Pages:
Author

Topic: benefits of meditation - page 2. (Read 4501 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 1
April 08, 2018, 09:04:21 AM
I think meditation calm your mind and refreshes your body. It will clear your mind, cleanse your anxiety and make your mind more focus it will also benefits your body because when your mind is clear, it lessen your anxiety your body will be healthy
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 06:00:42 AM
meditation is a method that one does to train himself. Many methods of meditation to become calmer psyches are relaxed and relaxed. Those who are immersed in the physical. The breathing regulation in meditation can at least release depression.
Activity: 52
April 06, 2018, 11:06:53 PM
Various benefits and it also soothes your personality.
Activity: 32
April 04, 2018, 02:55:04 PM
Meditation  or reflection, depending on what faith you have, has a calming effect to the mind. Sometimes, all we have to do is sit in silence and reflect on things and it helps us realize our life's condition.
Activity: 280
April 04, 2018, 02:20:48 PM
Meditation is a lot of benefits. It is a means of keeping the mind calm. It is possible to stay away from anxiety through meditation. Regular meditation is both good for body and mind. Meditation is a very special way for controlling anger.
Activity: 4
April 04, 2018, 12:04:10 PM
What are the most amazing benefits of mediation ?
About the meditation, it took me tons of times, before I finally got to a point where meditation got really interesting, and worth doing only because I am curious of what will happen, what will I feel, where will my mind be after I am finished. But I must say that I wasn’t doing it daily, because it did not seem to be a big deal. I already got a really good effects, but after what you have sad I will do it day by day.
Activity: 140
April 04, 2018, 10:55:18 AM
High blood pressure can be controlled by meditation. Meditation is very helpful for older people. High blood pressure decreases by meditation. Meditation increases mental peace by reducing mental thoughts. Physical health also improves by meditation.
Activity: 87
April 04, 2018, 10:18:12 AM
meditation is powerful tool to guide in human life ,,aside from that it leads personal relastionship of god,,so that if you want to freely stress in you life you must be able to mediation everyday
Activity: 84
April 04, 2018, 10:01:59 AM
Meditation has longed been used to calm the mind and the body, but the long-term effects of such practices are difficult to evaluate.Mediation is a process or activity designed to reduce irrelevant thoughts by enhancing internalized attention. Meditation has been shown to decrease stress, improve relaxation, enhance emotional stability, and increase concentration. Physical health is also improved by meditation, though the mechanisms by which meditation produces its effects are unclear.
Activity: 16
April 04, 2018, 09:11:29 AM

The most amazing benefits of meditation for me was helping to decrease my blood pressure. Based on the study, this is more effective on older people and high bloopd pressure.  Meditation appears to control blood pressure, by relaxing blood signal that coordinate heart function. Blood pressure decreases not only during meditation, but also overtime in individuals who meditate regularly. This also reduce strain on the heart.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
April 03, 2018, 01:56:28 PM
Meditation heals the mind and soul from confusion and depression.It
introduces calmness, quietness and peace and absolute tranquility to
the mind and soul.It helps to increase the receptive abilities of man to receive
signals from other realms.These are the reasons some can see vision,prophesy,
increase clairvoyance and heal certain wounded minds from sorrow.Meditation is
helpful as it remolds ones subconscious state and rekindles the energy of life in
someone.It enhances concentration and attentiveness.
Activity: 4
April 03, 2018, 01:17:28 PM
I’ve been meditating for three years and the practice has turned my life around. I’ve experienced a multitude of positive changes since I started.
1.Intelligence Increase
2.Reduction of Stress Levels
3.Increase in Attention Span
4.Improvement of Willpower
5.Improvement of Mood, Emergence of More Positive Emotions
6.Improvement of Emotional Control
7.Breaking Bad Habits
8.Freedom from Psychological Problems
Activity: 74
April 03, 2018, 12:20:23 PM
tranquility and patience. if meditation is done correctly, it can also relieve stress and problems. get solution of problem
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
April 03, 2018, 11:38:57 AM
The most beneficial use of meditation is the brain organs, and the brain gives human behavior and biological instructions. In other words, healthy people are normally healthy people. Meditation also increases memory and reduces forgetfulness.
Activity: 113
April 03, 2018, 09:17:08 AM
If you have fear, meditation can help you understand the nature of the problems that cause you panic, then you can overcome the fear. If you are always dissatisfied and nothing in life do You are satisfied, meditation can help you create opportunities to grow and maintain satisfaction with yourself.
Activity: 108
April 03, 2018, 09:14:41 AM

If you are busy, meditation can help you to let go of stress and seek relaxation. If you are an anxious person, meditation can calm you down and reach peace of mind.
Activity: 48
April 03, 2018, 08:30:58 AM
Evidence is mounting that it has a measurably positive effect on staving off different types of dementia. Smithsonian Magazine had an article linking dementia to heart health where they briefly mentioned this. I don't think I'll be able to find a link.
Activity: 294
April 03, 2018, 07:45:06 AM
By meditation we become fresh and strong both mantily and physicaly which encourage us to hard work.
Activity: 84
April 03, 2018, 05:32:18 AM
Helps to release anxiety and eliminate stress
Activity: 14
April 03, 2018, 04:32:16 AM
Meditation is about peace of mind. You can relax more and at least forget almost anything and what just left will be forgiveness peace and understanding mind.
Pages:
Jump to: