Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin debit card - page 37. (Read 293872 times)

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
October 05, 2016, 02:10:41 PM
Is there a problem with loading cards?  I just loaded card10 mins ago and balance gone but ££ not on card.

Edit:still nothing hours later

Edit 2: loaded finally  😾
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
October 05, 2016, 10:43:43 AM
We've been busy with the new iOS version of Wirex / E-Coin! #TouchID is now available for all comparable iOS devices. We know, we're getting there! Check out the article to see more and update now to be part of The Future Of Money! https://wirexapp.com/blog/touch-id-ios/

Activity: 938
Merit: 500
October 04, 2016, 04:26:28 PM
Any issues with USD loads? My BTC were taken from my balance, but got nothing in return (only an error e-mail, which is already on the way to Wirex)..

Already forwarded info to Wirex Support, but... I hope I won't stay stuck for more than today... It's a simple recurring issue, which if not resolved in a timely fashion will make Wirex lose some customers...

has your request been addressed by support yet? if not, what is your registered e-mail?
October 04, 2016, 04:25:43 PM
My account is also working and I quit useing this messed up service, I just withdrew my bitcoin and it was successful, I won't be messing with these guys anymore.

what exactly is so messed up? there was a temporary issue - fair enough. But we are talking a new and developing service here with not many, if any at all, similar ones (the ones that are around are mostly copycats, whereas E-Coin/Wirex is pioneering the services, which inevitably will lead to mistakes along the way). Are there many similar services in the bitcoin space that never have issues?
October 04, 2016, 04:18:32 PM
Card loading not working & cleared deposit not showing on app balance

have you contacted support? what's your registered e-mail?
very strange - card loads are working just fine
Activity: 363
BTC will change the world
October 04, 2016, 10:06:07 AM
Any issues with USD loads? My BTC were taken from my balance, but got nothing in return (only an error e-mail, which is already on the way to Wirex)..

Already forwarded info to Wirex Support, but... I hope I won't stay stuck for more than today... It's a simple recurring issue, which if not resolved in a timely fashion will make Wirex lose some customers...

Activity: 254
October 04, 2016, 07:46:05 AM
My account is also working and I quit useing this messed up service, I just withdrew my bitcoin and it was successful, I won't be messing with these guys anymore.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
October 04, 2016, 06:40:29 AM
my account is working now, cant tell if the card is working because i have not even tried, but withdrawals are working.
October 04, 2016, 04:35:49 AM
Is It not working yet?

No, its not working, worst service ever, very disappointing
Activity: 3
October 03, 2016, 09:01:04 PM
Is It not working yet?
Activity: 254
October 03, 2016, 12:01:11 PM
I want to take one of them but card price is too much

You can't even be serious , the fees , the limits , and the price card (both virtual and physical one) are probably the cheapest out there and you couldn't find anything better. See here for a comparison : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/2017-bitcoin-debit-card-reviews-1410577

That may easily be the case but still it may be just too expensive for many people, compared to converting BTC to fiat at an exchange and sending the fiat to an existing bank account with a debit/credit card attached to it.  That way you can have ~0.2% conversion rate instead of ~2%, no need to pay the unavoidable extra 1 euro per month, plus the ATM/payment fees of your bank are typically cheaper.  Everyone has to decide whether the simplicity of the service is worth the extra fees.

I have only experience with the E-coin card that has been working reasonably well for me for over a year.  No major issues during that time, just a few minor ones. The SMS confirmations after payments were rather erratic (sometimes coming, sometimes not).  The 1 euro fee was charged every month, not only in the months with an activity as I was assured the by E-coin team initially.  Occasionally there were issues with the E-coin webpage, usually resolved within 1-2 days though. The Wirex account forces a mobile phone verification which I don't like, taking into account that together with the unavoidable 1 euro fees, I don't think I will try Wirex after my E-coin card limits are exhausted.
Your telling the truth there, but in some countries bitcoin withdrawals are still not available like in my country we only have 1 company that offers btc to bank transfers so before it started offering this service sometime this year the card was the only option and I don't even have any idea what fiat is since we don't have it in my country, but if your able to withdraw btc directly its about 95% cheaper than getting the card for me.
October 03, 2016, 11:25:53 AM

You can't even be serious , the fees , the limits , and the price card (both virtual and physical one) are probably the cheapest out there and you couldn't find anything better. See here for a comparison : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/2017-bitcoin-debit-card-reviews-1410577

That may easily be the case but still it may be just too expensive for many people, compared to converting BTC to fiat at an exchange and sending the fiat to an existing bank account with a debit/credit card attached to it.  That way you can have ~0.2% conversion rate instead of ~2%, no need to pay the unavoidable extra 1 euro per month, plus the ATM/payment fees of your bank are typically cheaper.  Everyone has to decide whether the simplicity of the service is worth the extra fees.

I have only experience with the E-coin card that has been working reasonably well for me for over a year.  No major issues during that time, just a few minor ones. The SMS confirmations after payments were rather erratic (sometimes coming, sometimes not).  The 1 euro fee was charged every month, not only in the months with an activity as I was assured the by E-coin team initially.  Occasionally there were issues with the E-coin webpage, usually resolved within 1-2 days though. The Wirex account forces a mobile phone verification which I don't like, taking into account that together with the unavoidable 1 euro fees, I don't think I will try Wirex after my E-coin card limits are exhausted.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
October 03, 2016, 11:16:59 AM
Card loading not working & cleared deposit not showing on app balance
October 03, 2016, 09:45:12 AM
final wirex credit card work or not/?

is ok or have problems?

its not working, ill report here when my issue its fixed
Activity: 15
October 02, 2016, 06:47:49 PM
final wirex credit card work or not/?

is ok or have problems?
October 02, 2016, 06:19:47 PM
My funds vanished from the account. The support is so slow.

That website is useless now, i sent funds some days ago and the only thing i do is waste my time trying to get them back. Nothing is working, no withdrawals no card, nothing.

Just time and money wasting.

They must take the website down and come back when its working. I dont get the point of having a webpage online that just creates problems to customers

what's your registered e-mail?

I sent you a PM
Activity: 695
October 02, 2016, 05:50:11 PM

Hi, I now see the "mistake" I made. I clicked on topup. But one has to use "load Card" which is at the verry top.
Those seem to be two different things.
Now it worked! Smiley

How long dose it take untill the funds are actually on the card? I take it it won't happen on weekends?

card load with BTC is instant

Thats awesome!
October 02, 2016, 03:53:25 PM
Here as well having issues with Ecoin/Wirex. Trying to send btc from my wallet but it keeps telling me i have insufficient funds. Sad And was only testing out the service!!

it's a known (although minor) issue and our dev team are working on fixing it.
what is your registered e-mail?
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
October 02, 2016, 03:19:09 PM

Activity: 420
October 02, 2016, 02:36:25 PM
Pages:
Jump to: