Pages:
Author

Topic: Best tip on saving money - page 16. (Read 7720 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 103
March 27, 2018, 12:17:31 PM
The best way to save money is to put it into bank and make a fixed deposit (FD) of it. In this your money will be save for 5 or more years and you can also get a interest on your money. Intereste rates depends upon bank to bank policies. Or you can give this money as a lone to some one.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
March 27, 2018, 12:07:06 PM
Best tip I can advise you is do not spend money more than you earn and make sure that you have your weekly or daily budget fixed and set aside money for savings, it means that you need to divide your money and if you will get extra money then you can spend that to things that you want to buy.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
March 27, 2018, 11:47:41 AM
you just need to be grateful, and buy something to suit your needs. do not be lavish, because it can spend a lot of money you save. save it to the bank, so you can save money for a very long time.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 11:34:21 AM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.

save money in banks, and investing in bitcoin...make me get benefit
Activity: 340
Merit: 122
March 27, 2018, 10:36:45 AM
Spare, purchase nothing, create consumptions, simply least very important forever, kick the bucket unhappy, however with a good deal of the spared money. maybe all things thought-about it's smarter to win and to not be hesitant to pay all the a lot of at that point? scotch is important simply to introductory improvement and support of your business. within the event that your business compels you steady to spare, at that time figure, the incorrect business will bonk.
Saving money it depends on the individual everybody doesn't think in the same manner, to save money should not unnecessarily spend on unwanted things, invest the saved money in trading, bitcoin and other types of coins that gives us the better income. Bitcoin is the best way to earn money and also can save it.
i think saving money every day is totally a hard ,  i am a average person in our country and its hard to me to divide the money everyday with change. so i try to discipline my self to do not to spend too much money every day, the most important thing is to priority the main daily needs and keep on saving the rest of money you have left everyday, thats it. so i save 10% of my daily budget for the whole month, and its effectively to do.
Activity: 79
March 27, 2018, 09:40:32 AM
My tips on saving money, priority or purchase first your basic or necessary needs. And if you have something you want to buy, let one month passed and think again if you still want to buy it.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
March 27, 2018, 08:42:09 AM
I have tried saving apps which tracks your spending habits and it shocking when u see that during the 3 months period u spent 200eu for snickers and other "healty" stuff  Grin It not only helps to save but also improves your healty state, duoble win  .  Wink

That will be great, I think it is better if you can just post a link here about that application. I've been pushing myself at work and this simple tips will really help me. It is really hard to save money especially if you are an individual who wants to buy a lot of stuffs. I am a materialistic person so I usually spend most of money into things that won't really give me something in return, I just hope I can control that.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
March 27, 2018, 08:32:04 AM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
How good I am in keeping? well I want to be honest that I spend too much for the things that I don't really needs such as bags, shoes, clothes anything that captured my eyes easily even if I had a lot of that but this past few months I learned that it is also important to keep money for emergency situation so half of my money I invest in business matters like investing in bitcoin and the left money I put in my savings account. Also I learn how to balance things if not needed don't buy it. I hope you can have more ideas and strategies how to save money.
Activity: 24
March 27, 2018, 08:19:25 AM
I have tried saving apps which tracks your spending habits and it shocking when u see that during the 3 months period u spent 200eu for snickers and other "healty" stuff  Grin It not only helps to save but also improves your healty state, duoble win  .  Wink
Activity: 406
March 27, 2018, 08:18:42 AM
Spare, purchase nothing, create consumptions, simply least very important forever, kick the bucket unhappy, however with a good deal of the spared money. maybe all things thought-about it's smarter to win and to not be hesitant to pay all the a lot of at that point? scotch is important simply to introductory improvement and support of your business. within the event that your business compels you steady to spare, at that time figure, the incorrect business will bonk.
Saving money it depends on the individual everybody doesn't think in the same manner, to save money should not unnecessarily spend on unwanted things, invest the saved money in trading, bitcoin and other types of coins that gives us the better income. Bitcoin is the best way to earn money and also can save it.
Activity: 182
March 27, 2018, 08:06:22 AM
Save Shopping
If you have a sizable income from your salary, control your appetite. Do not be too impulsive. Make a monthly shopping list that will definitely be purchased. Do not buy anything before the groceries are on the list. Do not worry, stick to the grocery list, and try to bring enough money. Accustomed to bring enough money to train the discipline of your daily expenses. One more, try to get used to eating before leaving to go shopping. Psychologically, some people tend to spend more on an empty stomach. Any type of unwanted item becomes more tempting when you are hungry. So, eat before going to the mall.
Activity: 476
March 27, 2018, 07:54:56 AM
One of the best tips I want to share is that when you have net income you must set aside first your saving before you will spend expenses. In this case you can surely have your savings. On thing is do not buy things which are not really in need, just buy the things that are basically our needs. In this case you can really save money. I hope this could help.
Activity: 336
March 27, 2018, 07:46:19 AM
Activity: 196
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
March 23, 2018, 04:34:40 AM
The best tip to save money you have is the way you keep it in a very hidden place. And do not splurge to buy goods that you just want not you need. Buy something that you really need with it, if you just like it when you buy it is sure you will be difficult in saving money you have. So learn to buy the essentials only.
Activity: 29
March 23, 2018, 04:34:07 AM
1. record your expenses
2. make a budget
3. plan on saving money
4. choose something to save for
5. decide on your priorities
6. make saving automatic
7. pick the right tools
8. watch your savings grow
Activity: 112
March 23, 2018, 03:03:11 AM

I think, It's better to save when your income is less than your expenses. buy what you need and manage your money well.
shop with  smart
March 23, 2018, 02:55:25 AM
Well you know am really bad at managing my money thus what I do is I transfer everything I earn in the bank account of my friend and he won't even let me have a penny from it even if am dying.. though sometimes if I desperately need he does allow me to have a little amount..!! Its more like having a personal finance manager Wink thus if you aren't able to save up yourself I will advise you to ask help from a friend of yours Smiley its never a bad option also its better if he is super strict Cheesy

Also I have planned daily usage like a dollar a day or something like that thus it helps me control whatever I spend.

save money in the bank, or invest it, so you can earn a profit every day. like Invest in bitcoin .. If you want to save your money do not spend so much for things that are not important
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 02:35:27 AM
In a life of financial concern we must be strict and disciplined, we should not buy anything we do not need eg gadgets or electronics that we already have, putting money on investing is a very good thing to do because it will keep money growing, that's test tip on saving our money
Activity: 98
March 23, 2018, 01:00:17 AM
First is assess the income you yields in a month,  take down all the things you need to spend such as foods, bills,  allowance and important things you need to spend on. This way,  you can maximize all your expenses and the things you wont really needed that much at all. Save all the remaining money you left from it.  Secondly,  you can opt to look for additional income , earning twice as long as u can can be very helpful to Save more. And try using this to invest something worthy.Try rolling your money bit by bit and you ll be surprise how it can be. Don't limit ourselves ,always try new things and expand ourselves on what we can do more. 😄😊😊
March 22, 2018, 11:37:01 PM
More priority to the most important needs first, don't be too much for the purpose of just for fun, because if we often doing just for fun's purpose only, it would be results in the wasting of our money I guess.
More focusing the incomes on the target for saving, try to more savings it than spending it. Because with more savings, it can guarantee a brighter future.
I made of the these efforts so far, and it worked well.
The best tips for saving money include putting it in some kind of offline locker such as the bank accounts or the hardware wallets. One must restrain himself from excessive levels of trading with the digital coins or trying again and again even after a loss.

If you have really faced some sort of a loss, then do not ever try to repeat the same method to regain your losses and be calm and patient looking for some other beneficial jobs.

I think, exchanging money for bitcoin is saving your money. You will get profit while your savings is in bitcoin. I might say trading is like saving your money but you will have to be alert on the price of bitcoin.If the price starts to go down, exchange it to cash then buy again when it reaches its lowest price. I do that
Pages:
Jump to: