Pages:
Author

Topic: benefits of meditation - page 7. (Read 4501 times)

Activity: 352
Merit: 11
February 24, 2018, 02:04:15 AM
For me the benefits of meditation is clearing yourself in the state of trouble in mind.  Become calm finding peace and to function your deeper inner which helps you to understand the happenings around to understand the universe more clearly if and only if you are at the deepest part of meditation.  It can benefits you to see things whats real and what are not.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
January 20, 2018, 11:21:45 AM
Meditation helps to develop attention and cognitive skills, and the skills developed in meditation can also help ease anxiety and prevent depression relapse, and increase tolerance for bad feelings. It can help improve people's empathy ability and enhance their ability to bear the pain experience.
An enjoyable and easy way to restore our mental balance and escape the paws of stress through 21st century is meditation.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 01:19:02 AM
What are the most amazing benefits of mediation ?

I think there is a difference in meaning between the title "Meditation" and the content "Mediation"
Activity: 126
Merit: 3
January 19, 2018, 10:19:31 PM
Meditation helps to develop attention and cognitive skills, and the skills developed in meditation can also help ease anxiety and prevent depression relapse, and increase tolerance for bad feelings. It can help improve people's empathy ability and enhance their ability to bear the pain experience.
Activity: 405
Merit: 251
January 19, 2018, 11:15:04 AM
when i do meditation i feel starting from the inner calm,emotial control,the body becomes healty ,the mind becomes relaxs and free and more smile every day
Activity: 122
January 19, 2018, 10:52:51 AM
Meditation reduces stress.
It improves concentration. ...
It encourages a healthy lifestyle.
The practice increases self-awareness. ...
It increases happiness.
Meditation increases acceptance. ...
It slows aging.
The practice benefits cardiovascular and immune health.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
January 19, 2018, 10:16:15 AM
True Meditation can bring inner peace, tranquility and enlightenment. That's good stuff, though
I've always wondered how to properly do it. There are different ways of meditation but all
forms and types leads to one core center of peace, love, serenity and happiness.
It calms the soul some people might put it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 04:32:55 PM
Meditation helps to calm the mind and the mind to be more calm,sane,helps to see the essence of things to the people that have reached certain heights in this area.Meditation is a cool occupation for body and soul
Activity: 2
January 18, 2018, 04:24:06 PM
Benefits from the meditation can be differ from meditation type. But in any kind of meditation main benefit is relaxing your mind. It helps a lot in any work you are doing. Meditation types are decided what is the focusing area to be relaxed. It can be senses or one sense you feel or even the nullity. But when you are focusing something you should not like it or unlike it.
Activity: 322
January 18, 2018, 01:13:15 PM
It helps us to concentrate in study.as well as we will feel relax and refreshed.the capacity of our imagination will increased from the meditation.
Activity: 396
Merit: 104
January 18, 2018, 10:33:47 AM

The benefits of it is relax , peace of mind , to relieve stress during the day and at the end of the day. The most amazing benefits of meditation I think is , it's the way communicating to our God , empty your brain something like that. We need this to just relax our body our spirit and our soul.
Activity: 16
January 18, 2018, 09:04:24 AM
The purpose of meditation is live happy.By getting used with meditation we can get lots of benefits. Both Mental happiness and physical happiness can be obtained.
Activity: 570
Merit: 500
January 18, 2018, 09:04:01 AM
Everything is amazing regarding the human body, threw mediation you can reach that point in which you can really relax, you get to see the world with different eyes.
Activity: 8
January 18, 2018, 08:27:51 AM
what is meditation? think about nothing? think about something specific? what is it?

First secret of good meditation is to avoid forcing the stream of thought. It's like a river.
Just like sleep, originally scientists thought meditation was like switching off the brain, instead they found the brain activity increase especially in prefrontal cortex, that's where our most complex thoughts are located.

Meditation is like turning the brain in a diagnostic phase, neural connections reorganize and thinking improve subsequently. Once, I was of the opinion meditation was a lost of time...today I changed completely ideas  Smiley
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
January 18, 2018, 08:22:05 AM
what is meditation? think about nothing? think about something specific? what is it?
Activity: 122
Merit: 3
sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem
January 18, 2018, 08:20:27 AM
Many people go to meditation.I honestly don't like meditation.It calms people.When people are nervous, when they in a problems go to meditation.It's a waste of time for me.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the
January 18, 2018, 05:33:38 AM
The benefits of meditation is you can relax your physical, mentally body they removing stress and fatigue
Activity: 238
January 18, 2018, 05:01:33 AM
Meditation is related with concentrate in mind. The true benefit i think to erase mind problem that can make stress.Heart also more calm when you did meditation.

The benefits of meditation is that it reduces stress, it will give us concentration to what we are supposed to do, it will encourage us to do healthy lifestyle, it will increase our self-awareness, it will increase our happiness, it will also increase our acceptance to the truth, it slows aging so we will not look older than our age. Through meditation we can improve our way of thinking and it will also help to be positive thinker.

Activity: 18
January 13, 2018, 08:09:52 AM
keeps ur mind refreshed
Activity: 322
Merit: 19
January 13, 2018, 08:07:44 AM
It helps me to sleep better and be less stressed during the day.
Pages:
Jump to: