Pages:
Author

Topic: Beastlymac - scammed me for 3.1 btc - gridseeds group buy - page 7. (Read 17715 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.
ok so you are a scammer

good luck with your sales.

i can see your last group buy had no interest, why?

becouse you are not mature seller.

you cant admit that you have made an error. you cant say sorry.

truth is my brother requested refund, you asked for payment proof, you got it and after that you have been ignoring him (since march till july)

you should say sorry but your devices cant be refunded (you have stated before that all people not on the group buy list will be refunded), please provide me shipping address. he would provide it.

instead you just have started your scammer silence mode, no answers to emails, pms.

this case will not finish like you would like. this proved scam will be attached to your nick forever. deal with it.

Your brother recieved a refund for his order of single chip devices and I complied with the rules that he agreed to when he ordered the devices meaning that no scam had occured. But what is now evident is that your are attempting to orchestrate a smear campaign based on slanderous lies in an attempt to extort money out of me. Throughout this whole accusation all you have done is act hostile and in a derogatory demeanour towards me in what is a clear attempt to defame me. You are not and where never actually involved in the purchase of the good all you have done is come in and made up lies in an attempt to exploit me of money that you do not deserve. It is evident from the original message you sent me that was a clear attempt from you to blackmail me and my reputation in the attempt of extorting money out of me. The thing you need to deal with and that I don't think you would have expected is that I will not stand back and let someone trample over me by ransoming my account to extort money out of me. You have attempted to cheat and lie to the community in an effort to further your case and I am happy to see that the truth has prevailed this time.

Over half a million dollars worth of sales doesn't lie.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
cryptoshark
ok so you are a scammer

good luck with your sales.

i can see your last group buy had no interest, why?

becouse you are not mature seller.

you cant admit that you have made an error. you cant say sorry.

truth is my brother requested refund, you asked for payment proof, you got it and after that you have been ignoring him (since march till july)

you should say sorry but your devices cant be refunded (you have stated before that all people not on the group buy list will be refunded), please provide me shipping address. he would provide it.

instead you just have started your scammer silence mode, no answers to emails, pms.

this case will not finish like you would like. this proved scam will be attached to your nick forever. deal with it.

now please answer community questions and my ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8407324) above, you are trying to avoid them.

you have been in possession of miners/btc since march.
you have been ignoring my brother

please refund now value of gridseeds dated at 13.03.2014, since this is day you had all data you requested and you have been ignoring my brother till july.

thanks.

As I stated previously once the money was sent I will not answer anymore questions. Your brother recieved what he was entitled to. It was his choice that the miners where auctioned it was the result of him not responding. He will not be given anymore. Any attempt to gain money from me made by you or your brother from now on I will view as extortion.

Your brother had been given the amount he will recieve. He will not get anymore as I deem and many others in this thread have also deemed he is not entitled to anymore.

Please familiarise yourself with the rules your brother agreed to when he ordered as it clearly states he will not be given a refund after his item is sent for processing.

He ordered on the 5/2/2014
His order was submitted for processing on the 7/2/2014

Any request for a refund after that point is invalid. Meaning your brothers request was invalid.
cryptoshark
now please answer community questions and my ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8407324) above, you are trying to avoid them.

you have been in possession of miners/btc since march.
you have been ignoring my brother

please refund now value of gridseeds dated at 13.03.2014, since this is day you had all data you requested and you have been ignoring my brother till july.

thanks.
Curiousminer has been sent a refund for the single chip units (1.08) and the proceeds of the auction for the 5 chip units (0.05).
TX id: 848e6bae9d9a8ec8690147ecb05800cb967a17cd180658c95f40a0911922794f

Proof that he claims ownership of this address:

If OP requested the refund after you have sent the BTC to the manufacturer, then why would you continue to ask OP for verification if you are not planning on refunding him? Isn't that a waste of time? If you were afraid that his a/c was compromised, that shouldn't be a problem because no transaction is going to happen and the scammer/hacker would not benefit anything.

The verification was required for the refund of the single chip devices.

The single chip devices can be refunded but the 5 chip devices can not be.

That was why i required verification.
Activity: 896
If OP requested the refund after you have sent the BTC to the manufacturer, then why would you continue to ask OP for verification if you are not planning on refunding him? Isn't that a waste of time? If you were afraid that his a/c was compromised, that shouldn't be a problem because no transaction is going to happen and the scammer/hacker would not benefit anything.
Beastly howd you go finding those PMs or emails you sent ?

*EDIT* I had a look at your trust. You have a lot of people saying very similar complaints as the OP as brother..
What happened with them ?

End of the day it is up to you to decide what you are going to do.. Just very odd all these users have the same complaints... It does appear some thing has gone wrong on your end though.

The pm's I sent are in my outbox I have them all I just need some time to compile them all I will have it in the coming days but right now I have been very busy. The complaints stem from the delays that occurred from the manufacturer. We where promised a postage date from the manufacturer and when it came around delays after delays occurred for the higher quantity orders of 10+ That caused unrest with everyone.

The lower quantity orders where generally shipped quicker then the 10 devices.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Beastly howd you go finding those PMs or emails you sent ?

*EDIT* I had a look at your trust. You have a lot of people saying very similar complaints as the OP as brother..
What happened with them ?

End of the day it is up to you to decide what you are going to do.. Just very odd all these users have the same complaints... It does appear some thing has gone wrong on your end though.

you have never shipped/refunded until now. why? i dont know.
He did not provide his shipping details that is why.

why you were asking for signed message if he asked for refund,
why not say - sorry miners are ordered please provide shipping address.

why after getting signed message at 13.03 you went into silence mode (no answers) till  july ?

why you asked him for email with payment details (again!!!) and you have never responded to my brother emails ? (you told email to speed up communication...)

to scam him? to keep his gridseed sealed within 4 months or kept his miners and 1 btc ?

answer questions.
and paste proof you where asking for shipping address (impossible).

Signed message was requested so I could conduct a refund for the single chip devices.
cryptoshark

why you were asking for signed message if he asked for refund,
why not say - sorry miners are ordered please provide shipping address.

why after getting signed message at 13.03 you went into silence mode (no answers) till  july ?

why you asked him for email with payment details (again!!!) and you have never responded to my brother emails ? (you told email to speed up communication...)

to scam him? to keep his gridseed sealed within 4 months or kept his miners and 1 btc ?

answer questions.
and paste proof you where asking for shipping address (impossible).
If you're going to post messages from me please actually quote them instead of posting your own interpretation as all it does it provide more bias toward the situation. Your brother will be given the proceeds of the 5 chip miner auction and the refund for the single chip devices. Your brother still hasn't sent me the signed message that I asked for weeks ago with the current date in the message. It also took him a month to provide the first signed message it seems you always "forget" to put that "minor" detail in you log of pm's. Please in future quote what I have actually said instead of providing your own response.

this is not important fact.
you should write at your secret list with curiousminer only:

name
curiousminer
activity
ordered/paid 10.02
refund request 13.02
payment confirmed 13.03, signed message done, ready to ship/refund

but you didnt. that is your problem. you have never shipped/refunded until now. why? i dont know. you just keept his money (1 btc from usb wchich you refunded to all people exept him and gridseeds/2.1 btc)
i am sure if he would not pm you you would never inform him that he has gridseeds to ship and 1 btc refund.

or deal with curiousminer such way
answer to second pm (refund request)

sorry no refunds but at my group buy there are people who want miners from this batch pm them i will pass your order to them. should i send refund of 1 btc usb miners to your paying address ?

that would close the case.

but you are not mature seller. and scammer.

answer to second pm with refund

So you think it is not important to actually quote things in a situation like this? I think that says a lot about how you have acted. All you are doing now is attempting to paraphrase information in the attempt to shift blame off your brother. The main points of this situation are:

Your brother made his order 5/2/2014
His order was sent for processing 7/2/2014 (Meaning that after this point his order could not be refunded as per the terms and conditions he accepted when making his order)
Your brother asked for a refund 10/2/2014

So as per the terms and conditions he agreed to his request for a refund is invalid.

you just keept his money

After the point of the 7/2/2014 I did not have his money for the 5 chip units and I still don't. So I did not keep his money and I don't currently have his money for the 5 chip devices.

As I already said he was welcome to transfer his order to people who asked for it in the thread but that was at his discretion not mine. That is something he would have had to organise.
cryptoshark
If you're going to post messages from me please actually quote them instead of posting your own interpretation as all it does it provide more bias toward the situation. Your brother will be given the proceeds of the 5 chip miner auction and the refund for the single chip devices. Your brother still hasn't sent me the signed message that I asked for weeks ago with the current date in the message. It also took him a month to provide the first signed message it seems you always "forget" to put that "minor" detail in you log of pm's. Please in future quote what I have actually said instead of providing your own response.

this is not important fact.
you should write at your secret list with curiousminer only:

name
curiousminer
activity
ordered/paid 10.02
refund request 13.02
payment confirmed 13.03, signed message done, ready to ship/refund

but you didnt. that is your problem. you have never shipped/refunded until now. why? i dont know. you just keept his money (1 btc from usb wchich you refunded to all people exept him and gridseeds/2.1 btc)
i am sure if he would not pm you you would never inform him that he has gridseeds to ship and 1 btc refund.

or deal with curiousminer such way
answer to second pm (refund request)

sorry no refunds but at my group buy there are people who want miners from this batch pm them i will pass your order to them. should i send refund of 1 btc usb miners to your paying address ?

that would close the case.

but you are not mature seller.
you are scammer.

cryptoshark
Geez. I can't believe this is still going on. If the op were to have started a sig campaign, he would nearly have his 3 coins back by now, lol...

I think its time for the op to accept the terms and move on. I assume that the 1btc and the boxed up items still havent moved.. what a shame...

well said man.
lets move to feb
you order antminer, 2.1 btc with shipping date 13.feb
your seller is ignoring you till now. antminer is worth 0.14 btc
some of his other customers got their ant at may, with no psu (but ordered) and marked as untrustworthy, some got nothing: no ant, no refund, see beastlymac untrustedfeedback

have you been scammed or not?
is he a scammer?

situation is the same here.

thanks.

i hope you will not say "no, no" as people who are at my profile trust feedback (red)
Activity: 924
Geez. I can't believe this is still going on. If the op were to have started a sig campaign, he would nearly have his 3 coins back by now, lol...

I think its time for the op to accept the terms and move on. I assume that the 1btc and the boxed up items still havent moved.. what a shame...
cryptoshark
I will try and get all pm's posted as quickly I can as I am very busy right now. Including the one that shows curiousminer taking a month to provide the signed message.

fortunatelly i can help you Smiley

there is brief to not waste time.

curiousminer 10.03
here is again my signed message...

beastlymac 11.03
it doesnt like i have you on the list making payment can you provide payment details ?

curiousminer 13.03
please refund my btc, i have ordered at 5.02...

beastlymac 13.03
please provide all order details as i dont have you on my list

curiousminer 13.03
here is my order... and signed message, what else i can provide you ?

no response from beastlymac

curiousminer 24.03
what else i can provide you Huh are you trying to scam me ?

curiousminer 3.04
hello i sent you all details you need, please refund or i will start scam accusations

beastlymac 3.04
what items you have ordered? i dont have you ordered anything
please send email to ... to speed things up.

curiousminer sent email with all details, never replied

curiousminer 11.04
hi i send you email you did not reply to me, please give back my 3 btc

curiousminer 19.04
i send you email please respond!

curiousminer 5.07
please listen carefully i dont want ruin reputation. please refund me btc...
[/quote]

Even the lack or responses (responded to) don't actually change the fact that your brothers order was valid and that is the actual point if this whole thread.

If his order was valid and his miners were ready to send him at march why you were ignoring him having his goods and money that time (march-july)?

Any other new questions?

You should answer to unanswered ones

1.bestlymac when you got his miners at your place ?
2.why you havent send him any info about this fact or no refunds fact ?

and new ones:
3.if he was at your private list why you were denying that he ordered anything from you ? (4 times, so 4 times you were not at home?)
4.if he was not at the public list and you were stating that he had not order anything how he could know that his order is valid?

[/quote]

please answer at thoose questions

thanks
I will try and get all pm's posted as quickly As i can I am very busy right now. Including the one that shows curiousminer taking a month to provide the signed message.
cryptoshark
Beastly can't you put up a PM or some types of communication from March, showing you asked the buyer to supply an address or informed the buyer the items were ready for delivery ? Basically anything to show you didn't ignore them from March onwards ??

problem is, he didnt, i have all communication archived at screenshoots.

he just kept ignoring him after he got proof of payment
it is very disgusting scam.

and finally he marked my account as untrustworthy due to my "lies", but they are statements based at his pms.
he took rabbit from hat (secret private list) and created piece of paper with miners
thoose are his proofs.

pathetic.
legendary
Activity: 910
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Also it seems hardly fair to say OP and the brother are trying to extort money.
They are just asking for the money that was paid, right? nothing more ?

I guess you could say the extortion is saying if you don't refund the money they will continue to tell everyone their side of the story.. but anybody who feels they have been wronged does exactly the same... That is what the hole "scammer accusations" sub forum is for.

I don't know the OP, brother, Beastly or anyone.. Who ever gets paid what makes no difference to me.. Just giving my opinion as an outsider reading the thread / info provided.
Pages:
Jump to: