Pages:
Author

Topic: benefits of meditation - page 8. (Read 4501 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 13, 2018, 07:22:19 AM
There’s a lot of benefits using Meditation . Like , you can do or use it for you to relax your body and mind . And this is also one of the medicine for illness and sickness . But the most benifit using it is peaceful mind ..
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
January 13, 2018, 06:53:10 AM
motivation makes you focus in something. and in meditation, your mind will become peaceful that can think better than a normal person.

i always want to meditate when i have a work to do. it makes me feel like i can do anything and i can do my work fast. so i make myself at my room alone then start to work.
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
January 13, 2018, 06:30:47 AM
Meditation is very important for health purpose. With meditation, the physiology undergoes a change and every cell in the body is filled with more energy. This results in joy, peace, enthusiasm as the level of energy in the body increases. It is like a seed, when you cultivate a seed with love, the more it blossoms. But keep in mind that regular practice is necessary. It takes only a few minutes every day. Once imbibed into the daily routine, meditation becomes the best part of your day!
Activity: 448
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 13, 2018, 12:58:32 AM
meditation allows you to step back from problems and calm your mind for at least a few minutes...it's a very good practice when you know how to do it

It was very important practice these days,  especially because of the changing world. Most of us tend to get stressed easily because of the situation we faced or the surroundings and the simplest and efficient way to lessen the stress is to meditate.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
January 13, 2018, 12:42:59 AM
Meditation is a technique of mastery of the mind to achieve harmony in life. More than just relaxation, meditation aims to train the mind so that the mind remains calm and centered and have a sense of full awareness. one of the benefits is that can Restore the Feeling of a Broken HatiAlasan the Best for Meditation Every PagiMengontrol blood pressure becomes more stable, equivalent to the use of drugs in the blood pressure control, without side effects.
Activity: 66
January 12, 2018, 10:57:24 PM
meditation can refresh thinking, make someone calm, aware and relaxed about something that has happened to him. mindset is more clear and wiser in making decisions.
Activity: 64
January 12, 2018, 09:56:48 PM
Whenever I try to meditate, I got easily distracted. As much as I want to, for my mind to relax as well, maybe I should have a mentor to be able to perform the meditation successfully.
Activity: 161
January 12, 2018, 07:16:54 PM
I think first of all you should offer us a definition of what meditation actually means or is.
Activity: 126
January 12, 2018, 07:13:10 PM
Meditation is good and useful especially if we want our body and mind to be relax.Through meditation, it will enable us to be enlighten with things.
Activity: 294
January 12, 2018, 06:08:03 PM
The benefits of meditation are our thoughts will always be positive thinking.Because in meditation we practice in controlling our thoughts. Trained minds can lead us to achievements that we do not expect. Besides our physical and soul will become stronger
Activity: 86
Merit: 36
January 12, 2018, 05:49:25 PM
Meditation increases clarity of mind, and makes me calm and happy, perhaps contented is a better word. It also allows me to assess my reactions and things that happen to me before I react.
January 12, 2018, 04:39:37 PM
I feel that it helps me start off the day with a clear mind
Activity: 252
January 12, 2018, 12:42:00 PM
What are the most amazing benefits of mediation ?

What are the most amazing benefits of meditation for me is to have an positive thinking, have an mind set, feel my body more relaxing and also to be confidence all the time, that is the benefits of meditation for me Smiley
Activity: 115
January 12, 2018, 12:35:37 PM
I heard a meditation is a good thing for a fighters to teach your mind to concentrate at the critical moment and to focus on fight instead of fear etc.
Activity: 72
January 12, 2018, 11:00:43 AM
Meditation is a way to learn how to concentrate, get more control over your attention.
Today distractions attack us from all sides. Facebook, instagrams, twitter ...
The ability to concentrate and finish what you want is very very important. If you need to meditate for this we will meditate.
Activity: 298
Merit: 102
January 12, 2018, 10:38:05 AM
Meditation is your way to freedom from constant whining of thoughts and anxieties to inner strength, calmness, a feeling of bliss, to the highest levels of meditation - spiritual awakening and enlightenment
Activity: 140
January 12, 2018, 10:19:14 AM
Meditation keeps you away from stress..that  releases negative feelings, meditation makes your body calm and relax, meditation makes your mind at ease and help your heart at peace, whenever we are tense, worry or anxious over something or somebody our body was affected and it forms many kind of sickness that's why it's important to have time to relax and meditate
Merit: 11
January 10, 2018, 07:42:03 PM
Meditation is incredibly effective at reducing stress and anxiety. Meditation help you make better decisions by improving the functioning of your brain’s decision-making centers.  it can help people overcome powerful addictions.
Activity: 135
January 10, 2018, 07:38:13 PM
It doesn't work 100% of the time, but most of the time meditation helps me fall asleep and reduce stress.
Activity: 196
January 07, 2018, 03:36:47 AM
What are the most amazing benefits of mediation ?

There's a lot amazing benefits of meditation, some of them are reduces your stress, makes you more focus, encouraged you to do healthy life style. And most especially it gives you inner most peace. There's a lot of ways doing meditation just use
 the right one fory you 😉.
Pages:
Jump to: