Pages:
Author

Topic: Best tip on saving money - page 19. (Read 7720 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 11:05:32 PM
Never be greedy, do not use others, and always have high morale when it comes to dealing with money. Luck comes after hard work. If your work is paying you, then, most likely, you are just lucky, because you were lucky to have brains to work!
Activity: 168
March 21, 2018, 10:34:32 PM
Set goals and do everything in your power to achieve them. The earlier you start saving your income and managing it properly, the better it will be for you in later life.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
March 21, 2018, 09:43:48 PM
Have a  list of your basic needs and wants. You have to make a priority then with your needs on top and so if there any excess you can have your want but limit only on those things you can afford. In that way you can divide properly your money.
It's easy to make a list and actually it's the first step because that is the plan that you need to follow.
To be successful in saving, you also need to have the discipline so you will be able to execute your strategy effectively.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 08:55:42 PM
Have a  list of your basic needs and wants. You have to make a priority then with your needs on top and so if there any excess you can have your want but limit only on those things you can afford. In that way you can divide properly your money.
Activity: 135
March 21, 2018, 08:23:28 PM
Some great ways to save money , cut bills, make money and reduce spending. Thats it...
Activity: 314
Merit: 20
March 21, 2018, 07:26:13 PM
The best way to save money is to pay yourself first. Meaning, regardless how you earn your money from an active work like a job or here in cryptocurrency you have to follow this formula, Income - Savings = Expenses. Yes, your payment to  yourself is call savings. Pay yourself first before paying other living expenses. This way you will be able to save money. Alright. Cheers.
Activity: 392
Merit: 123
March 21, 2018, 06:18:27 PM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.

I also put aside 20% of my daily jobs earning as saving. And then the what's left is I budget it. It has works wonder for me up to today. I'm glad that I'd listen to my parents early on regarding saving. You might try it if so see if it's fits you. Others do to the opposite, they do the budget first and the rest put into saving. I guess you have to try and experiment it yourself. And always ask yourself if you really need or just want it before spending your precious money.
This is a good tip. Thanks for sharing by the way. I started doing this last month and i hope i will be able to make it continually. It is not easy to save specially when the income we get is too small for all our regular expenses.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
March 21, 2018, 06:05:25 PM
My tip: never save your money. Invest your money in many places will help you to earn a great amount of money in the future. Saving your money means that you will kill your money. The inflation is always there and it can never be stopped. Your money will lose its value day by day
Activity: 322
March 21, 2018, 03:34:19 PM
the best tips to save your money it's better to buy and sell just a bitcoin or to invest you but it's very risky now that's investing so good to buy and sell just a btc atlittle just a few of us you know return your investment.
Activity: 280
March 17, 2018, 09:53:52 PM
Some people dont think of their future when they have money they buy what they want so maybe the best way that they can do to save some of their money is to buy only important things they need in their daily lives they must have a check list to avoid over spending and have discipline in spending money and better deposit in the bank first even a small amount every month for your future.
Activity: 353
March 15, 2018, 04:37:09 PM
Best way to savw money is that you should not spend all your money on your wants. Know your needs then buy it and pay for your bills or other expenses then save every money you have left. Always think if that thing you want to buy is an asset or just a liability if it is not important you can just save your money and not to buy those things.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
March 15, 2018, 04:23:37 PM
When you need to save your money you are not thinking about wasting and will save it anyway. I am not sure that people require any tips in this case.
Activity: 238
March 15, 2018, 02:44:42 PM
Well todays way of living is far more different from how it is before we even born.To Be financially intellect you already know what is best for your money to grow. Investing wont just keep your money but give you a big profit as time goes by. Saving it without considering the opportunity of growing it is what people always do because they are not yet introduced in the industry of investment.
Activity: 161
Merit: 8
March 15, 2018, 12:59:20 PM
Here in Brazil we don't have our jobs salary by the year. At least in american movies we see ppl having jobs announces as '60 grants a year'.... here in Brazil we are used to '700 dolars per month'.

Personaly, thinking about a monthly salary is the recipe to spend all the income and live 'inside' what you have earned. But if you really think about your year of salary it's easy to cut uncecessary spends like... ice cream (just an example lol). But lets say that you spend 20 dolars on ice cream every month:

- Thinking in your monthly salary
That's ok, not a big deal

- Thinking in your year's salary
Hell no... 240 dolars just for ice cream?

And another tip that work for me is that if you bring your homecooked meal to whenever you are the saving that you will do will be huge. Really huge. Cook may spend some time of your life so it's ok to do it just for saving a few years.
Activity: 411
Merit: 335
March 15, 2018, 12:36:39 PM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.

For me I can suggest you is that the best way to save money is to be organized on your things and the use of your own money. You must know when to use your money and on what you are going to use it. And also try to save in banks or makes savings because it is good to have savings when you are growing up because in future you will be ready.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 12:17:33 PM
In my own opinion, the best way to grow your money is to invest it in profitable ventures. There are so many business out there that you can look at and invest in. The trending one now is bitcoin. However, make sure you spread your investments and as you are getting returns from your investments, you re-invest it. And to ensure that you don't end up becoming a "one-Year Millionaire", you limit your spending. Avoid spending money on frivolities but rather on investments. 
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
March 15, 2018, 12:09:36 PM
I have also tried automated transfers between my checking and savings accounts. You can choose when, how much and where to transfer money to, or even split your direct deposit between your checking and savings accounts. Automated transfers are a great way to save money since you don’t have to think about it and it generally reduces the temptation to spend the money instead.
Another best ways to save money is to set a goal. Start by thinking of what you might want to save for—anything from a down payment for a house to a vacation—then figure out how long it might take you to save for it. I have tried these two ways and it has worked for me.
Activity: 390
March 15, 2018, 12:03:00 PM
i usually spending money only on things which are crucial for proper of life. after i get all the priorities, I saved some money for emergency funds
Activity: 317
Merit: 11
March 15, 2018, 11:45:25 AM
the best tip is earn more, use less. so dont use over how many you can earn  Cool
Activity: 238
March 15, 2018, 11:03:18 AM
In my opinoin, To effectively grow your money, investment is a good choice. It is best to spread your investment in different place to ensure good profit.Bitcoin offers good profit for everyone. You will risk your money for a big opportunity of getting rich. Bitcoin is a short period investment. Also consider that it is decentralized so no one is backing up. Dont gamble what you cant afford to lose. Always take time to learn on how you can effectively invest ypur money.
Pages:
Jump to: