Pages:
Author

Topic: Best tip on saving money - page 17. (Read 7720 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 506
March 22, 2018, 11:33:15 PM

Try to live life under your means. In your monthly income, there should be a fixed savings as much as possible. Extra expenses like travelling or buying should be planned ahead.
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 11:11:06 PM
I think the best way to save money is to keep them in your wallet and not convert them to fiat. Or simply put, save that money to any reputable bank. It will help you generate passive income
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
March 22, 2018, 10:46:48 PM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
Best tip to save money is dont spend to much, dont buy very expensive stuff, dont buy always food just minimized what you spend everyday. Because now a days is so hard to find money. If you have a good job just save always your salary to the next dats because no one now what happen next days. So be wised what you spend of.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
March 22, 2018, 10:33:27 PM
I think you should focus on joining the bounty and waiting for the project to pay. Just keep the potential tokens and long-term reserves, the rest you can sell and join the ICO and buy the good altcoin.
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
March 22, 2018, 10:27:42 PM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
Best tip is here: Net income - savings = expenses. This is how I save money. Saving should be first and the rest for expenses.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 10:23:49 PM
Im currently doing economy arbitrage, i earn a first world income online and live in a third world country.

Appartment in a guarded part of the city with european standard and a huge tv goes for 300-350€, prices of everything are around 10-35% compared to europe, some things are way more expensive tho, mostly imports.

If anyone has some questions, feel free to reply or send a pm
Activity: 560
March 22, 2018, 10:22:56 PM
Ways or tips of that is manage your self time and effort because thats the right way to save money if you have not manage it. It will cost expense and also control your self if you want to save money don't buy anything that you don't need. simple way and tips.
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
March 22, 2018, 10:03:14 PM

Proper usage and budgeting is a pathway to a successful earnings. We would be able to save if we spend our money wisely. As for me, what I do is just wise spending. I make sure that I only buy my necessities and I avoid hanging out most of the time to avoid unnecessary expenses. I only buy what is important first before my wants.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
March 22, 2018, 06:17:47 PM
I set up my expenses and my income on a paper and less than my income. Often i'll cut down on ways to reduce my costs. I prefer open air parks where i can go for sports and jogging in places to go and i don't visit expensive entertainment places. I can not go shopping center. I prepare meals myself. I behave this steadily and practice my principles. I do not know what else i can do  Grin
Activity: 518
March 22, 2018, 03:18:32 PM
One of saving options. It is necessary to count quantity of money, necessary for living, to save separately all money which remains and to invest them in purchase of bitcoin when the price of it is below.
Activity: 126
March 22, 2018, 11:30:20 AM
All of us seems having difficulty on saving money. Me I've come up with that everyday that no matter i'd tried to do I don't know how. So I said to myself I need to be more careful in wasting money, for now I'm living myself on the best that I can do I've come up with a plan of how can I save. I put on list of all my expenses so that I will know the exact money i'll spend. And now I'm not spending too much on not important things to save more.
Activity: 378
When Football meets Crypto
March 22, 2018, 11:29:37 AM

If you want to save money then work on the corporate world and everytime you have an excess income then try to invest and keep on stacking any cryptocurrency and wait for its price to increase in the market before cashing out.
Activity: 803
Merit: 500
March 22, 2018, 11:23:21 AM
Split your funds to the things that you need to pay like bills, groceries and etc then leave some excess of it as a money that you can spend from anything like for fun or what then the rest, you should save it. That's all really and you need to strictly follow it and not just break it anytime and tell yourself that you will do it next time then another next time so on and so forth.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Blockchain with a Purpose
March 22, 2018, 11:02:18 AM
You need to separate your needs from wants in saving your money. You must control your self in spending not so important things. Prioritize the needs for your daily consumption.
Activity: 25
March 22, 2018, 08:01:22 AM
Make saome rules in your life so that ypu can control your money
Activity: 21
March 22, 2018, 07:58:36 AM
Have some discipline in your self
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
March 22, 2018, 07:34:10 AM
I have a simple tips here in saving money. First thing to think if you are planning to save is to set up you're goal. Ask your self. Why? Why do  you need to save.  Second. You need to establish self control. This will be a good start. Third align everything like the needs, wants and all the expenses you are spending every year. Then last put your money in the bank. The safest way in saving and gaining.

If save the coin. you buy and hold it. Wait for the price increase the you sell on time. So time is important for this process. Before buy the coin check the price. If price is low then you buy it. It time to change so check the price day by day. It change your life style. It help to for complete your dream. So you will get more profit from bitcoin. So invest on time and follow the price list in the market place.
The first thing that you might do before you check the price of the coin if it is a good coin to buy is to check the status of the coin if that coin is still active and if the team and developer are still working hard for that coin and if not then there is no valid reason for you to just buy it because it was cheaper or have a lower price compare from the past prices.
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
March 22, 2018, 07:13:47 AM
Just buy things which are really in need so you cannot make waste of your money.
The first step to saving money is to figure out how much you spend. Keep track of all your expenses—that means every coffee, newspaper and snack you buy. Ideally, you can account for every penny.
Activity: 210
March 22, 2018, 07:04:12 AM
For me the best way to save money is piggy bank.Whenever i get my salary in my company i drop it to my piggy bank 30%and the 70% that was my budget for the whole month.How big is your salary if you don't know how to save money ,future is nothing.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
March 22, 2018, 05:33:06 AM
I have a simple tips here in saving money. First thing to think if you are planning to save is to set up you're goal. Ask your self. Why? Why do  you need to save.  Second. You need to establish self control. This will be a good start. Third align everything like the needs, wants and all the expenses you are spending every year. Then last put your money in the bank. The safest way in saving and gaining.

If save the coin. you buy and hold it. Wait for the price increase the you sell on time. So time is important for this process. Before buy the coin check the price. If price is low then you buy it. It time to change so check the price day by day. It change your life style. It help to for complete your dream. So you will get more profit from bitcoin. So invest on time and follow the price list in the market place.
Pages:
Jump to: