Pages:
Author

Topic: Beastlymac - scammed me for 3.1 btc - gridseeds group buy - page 3. (Read 17715 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I admire your efforts but...

You have nick WASPJoe
Beastlymac who has scammed my brother is related to WASP (look at profile)
Bicknellski who has called me fake brother, clown and other bad things and was defending scam is related to WASP

Mediator from WASP is not proper in this case.

So thank you very much.

Please note, Beastlymac has been removed by theymos from default trust list so hi is not able spam and destroy his scammed customers bitcointalk accounts anymore.

I think it is better to finish this discussion at Scam accusations thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/beastlymac-scammed-me-for-31-btc-gridseeds-group-buy-712480

Alright, please do not ask me to attempt to mediate any other discussions. I'm sorry you feel as though I am not impartial to this matter.
I was told that you were friends with someone within that collective. Which, if you take a look at, is not my only participation in the cryptcoin world... AND i told you from the start that this was the case... (Which does not mean I always side with someone just because of the group they are in, even bicknellski can attest to the fact that he and I butt heads at times and did so recently too).

I'm upset, I'm disappointed and I'm discouraged that I had to go for days of my own time (unpaid) to work this out and wasn't informed that this was your decision.

Keep me out of this one from here on out.
I'm done.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
cryptoshark
he also said few days after that he prefer refund due to customs fear.

and you have asked for payment proof
he gave it to you

and you entered silence scam mode.

that sums up you and your mentality

your signature is false
mine is true.

please grow up.
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.
please change your signature as it is false.
it is not proven.
it is only your opinion.

for examample "lie" of my brother

i will provide shipping address in few days

only sums up your problem with lie obsession

about my next lie, 100+ customers.
i gave you solution, you ignored it.
it is not proffesional.

I will not change my signature as it is true. It is based on my opinion and the proof I have provided throughout this thread.

So you are saying it is ok for your brother to lie. I don't see how that makes sense or are you saying that Your brother did not say that?

If you make a claim publicly you have to be able to back it up publicly don't start cowering away.

Your brother said he would provide his shipping address 5 months ago he has not yet done so he is a liar.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Cold wallet the funds you are supposed to send him which he will not provide an address for. PM the fool the private key. Give the extortionist 7 days till you send the private key to Sean's Outpost. At which point the problem is resolved. Either he uses the wallet and get his refund or hungry people get food. Hoping for the hungry people time to end this.

Liar. Not lier. But I think they are extortionists above all else so treat them with the same respect they give you Beastlymac... NONE.
cryptoshark
please change your signature as it is false.
it is not proven.
it is only your opinion.

for examample "lie" of my brother

i will provide shipping address in few days

only sums up your problem with lie obsession

about my next lie, 100+ customers.
i gave you solution, you ignored it.
it is not proffesional.
Beastlymac you are obsessed with word lie.

please do understand that my brother told

if i would get information about miners waiting for me i would give shipping address.

you missed one important fact, date.

date when you got his miners, not any date. his words concerns past, around feb-march since you had his miners and entered into silence scam mode.

"i wonder how much more you have customers miners sealed"

it is not accusation it is question/assumption

my sales are not your business. if you really want it i can pass proofs to reputable forum member, not directly to you. i dont trust you and i am not only one.

What about when he said the first time on the 5/2/2014 he would provide his shipping details within coming days. That is clearly a lie. I may come across as obsessed with the word lie but that is only because you have done so much of it. His words clearly say if I have his miners on hand he would provide shipping details that is a lie on your brothers part. He is a liar he lied to KWH publicly about providing shipping details and he also lied to me via pm about him providing his shipping details your brother has been caught out lying.

If you make the claims of selling to 100s of customers publicly you have to be able to back it up publicly also or else you are just lying all claims you make should be backed up with proof or else they can not be deemed as true thus just another lie.
cryptoshark
He is is clearly a lier of he posted here that he would provide his shipping details when it was proved his miners where on hand. He has not yet done so your brother had gone back on his word he is a lier. Very professional attitude you have displayed. In regard to your claims of having sold to over a hundred customers that are all happy I would call you out to prove that provide your username for that site and verify you own it or else that is just more false information.

So from what I see here your brother has lied about providing his shipping details not once but twice.

Beastlymac you are obsessed with word lie.

please do understand that my brother told

if i would get information about miners waiting for me i would give shipping address.

you missed one important fact, date.

date when you got his miners, not any date. his words concerns past, around feb-march since you had his miners and entered into silence scam mode.

"i wonder how much more you have customers miners sealed"

it is not accusation it is question/assumption

my sales are not your business. if you really want it i can pass proofs to reputable forum member, not directly to you. i dont trust you and i am not only one.

look at your recent group buy selfmoderated threads, your mining shop etc...

sealed miners at your evil cave does not prove anything. i wonder how much more you have customers equipment not shipped.

well done.

More interesting accusations that are based on no proof the answer is none. Does your brother not value his word? He is clearly a lier of he posted here that he would provide his shipping details when it was proved his miners where on hand. He has not yet done so your brother had gone back on his word he is a lier. Very professional attitude you have displayed. In regard to your claims of having sold to over a hundred customers that are all happy I would call you out to prove that provide your username for that site and verify you own it or else that is just more false information.

So from what I see here your brother has lied about providing his shipping details not once but twice.
cryptoshark
yes.

please underline bicknellski insults (asshole, fake brother) and compare them to "crawl back to your cave full of evil".

i will retain my opinion that you have scammed my brother, ignoring communication having his miners within 4 months.

you have stated that it is your fault so pay for it or stay as untrustworthy with red feedback scammer.

sealed miners at your evil cave does not prove anything. i wonder how much more you have customers equipment not shipped.

well done.
Please answer this. Do you and your brother acknowledge the rules of the group buy that you agreed to. No refund can be given after the unit has been sent for processing?

Please answer that directly before you continue.

Sure. Group buy orders are sent to processing are based on public list of participants. Curiousminer was not on that list. you have stated that everyone who is not on the public list will be refunded.

You have scammed my brother asking for payment proof and when you got it at 13.04.2014 you have successfully attempted to scam him not responding to his further communication.

This is fact. It is archived at screenshoots.

You should confess to this, refund him, remove feedback, say sorry to him and crawl back to your hideout full of evil.

Please don't evade the question answer it directly yes or no. Until the question is answered directly by you and your brother i will not respond to this matter anymore. Also you insulting me isn't going to aid your case it just goes to show how unprofessional you have been during this situation.

Also will your brother live up to his word?

Give the shipping info, take delivery of your order and get the offered refund. Case closed.
Questions have been answered many times but they are not the answers you want so you "both" persist. You also were negligent during this time.

if beastymac would tell me, there are goods waiting for me, i would give him shipping info. BUT numerous times he told me im not on order list. so i been asking for refund.

for me coming out with "private list" after 5 months of ignoring consumer, what renders goods worthless is not fare.
what do you thing about coming out with "private list" idea after 5 months ? is it ok ?

@Bicknellski
what lies Huh pls cool your head and read the thread one more time.

He has even posted pics of your order. Live up to your word and provide shipping information and close this issue.
cryptoshark
Please answer this. Do you and your brother acknowledge the rules of the group buy that you agreed to. No refund can be given after the unit has been sent for processing?

Sure. Group buy orders are sent to processing are based on public list of participants. Curiousminer was not on that list. you have stated that everyone who is not on the public list will be refunded.

You have scammed my brother asking for payment proof and when you got it at 13.04.2014 you have successfully attempted to scam him not responding to his further communication.

This is fact. It is archived at screenshoots.

You should confess to this, refund him, remove feedback, say sorry to him and crawl back to your hideout full of evil.

administrator
Activity: 5222
Merit: 13032
theymos also has noticed this scam and has removed him from default trust.

I don't know anything about this case. I take no position either way.

I added Beastlymac to my trust list some time ago because his sent ratings seemed non-controversial and I wanted some of them to be visible by default. Now some of his ratings are apparently controversial, so I removed him. If someone else in the default trust list wants to trust him, that'd be OK, but I haven't done business with Beastlymac, and I don't know much about him, so I'm not going to keep him in my personal trust list.

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Extortionist.

im looking into dictionary:
Definitions of extortionist: a person who tries to obtain something through force or violence; a racketeer.

im sorry for being such an "hot blood" person. im novice in the forums, i have never been scamed in such a ugly way, i have never lost 2 btc. its a lot for me. i been asking many times, i was never informed, that goods are waiting for me. do understand me. its not "a rose garden" over hire on my end and im doing my best to explain my point. i know the rules of group buy. those rules dont state, what happens when you are ignored for months. i was ignored. i was not informed about goods for me for 5 months.

my brother is not fake. he is 11 months younger but he is real and ok guy. look into his posts, he dont get info fights with other folks and his house is all the time hot from basement to attic, he works hard all day, almost everyday in a week like a proper btcminer. i am different indeed but he is helping me and im very grateful to him for all the posts in that topic.

maybe beastymac will answer why he have never told me im on private list and goods are waiting for me?
cryptoshark
Extortionist.

No one in their right mind should do business with you or your "brother".

I made a lot of buisness and i will do business. My relations with my customers are perfect. I have sold a lot of miners, my customer base is 100+. My forum status at polish community is perfectly clean. My allegro ratings (polish ebay) are phenomenal.
It is my rule, happy customer, more customers.

In my opinion holding customers miners 4 months and not responding is a fatal disaster. If i would do such error i would compensate much more than customer lost.
Beastlymac and you Bicknellski think differently.
It is your problem. I dont care anymore.

Take look at Beastlymac recent selfmoderated! group buys, tube, knc chips. 0 interest. Canary has sold 40+ tubes that time.
Beastlymac has stated that he sold 500.000$ miners in his career here.
In last two months he has underlined his sale of one used S3, saying that means he is trustworthy. Problem is he is not. He is too poor (too stupid) to compensate 1 btc for not responding to my brother. Pathetic.
He has lost his default trust status and got more red trust entries due to his immature seller attitude.

Look at you bicknellski. You are bashing me calling fake brother, asshole and other bad words. I saw you on video. You are mature man but you behave like kid. You are not able to say sorry to me (you know that my brother is real becouse your WASP contributor gandalfg knows my brother personally). Your attitude to this case is biased. Thats why you are keeping false entry at my trust. It should not be like that you know this. You are immature, so you will not delete it. It is your choice.

Extortionist.
well, i posted in bold red the ending of my post because im novice in the forums and dont know the etiquete hire. its the contrast thing imho. but you are right, will tray to stick to way you guys are posting in hire.

if you dont mind, i will correct my post, thank you for pointing it.

please note, beastymac is omitting answers for questions concerning fact that he never told me there are goods waiting for me.
Big bold text with color... oh my... and stating the same shit over and over again is not looking for a resolution.

That is EXTORTION.

Either accept the compensation or ask for more compensation don't rehash the same bs over and over again.

You do not want to find a resolution that is plain for all to see now.

You are not asking for compensation and that means you are trying only to ruin the reputation of Beastlymac. All you are accomplishing however is ruining your own reputation.

No one in their right mind should do business with you or your "brother".

Beastlymac... I suggest you give this clown one last chance to accept the compensation offered. If he doesn't then simply put the guy on ignore and walk away. There is nothing to be gained arguing with someone that doesn't want to resolve this problem.

Just make a cold wallet put the coins in and PM this JOKER the private key. If he doesn't take it send the private key to Sean's Outpost in 30 days. Problem finally solved.
since 5 months im demanding refund of my money. i have sent you all info 13.04.2014 and you started to ignore me - scam.

you scammed me in that way:
  • you did not refund me my money
  • you did not tell me there are goods waiting for me
  • you did not post info about my goods in group buy topic
  • you have been ignoring my numerous requests for refund
  • you came out with silly "private list" after i made case public

now remember: i have never agreed for compensation as auction, from the start im demanding refund of my funds. numerous times i stated that i dont agree for useless goods. so stop posting about your silly auction.

and now look on your position since the scam case went public:
  • you have scammed other ppl too (yes you did...) and btc community noticed it (YES!)
  • this topic have been seen 5891 times because the case is viral and ppl stops to trust you, despite fact that your pals are posting hire. ppl see that some of you guys (who are posting in the topic) are ignoring facts and only stick to beastymac lays.
  • no one is interested in your goup buys anymore (ouch... painful) because you scam ppl
  • you have been removed from default trust list (ouch... painful) because you are filthy scammer.

reality is hard for you nova days ... shit happens but you still can turn it over and pay for your sins by refunding me my money and working with other ppl scammed by you. later on you could for example make a lot positive actions for btc community for free so maybe ppl will forgive you.

hope your carriere as _btc_scammer_ will finish after you refund me my money and you will became trustworthy or you will change your job to kangaroospotting so honest ppl can make bizness in peace on this forum away from scammers like the one you see in every mirror.

so i dont give up: give me back my money and stop scamming ppl or live the btc community for ever !!!
i dont see at your rules that you can hold sealed customers miners and not responding to customer within 4 months.

only scammers/not trustworthy sellers behave like that.

from this point i will not be so acitve at this topic anymore.
you have scammed my brother, pity

but you have been removed from default trust and you have cleaned Mr Jinx entry after my activity.

Please stop evading the questions and stop omitting things. So you won't answer questions that could lead to this being resolved. You stopping after i have been removed from default trust shows to me that you only cared about your own account and not getting this resolved for your brother. You didn't answer my question do you acknowledge that the rules of the group buy say that you can not be given a refund after the order has been sent for processing? Me sorting out the issues with Mr. Jinx aren't a result of your false accusations in this thread i wouldn't hold yourself up to such high esteem. It is a result of me messaging him to sort out the situation.

Do you deny that you never pm'd theymos about this matter?
Pages:
Jump to: