Pages:
Author

Topic: benefits of meditation - page 10. (Read 4501 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 10
December 26, 2017, 11:46:06 PM
I think meditation can be to remove fatigue because meditation can make people more free and free from the mind such as those experiencing stress and saturation or fatigue.Meditation  makes the body more relaxed without burden.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 07:58:32 AM
What are the most amazing benefits of mediation ?
i think you can find peace
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
December 26, 2017, 07:08:01 AM
The use of meditation for the human body is proved by scientists. People practicing meditation become more aware, calm, their mind disciplined, thoughts cease to be confused, health is restored, life is orderly.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
December 26, 2017, 01:22:24 AM
Actually their so many benefits of meditation like it's give you a peaceful mind, relax your body and mind, you can gain more energy and some people meditation is part of their exercise that's why many people do that things and it's already part of their routine every day or every week. And some people they usually meditation in a peaceful and quite place where their mind and body can relax.
yes, there is really much advantage in meditation and relaxation of the mind and body, but it is not so easy) we can very easily tense up to solve some problem, and leave all the questions on the outside of the mind and relax not everyone is able to)
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
E-Commerce For Blockchain Era
December 25, 2017, 10:16:46 PM
Actually their so many benefits of meditation like it's give you a peaceful mind, relax your body and mind, you can gain more energy and some people meditation is part of their exercise that's why many people do that things and it's already part of their routine every day or every week. And some people they usually meditation in a peaceful and quite place where their mind and body can relax.
Activity: 185
December 25, 2017, 08:19:40 PM
It helps to bring me more at peace and helps to reduce my stress.
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
December 25, 2017, 03:41:26 PM

It depends on our way of meditation. Me and my family meditates through prayer and bible reading. Through meditaion, we'll have the peace of mind that we cannot find anywhere but just within ourselves. Meditation should be practice very often to avoid negative thoughts in our minds
What religion do you belong to? And how much time do you "meditate" every day?
Activity: 214
December 25, 2017, 02:16:38 PM
the benefits of meditation that I know of is to sharpen the mind by gaining focus and expands through relaxation
Activity: 87
December 25, 2017, 01:36:53 PM
With regular practice of meditation:

Anxiety decreases
Emotional stability improves
Creativity increases
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 24, 2017, 03:35:26 PM

It depends on our way of meditation. Me and my family meditates through prayer and bible reading. Through meditaion, we'll have the peace of mind that we cannot find anywhere but just within ourselves. Meditation should be practice very often to avoid negative thoughts in our minds
Activity: 60
Merit: 12
December 24, 2017, 02:53:40 PM
Meditation brings the brainwave pattern into an alpha state that promotes healing. The mind becomes fresh, delicate and beautiful.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
December 24, 2017, 12:51:22 PM
Meditation is mainly related to Buddhism but it is becoming popular today in various forms. Meditation means concentrating our mind for some time. When we pracrise meditation we can concentrate our mind when we want to and it is one of the hardest things to do. There are many benefits of meditation. We can study well if we meditate as it helps to focus our mind on what we study. The person who meditates become very pleasant to see and fellow people and gods like him or her.Gods protect him or her. Some people who meditates hard become able to read others' minds too.
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
December 24, 2017, 07:01:17 AM
Meditation can provide you so many benefits such as reduces stress , increasing the attention,improves functioning of brain,lowers high blood pressure & increasing the energy level.Meditation is used to treat mental stress,health disorders & stress too.
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
December 24, 2017, 06:00:38 AM

Meditation can keep you mentally healthy, it can help you relax and relieve some stress. Having peace of mind can help you work efficiently and live happily. It's really good to meditate sometimes because it can give you a lot of health benefit. With a positive mind, you can work efficiently and make good decisions.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
December 24, 2017, 05:11:31 AM
Meditation allows you to maintain emotional control, helps you to keep your mind well
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
December 24, 2017, 04:15:09 AM
meditation can reduce someone's stress, it can also improve concentration and can also improve ones's health and immune system.
Activity: 224
December 24, 2017, 03:03:57 AM
Accept yourself
Meditation also benefits you to be more receptive to yourself. There will be no envy or jealousy. Because you realize that everything is going according to the plan of the universe.

That is the benefit of daily meditation. not just to benefit yourself, but also others around you.
Activity: 182
December 24, 2017, 02:15:51 AM
meditation in my opinion there are two types of meditation; 1.dengan way of emptying the mind can provide the peace of life from all the problems we experience, (peace of mind) and will give new energy to our body. 2. meditate to get spiritual knowledge (paranormal). If you have problem better follow my advice no1.
Activity: 238
December 23, 2017, 04:43:09 PM
Meditation helps us to focus our minds and remove and ignore the distractions including negative thoughts so we can focus only on the good ones. For me it is in a form of prayer and worship, when I talk to God.
Activity: 474
Merit: 285
Brave New World
December 22, 2017, 12:17:46 PM
I hear people on forums and youtube etc. say that they get something out of it by doing 10 mins in the morning or at night, but maybe it's just one of those things which doesn't work for everyone Huh
Pages:
Jump to: