Pages:
Author

Topic: Best tip on saving money - page 15. (Read 7720 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 12:40:47 AM
If you want to save money you can turn your savings into any altcoin, then transfer it to a hard wallet and take it away after a certain time you take it out.

yes,i think save in altcoin very profitable and safety.
Activity: 126
March 28, 2018, 12:20:39 AM
Me I'm also that kind of person who spend too much I always want to have fun and enjoy didn't think how much money I'll be wasted. So I change myself and become more responsible person. The tip I can give is always know your limits better not spend on not so much important things to avoid wasting money and always do some list of everything you need.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
March 27, 2018, 09:36:32 PM
In financial terms we have to care and tight, if we are not good at managing money then it is certain that our future will be dark and we become bankrupt, whatever money we have then I suggest to set aside for investment, with investment then that is the best tips on saving money.
Activity: 26
March 27, 2018, 09:00:57 PM
For my own suggestion, the best tip on saving money is don't spend your money in buying no significance expensive things.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
March 27, 2018, 08:57:24 PM
if we just keep it, we will not get anything. let's change from saving to investment. suppose we have a lot of money, instead of being saved, it's better to buy gold or bitcoin for future investments. our money remains safe and we can expect profits in the future.
Activity: 59
March 27, 2018, 08:50:49 PM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.

I think, i save my money in banks and investing it in real estate. Bitcoin also I investing on ii

Activity: 434
Merit: 168
March 27, 2018, 07:39:13 PM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.

I know 1 quote from chinese and it’s true . this is how it works. 
if you earn >20 save 18 ,eat 2 following new set of earn 20 save 18 , eat 2 repeat it then you will save money.
I’ve tried it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
March 27, 2018, 07:27:58 PM
The best tip on saving money would be to stop wasting money on unwanted things which is not really important and if it is not important then you can postpone that expense to the next month and you should also have all records of your expenses of the month and you can check at the end of the month and you should have control on your expenses and for that you need to be very self disciplined as its only your savings that will help you at the time of emergencies.
Activity: 372
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 07:24:05 PM
I think the best tip I will give is when you get a profit to your earnings much better to save in your bitcoin wallet or in the bank but you save money you don't waste to your money in gambling or to buy something that you don't need make a budget for every month like for your everyday needs and for bills. And other  money goes to your savings.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
March 27, 2018, 07:01:16 PM
One and only trick you can do in order to save money succesfuly is just to aim for a goal why you are saving up money.Set a goal in order to be motivated to save up money and just spend wise when you are starting up in saving money
Activity: 8
March 27, 2018, 06:59:03 PM
Well you know am really bad at managing my money thus what I do is I transfer everything I earn in the bank account of my friend and he won't even let me have a penny from it even if am dying.. though sometimes if I desperately need he does allow me to have a little amount..!! Its more like having a personal finance manager Wink thus if you aren't able to save up yourself I will advise you to ask help from a friend of yours Smiley its never a bad option also its better if he is super strict Cheesy

Also I have planned daily usage like a dollar a day or something like that thus it helps me control whatever I spend.
In our country we have a Ipon challge so that i save a lot of money because everymonth that i earN i put some money in my piggy bank.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
March 27, 2018, 05:24:37 PM

Saving money was really hard since there are a lot of temptation that will tempt you to do or to buy it. Just like gadgets, it is one of the temptations in the world that's why many of us cannot save due to this. Saving money will really test your patience but the best thing that you can do is to make your own goal.
Activity: 138
March 27, 2018, 05:14:22 PM
Best tip i could give is spend a little and save more.Buy the things that you need than what you want.This was the strategy that i did inorder to save for my future, though im just new in this cryptocommunity i just hope that i can give some of my advice based on my daily experiences in life.We become a part of this community because we wanted to learn new things,yes my advice is not new to anyone else but hoping these would be quite effective to you.I have seen people achieve their goals because they are thrift and they control themselves about buying useless things,being extravagant would probably make some peoples life pointless.
Activity: 132
March 27, 2018, 05:08:53 PM
1st you need to do is budget your salary,save atleast 30 to 50 percent of your salary.buy what you need not what you want.
Activity: 42
March 27, 2018, 04:55:34 PM
Hi, What do think about Welltrado (www.wellttrado.io)? I saw Celcius network already raised 30M usd, do you think Welltrado could raise more?
Activity: 134
March 27, 2018, 04:26:04 PM
well if I think we should know our expenses in a day or a week, After that, we learn carefully if you spend exactly on the things you need and limit your budget to others. unnecessary expenditure. Breaking things down will make it easy for you to allocate your money. Now you have a budget plan, create a room (allocation) to save money. If your salary is not enough, my best advice for you is to cut your budget for luxury or unnecessary things.
and the best way is to save money to buy bitcoins and then save them for long-term investments.
Activity: 547
Merit: 250
March 27, 2018, 04:14:22 PM
I save most of my money from food and clothes. You cant imagine how much money you can save from food if you don;t eat out that much and buy cheaper but quality foods.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
March 27, 2018, 03:45:07 PM
in my opinion by way of saving we can set aside our money or invest bitcoin so that our money increases then I am determined to save and invest for my future. I was determined to buy a house and make my family happy, that's when I started thinking to hang out and have fun.
actually, and communicate, and have fun in the year of our hard life, too, need. But the main thing is to have goals in life and be able to properly dispose of their means. So you will not waste your finances in vain.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
March 27, 2018, 01:15:22 PM
First off all you should make a list of the things on which you are spending your monthly income.After making the list you should separate the important things and the extra things.Then you should try to spend less on the extra or unnecessary things.This will help you to save some money. You can also make a proper budget and should spend according to that.You can also save money by making it compulsory for yourself to save a fixed amount of money every month or you should choose an object such as car,bike,house for which you have to save money.These tips will definitely help you to save some money.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
March 27, 2018, 12:31:49 PM
Spare, purchase nothing, create consumptions, simply least very important forever, kick the bucket unhappy, however with a good deal of the spared money. maybe all things thought-about it's smarter to win and to not be hesitant to pay all the a lot of at that point? scotch is important simply to introductory improvement and support of your business. within the event that your business compels you steady to spare, at that time figure, the incorrect business will bonk.
Saving money it depends on the individual everybody doesn't think in the same manner, to save money should not unnecessarily spend on unwanted things, invest the saved money in trading, bitcoin and other types of coins that gives us the better income. Bitcoin is the best way to earn money and also can save it.
I think nothing to do much in saving money. First thing to think if you are planning to save is to set up you're goal. Ask your self. Why? Why do  you need to save.  Second. You need to establish self control. This will be a good start. Third align everything like the needs, wants and all the expenses you are spending every year. Then last put your money in the bank. The safest way in saving and gaining.
Pages:
Jump to: