Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin debit card - page 14. (Read 293836 times)

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
February 08, 2017, 07:32:05 PM
Greetings!
I am just trying to do some figuring out on the site seeing about my own situation being in Canada, i see that the card IS offered here, but since its only offered in the 3 currencies currently (USD, GBR, EURO), would my situation mean it would still WORK, but i would just be subject to the 3% "Foreign Transaction Fee" per purchase? if so thats not bad, for smaller purchases here and there anyways ;p
Any option to work on a CDN version in the future? i think it would be HUGE! ;p

hello,
yes, your understanding is correct. It's the standard 3% charged by Visa/MasterCard and issuing bank. If you buy online from US based stores in USD though, there won't be any FX conversion fee.

We are thinking about adding Canadian dollar. It won't be tomorrow, but it hopefully will come. Once we've seen the demand sufficient to justify the investment, it will be added

o hey haha, speedy reply! its quite clear to me then, think ill register and check it out deeper, thx!
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
February 08, 2017, 07:18:39 PM
Greetings!
I am just trying to do some figuring out on the site seeing about my own situation being in Canada, i see that the card IS offered here, but since its only offered in the 3 currencies currently (USD, GBR, EURO), would my situation mean it would still WORK, but i would just be subject to the 3% "Foreign Transaction Fee" per purchase? if so thats not bad, for smaller purchases here and there anyways ;p

hello,
yes, your understanding is correct. It's the standard 3% charged by Visa/MasterCard and issuing bank. If you buy online from US based stores in USD though, there won't be any FX conversion fee.

We are thinking about adding Canadian dollar. It won't be tomorrow, but it hopefully will come. Once we've seen the demand sufficient to justify the investment, it will be added
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
February 08, 2017, 07:09:49 PM
Greetings!
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
February 08, 2017, 06:59:29 PM
Hi everyone,
First time user with e-coin, verified account, tried to fund my card via bank transfer, 2 weeks after, no money , no refund, no answer from e-coin support after the "5-7 working days" minimum wait time. Tried to contact gosha, no answer as well.
What are my options, please advice.

Alex

Your First option is to stop screaming "SCAAAAM!" here and there. That won't help you at all. Yes, there are issues, like with any service growing fast and offering new features all the time, but none of the issues of any user is left unresolved. Please, look at facts, not emotions ok?

Your Second option is, As I supposed you already wrote to support, to please give me your support ticket number and your wirex registered email address, and I will check with the support team to see if we can speed things up a bit.
Are you not scam? OK! so, unlock my card or converts all card's funds on btc! There are 1140 euro on my card and I want to withdraw it!
it's a week that i'm on this situation, no reply from support! Please REPLY ME!

Your Second option is, As I supposed you already wrote to support, to please give me your support ticket number and your wirex registered email address, and I will check with the support team to see if we can speed things up a bit.
unquote
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
February 08, 2017, 04:30:52 PM
Hi everyone,
First time user with e-coin, verified account, tried to fund my card via bank transfer, 2 weeks after, no money , no refund, no answer from e-coin support after the "5-7 working days" minimum wait time. Tried to contact gosha, no answer as well.

Alex

Your First option is to stop screaming "SCAAAAM!" here and there. That won't help you at all. Yes, there are issues, like with any service growing fast and offering new features all the time, but none of the issues of any user is left unresolved. Please, look at facts, not emotions ok?

Are you not scam? OK! so, unlock my card or converts all card's funds on btc! There are 1140 euro on my card and I want to withdraw it!
it's a week that i'm on this situation, no reply from support! Please REPLY ME!
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
February 08, 2017, 12:48:55 PM
Hi everyone,

Alex

Activity: 2
February 08, 2017, 01:39:27 AM
Hi everyone,

Alex
February 07, 2017, 12:06:08 PM
I sent you a pm

Already working on that. I will let you know as soon as they answer
February 07, 2017, 12:05:20 PM
there is also the problem by phone.
I do not want to cheat anyone, I did not steal like you
my money is in your vcc, unusable

Problem by phone? Ok, whatever... I will check again with the support team. Again, no on is stealing anything from you. The support team has attended your issue and explain the problem. According to the bank, you have multiple accounts on the platform "with the same name and address details OR with invalid/unaccepted address, which is against Industrial Practice."

So just comply with the support team and let them solved the issue ok?
February 07, 2017, 09:27:30 AM
ecoin scammed me !! They blocked my ecoin card with 150euro!! My account is fully verified !!!!
I'm waiting for a deposit by skrill of 1000euro on the ecoin card!! Have passed 4 days , but still not get anything!!

Wirex can't block your card. Only the issuing bank can block your card. So stop talking trash. The word "scam" is really overused here. Every fast growing service tends to have issues along the way, but none of the issues of any Wirex user is left unresolved. Please, look at facts, not emotions ok?

Now, If you REALLY need help, and already wrote to support, please give me your support ticket number, and I might be able to speed thing up a bit

I sent you a pm
Activity: 23
February 07, 2017, 01:55:45 AM
there is also the problem by phone.
I do not want to cheat anyone, I did not steal like you
my money is in your vcc, unusable
February 06, 2017, 08:05:38 PM
@wirex Please clear this up for me. Taken from your site, you state:

"If you are verified and have sent over the maximum limit (over $500) via any of the above services, the sum will be split and deposited into your account over the next few days. You can check the maximum limit for USD, GBP and EUR deposits from this link."

So if i understand correctly, we can still send say $2000 in one pull from paypal, just the funds will be split and deposited in $500 usd increments over next 4 days.

Please clarify this for me, since it will save Paypal withdraw fees if i can send larger amounts, i don't mind if they are deposited over several days once they land into your bank, since every $500 withdrawal incurs a $5 fee from paypal.

Technically, it is true. However, please remember It might take up to 5-7 business days for funds added through Fast Bank Transfer or Alternative Payment methods to arrive in your card. To this, you have to add the 4 days per increments. So you will have to wait quite some time
February 06, 2017, 08:01:59 PM
Hello, I've lost access to my mobile authenticator so now I can't login to my account. I've created a ticket two days ago but I didn't get a reply (Ticket 52632)
I'd appreciate it if you can help me.

Ok, I will check your ticket with the support team. Please have patience while the support team check the issue. I will let you know as soon as they answer.
February 06, 2017, 08:00:39 PM
Hi,
The sum of failed transaction was not deducted from your card.

Kind Regards,
Den

HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?
fuck support
ecoin = scam
400 euro scam

Explain in normal english language what exactly happened or stop posting here.

It's simple: Either This guy doesn't know how to clean his browser's cache, or just want to scam the platform by asking for money he has never lost.
February 06, 2017, 07:59:22 PM
ecoin scammed me !! They blocked my ecoin card with 150euro!! My account is fully verified !!!!
I'm waiting for a deposit by skrill of 1000euro on the ecoin card!! Have passed 4 days , but still not get anything!!

Wirex can't block your card. Only the issuing bank can block your card. So stop talking trash. The word "scam" is really overused here. Every fast growing service tends to have issues along the way, but none of the issues of any Wirex user is left unresolved. Please, look at facts, not emotions ok?

Now, If you REALLY need help, and already wrote to support, please give me your support ticket number, and I might be able to speed thing up a bit
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
February 06, 2017, 06:41:05 PM
@wirex Please clear this up for me. Taken from your site, you state:

"If you are verified and have sent over the maximum limit (over $500) via any of the above services, the sum will be split and deposited into your account over the next few days. You can check the maximum limit for USD, GBP and EUR deposits from this link."

So if i understand correctly, we can still send say $2000 in one pull from paypal, just the funds will be split and deposited in $500 usd increments over next 4 days.

Please clarify this for me, since it will save paypal withdraw fees if i can send larger amounts, i don't mind if they are deposited over several days once they land into your bank, since every $500 withdrawal incurs a $5 fee from paypal.
Activity: 32
February 06, 2017, 06:13:54 PM
If I create a virtual card can I use this for deposit and withdraw from other sites without any verification or I need verification for any transaction just asking for virtual card

You need verification for 3rd party withdraws.
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
February 06, 2017, 05:27:56 PM
If I create a virtual card can I use this for deposit and withdraw from other sites without any verification or I need verification for any transaction just asking for virtual card
February 06, 2017, 05:27:00 PM
Activity: 32
February 06, 2017, 05:15:26 PM
Hi,
The sum of failed transaction was not deducted from your card.

Kind Regards,
Den

HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?
fuck support
ecoin = scam
400 euro scam

Explain in normal english language what exactly happened or stop posting here.
Pages:
Jump to: