Pages:
Author

Topic: benefits of meditation - page 14. (Read 4535 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
December 02, 2017, 07:59:03 AM
Meditation helps you to keep your mind at peace.Helps in stress relief and also helps to concentrate on things.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
December 02, 2017, 07:41:26 AM
What are the most amazing benefits of mediation ?

It would be a great help to make you more focus on what you are doing. It also gives you a peace of mind. It can also benefit you in terms of you can have a better decision and improve your way of thinking.
Activity: 112
December 02, 2017, 07:18:29 AM
It calms down our brain.  It releases positive energy and strengthen the mind. Meditation also helps us lessen anxiety and erase unwanted thoughts. To meditate means to cure the mind and body of the person from physical and emotional dillema.
Activity: 82
Merit: 5
December 02, 2017, 06:57:22 AM
Meditation is not a state of being so away that one is unconscious of the environment. I believe meditation is a form of commune within the inner being with a focus to attain to something.
Focused visualisation happens during meditation. (I have read about coaches or managers telling their subjects to practice this)
Breeding of positive thoughts which can positively affect the body happens during meditation. Inner peace can be created during meditation.
I personally am not there yet. If there is one of the few arts I would like to master, one majorly is meditation.
Beside, the Holy Book I believe also admonishes on meditating on noble things.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
November 30, 2017, 02:27:06 AM
Cara yang di lakukan seseorang untuk melatih dirinya,dalam memiliki cita atau sikap yang di jadikan cita-cita bagi orang yang melakukan meditasi
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
November 27, 2017, 07:56:14 AM

It make you calm, relax and clean your mind. After mediation you can think better and see things better in your life.
Activity: 168
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
November 27, 2017, 07:44:09 AM
Most amazing mediation is praying for God because God created us and prayer is the best mediation ever.
Activity: 52
November 27, 2017, 06:30:05 AM
The benefits of meditation are higher levels of energy, creativity, and spontaneity, lower blood pressure, and increase exercise tolerance .
Activity: 5
November 22, 2017, 04:28:07 PM
self-discipline is probably the best thing you can get out from meditation.
Activity: 18
November 22, 2017, 03:24:52 PM
the benefits of meditation are unbound .because if makes us more quite active and gives us mentally pleasure.
Activity: 210
November 22, 2017, 08:06:24 AM
Meditation makes you better , relax and peaceful . it can help you to take away the stresses that you may have .
Activity: 110
November 22, 2017, 08:00:46 AM
Meditation for us is like restart for computers. Smiley

This is a fantastic description.

It has been proven to help repair and lengthen telomeres, so has a direct positive impact on aging and health physically not just mentally.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
November 22, 2017, 07:07:54 AM
Meditation is the deep thought and reflection on past event in the deeps of you mind heart and soul, and it has the ability to proffer solution and answers to life challenges. And meditation also give us clearer understanding to deep things of life.
Activity: 93
November 22, 2017, 07:06:41 AM
Meditation is an ancient practice that helps to control our own mind and consequently our own life and discover ourselves. Personally, it is a way to recharge my batteries and to calm my mind down.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
November 22, 2017, 07:00:18 AM
Meditation is an approach that can help everyone to overcome their health problems, stress and anxiety with the power of thought
Activity: 84
November 22, 2017, 06:52:44 AM
Meditation reduces stress feeling the weight of the world on your shoulders? Meditation is incredibly effective at reducing stress and anxiety. One study found that mindfulness and zen type meditations significantly reduce stress when practiced over a period of three months. Another study revealed that meditation literally reduces the density of brain tissue associated with anxiety and worrying. If you want your stress levels to plummet, meditation may be the answer.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 22, 2017, 06:19:37 AM
Meditation helps relieve stress and encourages a healthy life style. It also improves concentration and increases self awareness. It brings you to other world were you are free and it will increase your happiness. It is proven that people who regularly meditate slows down their aging. Meditation also improve cardiovascular health and help boost immunity. Monks are the number one example of meditation. They look young for their age and the color of their skin looks great. There are cases where in people starts to float in the air but I won't believe that until I witness it.
Activity: 267
November 22, 2017, 06:03:57 AM

While meditation is considered a placebo effect, I cannot disagree that it does have an extremely positive effect on someone's life.
I can even suggest that meditation should be taught in schools don't you think?
Activity: 182
November 22, 2017, 05:16:59 AM

Actually, meditation is related with concentrate in mind. The true benefit i think to erase mind problem that can make stress.
Heart also more calm when you did meditation.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 20, 2017, 07:59:55 AM
Meditation/Yoga helps you to keep your health and mind well and energetic.
I have never seen meditation to actually work at all, how can one clear his or her mind of all worry in this current world where everything bad is always happening.
Pages:
Jump to: