Pages:
Author

Topic: benefits of meditation - page 13. (Read 4535 times)

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
December 07, 2017, 11:02:54 PM
What are the most amazing benefits of mediation ?

The benefits of meditation is to relieve stress , to have more focus , improve concentration and many things , to increase our self spirit or spritual. Now a days many of us forgot to medidate because of so busy , busy on many things like , work and whatever. And for me meditation is like a way to connect to God , to relax and to release all. And after meditation , pray to God.
Activity: 112
Merit: 13
December 07, 2017, 09:10:29 PM
These are typical benefits to those people who undergo meditation, it increased amounts of energy and reduced fatigue; better health; greater resistance to disease; better sleep; emotional balance; a sense of calm; a positive outlook; improved relationships; greater self-awareness; a deeper sense of meaning; and spiritual grow. Typical benefits that people describe include increased amounts of energy and reduced fatigue; better health; greater resistance to disease; better sleep; emotional balance; a sense of calm; a positive outlook; improved relationships; greater self-awareness; a deeper sense of meaning; and spiritual grow.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 04, 2017, 07:23:48 AM
I read an article about that before, it was said that meditation can help to reduce stress (obviously),  it helps to strengthen your immune system, increased memory or IQ, more spiritually aware of different things and it was also stated that it can reconstruct your brain. I think the advantages are more on mental or psychological. I think it can also be the key for longer lifespan.
Activity: 238
December 04, 2017, 07:10:55 AM
i meditate for ten minutes before i go to bed every night. It helps me get a good sleep and also wake up stronger every day
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
December 04, 2017, 06:58:26 AM

when meditating we stay in a quiet and peaceful place where in we can think of the things that we have done. We analyze the things that we have done. For me the benefits of meditation is that it helps us to feel at peace and happy and also contented of everything that we have.
When meditating we think of the good things and bad things that had happened on the whole day which helps us to think of something that will make us at peace.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
December 04, 2017, 06:03:55 AM
one of the problems of today's world is that we are constantly with some troubles, plans, in the future or in the past....we don't live here and now, and this is very important for our soul...and meditation cn help...we calm our mind and ideally get rid of all thoughts for a while...in the end our consciousness is purified and we become capable of more in our life, the potential is revealed in us
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
December 04, 2017, 05:18:16 AM
I think meditation can help us feel peaceful and calm ourself in mind.
Activity: 42
December 04, 2017, 05:02:40 AM

You'll find peace with yourself, and that's the main goal to achieve on meditation.
Activity: 122
December 04, 2017, 05:02:04 AM
Most of the benefits of mediation can also be achieved through other activities, like sports. In other words, there are more types of meditation - anything that you do that tends to isolate you from the outer world. even baking bread can have a meditation quality Smiley
Activity: 28
December 04, 2017, 04:54:01 AM
Its clears mind from all anxiety and worries.This was mostly the problem of the people.
Activity: 208
DocTailor ICO:
December 04, 2017, 04:46:01 AM
Keep stress away
Stress is responsible for 70-90 percent of physical illness. If you want to get away from the condition, you should start now diligently meditating.

Releasing anger
Anger is able to trigger hatred and violence. If you want the negative feelings to be controlled, try to meditate. Because the activity is able to release anger and turn it into a more positive feelings.

More grateful
Meditation is also able to get closer to you to think about things around so beautiful.
You begin to realize that everything in this world needs to be grateful, including the life you have.
Activity: 280
December 04, 2017, 02:04:34 AM
For me the good benefits of meditation is it can help your to relax, be refresh and you can have a higher concentration ability to do thing. Through meditation you can keep yourself away from stress and stay healthy.
Activity: 167
December 04, 2017, 01:53:44 AM
Cara yang dilakukan seseorang untuk melatih dirinya,dalam memiliki cita atau sikap yang di jadikan cita cita bagi orang yang melakukan meditasi
Activity: 132
December 04, 2017, 01:01:53 AM
for me the benefit of meditation is to make my mind clear again and increase my concentration in thinking and activities, I always meditate when my mind feels tired and dense by my daily activities and routines so I can feel calm and clearer in thinking in take all action and carry out my work as well as life in my household.
Activity: 350
December 04, 2017, 12:52:24 AM
I have heard a person say :  meditation helps humans have better spirit, wisdom and emotion without disturbances and when you meditate for a long time, you will be smarter.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
December 04, 2017, 12:14:48 AM

the most amazing benefit of meditation for me is that it clears the mind and is able to give off a focus and clarity that would otherwise be not known if not for it. With meditation it is important to clear and refocus and know how to deal with the situation
Activity: 532
█ J A X N E T W O R K █
December 03, 2017, 10:31:59 PM
It's depend on how greed are you, if you're greedy, choose meditation would bring you the huge profits.
Activity: 56
December 03, 2017, 10:29:33 PM
Meditation is also extremely helpful for calming the nerves of people who try to day trade crypto.  Grin
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
December 03, 2017, 10:23:32 PM
for me ,it increases happiness it is puts you on the fast track to being happy.the other benefits is including increased self-awareness and acceptance.but the most amazing benefits of meditation is to reduces stress to have a healthy lifestyle and because of this you can focus in everything you do.
Activity: 28
December 02, 2017, 09:35:14 AM
meditation is very beneficial for health controlling the peace of the mind and controlling the emotions of the soul
Pages:
Jump to: