Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin debit card - page 41. (Read 293872 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
August 24, 2016, 05:24:39 AM
The problem with most of these services is the high fees. I think that in the future it may be reduced in the business field, if expanded to more users.
Yes that's what makes me no longer use bitcoin debit card, this time I prefer to convert bitcoin to fiat in the exchanger and then withdraw money to a bank account that I think transaction costs a little bit less though a bit time consuming.
Activity: 938
August 23, 2016, 12:37:13 PM
I've noticed virtual cards are now mastercard. Can we still buy visa or not? If yes, how?

My virtual card have the logo of MasterCard but It's a Visa card , I guess It should be the same case for and as far as I know they are still giving Visa cards (for Virtual only) .

virtual cards are Visas. There was a short period when due to a mixup in the bank's system MasterCards were issued, but it has since then been resolved.

If unsure, you can tell by the card name, Visa numbers start with "4", MasterCards with "5"
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
August 23, 2016, 10:42:14 AM
I've noticed virtual cards are now mastercard. Can we still buy visa or not? If yes, how?

My virtual card have the logo of MasterCard but It's a Visa card , I guess It should be the same case for and as far as I know they are still giving Visa cards (for Virtual only) .
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
August 23, 2016, 10:34:47 AM
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
August 21, 2016, 08:52:13 AM
The problem with most of these services is the high fees. I think that in the future it may be reduced in the business field, if expanded to more users.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 531
August 21, 2016, 08:39:03 AM
Hi,
I bought some btc but it's failed and my money has disappeared. What's going on?

have you contacted support? what's your registered e-mail?
Hi, i have nearly the same problem, i deposit 0,26btc, and topup my card in two time with this amount, and topup failed, so my card wont be credited and my btc disappeared
I have contact the support ( case 9624)2 days a go but no answer at this time (in red failed)
If my card cant topup i want my btc back

Contact gosha@e-coin (in Bitcointalk) with your email , he could make things faster.  I contacted him last time and things went pretty fast.
Good to know thx for the info Omega
staff
August 21, 2016, 08:25:22 AM
Hi,
I bought some btc but it's failed and my money has disappeared. What's going on?

Hi, i have nearly the same problem, i deposit 0,26btc, and topup my card in two time with this amount, and topup failed, so my card wont be credited and my btc disappeared
I have contact the support ( case 9624)2 days a go but no answer at this time (in red failed)

Contact gosha@e-coin (in Bitcointalk) with your email , he could make things faster.  I contacted him last time and things went pretty fast.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 531
August 21, 2016, 08:07:32 AM
Hi,

August 16, 2016, 05:43:35 PM
I have contacted the customer support regarding the delivery status of my plastic card. Its been 2 days and still no answer from your support team. Why is this so? Aren't customers not important to you?

did you order standard or expedited delivery? The most probable reason for delayed reply is that we simply don't have any info on the status of your card yet.
Please, PM your registered e-mail, will point this out to the support team 
Activity: 404
Merit: 251
August 16, 2016, 02:38:52 PM
I have contacted the customer support regarding the delivery status of my plastic card. Its been 2 days and still no answer from your support team. Why is this so? Aren't customers not important to you?
staff
August 11, 2016, 01:06:35 PM

Yes all working fine now.

As for the affiliate programme , In the bottom of the page it says users must be active for couple of weeks ? is that true or once they deposit I'm supposed to earn % once they deposit like ... instantly ?

you should be getting those BTC payments daily in case your referrals load their cards. Please, contact [email protected] if you don't for some reason

I have ~30 referrals and only 1 card which makes me think It's bugged or something , even If it's true then I'm pretty sure they would charge their cards. Another question please , cards that appear in my referral page = virtual or physical or doesn't matter?

it could very well be that only one out of the ~30 referrals has actually got an active card. To be sure and check, please, write to [email protected] or PM your registered e-mail here.

Virtual or physical - doesn't matter.

I contacted you with the email address (on bitcointalk) , I'm waiting for your reply ! thanks
August 11, 2016, 12:45:47 PM

As for the affiliate programme , In the bottom of the page it says users must be active for couple of weeks ? is that true or once they deposit I'm supposed to earn % once they deposit like ... instantly ?

you should be getting those BTC payments daily in case your referrals load their cards. Please, contact [email protected] if you don't for some reason

I have ~30 referrals and only 1 card which makes me think It's bugged or something , even If it's true then I'm pretty sure they would charge their cards. Another question please , cards that appear in my referral page = virtual or physical or doesn't matter?

it could very well be that only one out of the ~30 referrals has actually got an active card. To be sure and check, please, write to [email protected] or PM your registered e-mail here.

Virtual or physical - doesn't matter.
staff
August 11, 2016, 03:34:11 AM

August 10, 2016, 06:03:39 PM
Hi,

August 10, 2016, 06:02:03 PM
wtf i was robbed by e-coin for 30bux today:

if i cancel my purchase would this transaction fee be cancelled?

robbed??

You seem to have used a USD card to pay in EUR, hence the fx conversion fee. Furthermore, it's nothing to do with E-Coin, that is a normal charge by the bank / Visa / MasterCard - whenever you use a card to pay in a different currency, the currency conversion happens at the Visa/MasterCard rate, plus 3% - which is more or less the industry standard and is openly shown on the website
August 10, 2016, 05:58:13 PM

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
August 10, 2016, 11:21:45 AM
Fees are rather high for all the btc debit card out there. I think we must wait for more competition for the fees to get lower.
staff
August 09, 2016, 02:44:11 PM
Maintenance Again?
Unable to see my card transaction and load it

An error occurred while executing the command definition. See the inner exception for details.

I have the same thing here , I only see my Bitcoin balance and the "System" tab under it. there is no "USD card" tab and there is no card or card balance available.

Maintenance over, all services running as normal

Yes thanks ! but It's another maintenance right now I guess...
Anyway , I started promoting your product guys and I got some referrals , I can't seem to understand how it works honestly ? should people who I refer stay active or they should deposit money so I get commission or what exactly ?

all ok now?

re affiliate programme - you earn btc when your referrals load their cards using our service

I need some info about this affiliate system as soon as possible people , I'd appreciate any help
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
August 09, 2016, 02:41:54 PM
Hi,
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
August 07, 2016, 05:09:00 PM
I made a purchase online in german shop with usd card.
Question us can i cancel this fee by cancelling my order?

I don't think that you cancel this but better send a ticket to the ecoin support, sadly that it is Sunday and they may not respond quickly and send a PM to gosha@e-coin.
Since you purchased in EUR from the USD card then you have paid 3% on Foreign Transaction Fee.
Pages:
Jump to: