Pages:
Author

Topic: Best tip on saving money - page 18. (Read 7720 times)

Activity: 231
Merit: 10
March 22, 2018, 05:24:38 AM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
Just buy things which are really in need so you cannot make waste of your money.
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
March 22, 2018, 05:13:51 AM
 I have a simple tips here in saving money. First thing to think if you are planning to save is to set up you're goal. Ask your self. Why? Why do  you need to save.  Second. You need to establish self control. This will be a good start. Third align everything like the needs, wants and all the expenses you are spending every year. Then last put your money in the bank. The safest way in saving and gaining.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 05:12:05 AM
Best way to save your money is to invest it in bitcoin that will give you better returns.
 Or buy bitcoin from your money and hold it for long time. You can start investing with small amount and the step by step increase it.  Smiley
Also you can save your some fixed part of monthly earning to saving bank account, it is safe but didnt give you good returns on your money.
Also banks frixed diposite option is their.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
March 22, 2018, 05:10:18 AM
Inorder to save money it is very important to buy only the basic needs not wants, have a list of the things you want to buy, don't spend more than your income, and save a part of your income.
Activity: 53
March 22, 2018, 05:06:01 AM
Is is realy easy. Smiley Smiley Smiley I often  make the best tip is to plan ahead then slowly do it small task are easy yet what important is the practice when you done the first part of saving which is having the discipline in doing those small saving having big saving will be just hard at first but you will get used to it faster than what you expected because you already train your mind to build a savings you already have a goal.
Activity: 49
March 22, 2018, 04:58:49 AM
You need to establish self control. This will be a good start. Align everything like the needs, wants and all the expenses you are spending every year. Then last put your money in the bank. The safest way in saving and gaining. Smiley
Activity: 109
March 22, 2018, 04:55:51 AM
Make a plan or list  Smiley
Dont spend on things that drops value easily
Create a passive income that will sustain you personal expenses
Invest your savings, I think it is good if your money is moving to gain profit
Activity: 60
March 22, 2018, 04:53:37 AM
Be practical don't spend on things that you don't need  Smiley
After you receive your salary save it and use the extra money for your personal expenses, some people spend first before saving and that is bad.
Activity: 107
March 22, 2018, 04:47:13 AM
The way you can do to create better financial conditions is to manage expenses and save more. Although sometimes difficult, saving money is not the impossible fig if you know how.
  1. Specify the target of saving.
  2. Choosing savings carefully.
  3. Automatic saving.
  4. Create an emergency fund.
  5. Monitor monthly expenses.
  6. Smart when shopping.
  7. Take advantage of the application.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
March 22, 2018, 04:17:34 AM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
best tip to save money is always convert it into real usd or your currency if your investment gets some 10 or 20 percent dont hold it because bitcoin or cryptocurrency is so risky no one knows about price and only whales can manipulate and know all about it because they can control it and if you want to save your money try to deposit your money in some banks.
Activity: 84
March 22, 2018, 04:16:00 AM
Put aside some money to save, try to use only cash, don't waste money to for trash, invest some money - money should make money
Activity: 196
March 22, 2018, 04:00:27 AM
The best tips to save money is by storing your money at an ATM. Because storing at an ATM is safer than saving money in your wallet. If in the wallet then you see the goods you like definitely you will immediately buy it with cash. But if you save money at the ATM, surely you will rarely spend it. And I personally usually use the money just to buy the essentials only, if it is not important I will not buy it. Because it will make us become wasteful.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
March 22, 2018, 02:48:22 AM

Hello, Saving is difficult to do if you always think that something will  come in next  few days. Best tip to save is just buy what you really need. Sometimes we forgot to balance our finance we spend more but we received less. Make a list of the things  you need to buy like food and bills, set your priorities  for the good budget techniques. Spend 50% of your income whatever you think that is needed in whole month. The other 20% save for emergency purposes and the 30% keep and save it in bank for safekeeping. Always think that never spend  more than what you earn.
Activity: 196
March 22, 2018, 01:20:18 AM
Best tip for me in saving money. First, compute all your money, a part of it save in the bank and the other invest it. I have my formal job , in which my income is divided into three parts.First part of my income will be spending for expenses like food,transportation,paying bills and etc.Second part is save for the bank and piggy bank and the third part will be my investment.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
March 22, 2018, 12:57:20 AM
There are so many ways to save money depending on the person how to put his money on because just for me is just a way to save money if you get tips on users' comments they do not it's always better to have your own strategy to save money because it's better for you to do the right thing to do the right thing.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 12:04:30 AM
It is very tough job that to save money while i have tried so many times that we will use bitcoin for the saving purpose but recently my expenses are higher than in the pas and this is because of the whole sale business which i have started in the past. In the present time bitcoin is good for the people to invest in this and up to now i have using paper money to fulfill my needs but if the bitcoin is lucky for me then i will save some of my money for the future.
Activity: 80
March 21, 2018, 11:40:48 PM
Well, the best tip I received regarding saving money is make use of apps like Mint or similar which can tell you exactly which category are you spending more for any given month, and  you can decide on the approach then ..
Activity: 90
March 21, 2018, 11:37:42 PM
If you want to save money, The first thing to do in your profit is to immediately separate your savings constantly. Budget the money left on your profit and don't use your savings at any cost.
Activity: 182
March 21, 2018, 11:34:12 PM
For me, there is no best trick or strategy in saving money that could apply to anybody. It is just up to oneself. One must have self control. Self discipline is the key. No matter what technique is applicable as long as one will decide firmly for himself to save. Then he can really save.

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 11:20:09 PM
This is only one way to save money especially you are already a parent and you have a child.Don’t spend big money entertaining your children.Most children, especially young ones, can be entertained very cheaply. Buy them an end roll of newspaper from your local paper and let their creativity run wild. Play ball in the backyard. Head to the park. Plant a garden. Teach them to ride a bike without training wheels once and for all.

Realize that what your children want most of all is your time, not your stuff, and you’ll find money in your pocket and joy in your heart.
Pages:
Jump to: