sales then

about my lies, they are false accusation. they are based at your responses (shortly after you negated them taking out secret list rabbit from the hat)

you should be banned from forums forever.

You lied claiming that your brothers order was sent for processing after he requested a refund. Please state where I have said otherwise. Everyone in the gridseed groupbuy except your brother as he was a somewhat special case recieved miners or a refund. Please also direct your view towards the BLUEfury devices that we recived about 600btc for (all delivered) and the Bitmain devices where I recieved about 50btc (all devices recieved)

So it is evident from that and my most recent deals as recent as a couple of weeks ago I sold and S3 and recieved positive feedback so that shows that I didn't scam back then and I don't scam now. I have been trusted by hundreds of people. People who mine on the BLUEfury devices clearly trust that the device won't blow up that is because of the stellar reputation and manufacturing we provided with our product.

So if we are looking at reputation I think it is best we look at it all.

If I was a scammer I would have run with that one BTC but I didnt I think that is proof enough to anyone reading this that I am a legitimate business man. I acknowledge the issues that arose in the Gridseed groupbuy. I think that someone who is clearly out to extort money from people (you) should also be banned from this forum but I am content with knowing that before people think about engaging in any act of business with you they will see the lies that you have posted in here and realise that you're a liability.
cryptoshark
Over half a million dollars worth of sales doesn't lie.

look at your trust. you will not get anymore sales due to huge gridseed scam you have performed (not only my brother but big amount community members who got no goods, no refunds, used goods, missing parts, shipped months late etc)

my brother case:
having miners/goods within 4 months not responding to emails/pm is not scam?

good luck with your next sales then

about my lies, they are false accusation. they are based at your responses (shortly after you negated them taking out secret list rabbit from the hat)

you should be banned from forums forever.
Pages:
Jump to: