Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin debit card - page 38. (Read 293872 times)

Activity: 633
Merit: 500
B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io
October 02, 2016, 02:23:29 PM
Here as well having issues with Ecoin/Wirex. Trying to send btc from my wallet but it keeps telling me i have insufficient funds. Sad And was only testing out the service!!
Activity: 254
Merit: 250
October 02, 2016, 10:38:43 AM
I am also having issues with Wirex, I added $30 and when I try to load my card it tells me I have insufficient funds and when I try to transfer the btc I also get an error that the transaction failed, what's happening with all these cards?

I have the same problem, please let me know when is solved.
Every time It fails I lose 0.0001 BTC that is not fair, can the administrator refund?
Thanks.
Yeah that also happened before my entire amount vanished, I didn't take it serious since all my funds had vanished and I only concentrated on that.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
October 02, 2016, 10:07:52 AM
I am also having issues with Wirex, I added $30 and when I try to load my card it tells me I have insufficient funds and when I try to transfer the btc I also get an error that the transaction failed, what's happening with all these cards?

I have the same problem, please let me know when is solved.
Every time It fails I lose 0.0001 BTC that is not fair, can the administrator refund?
Thanks.
Activity: 938
October 02, 2016, 10:00:32 AM

Hi, I now see the "mistake" I made. I clicked on topup. But one has to use "load Card" which is at the verry top.
Those seem to be two different things.
Now it worked! Smiley

How long dose it take untill the funds are actually on the card? I take it it won't happen on weekends?

card load with BTC is instant
Activity: 695
October 02, 2016, 09:38:05 AM
Hi, I ordert a card a few month ago as my old ANX Card is soon expiring. Now yesterday I wanted to load some funds to the card and got a message that I need to upload documents for KYK.
But when I ordert the card, and also still today, you clearly state that there is a 2,500 € limit for loading the Card if unverified.
I am a bit reluctant to send some company, that is constantly having tech problems and I know nothing about who they are, my Passport and other documents.

So is there a way to charge the card without sending those documents?

It depends on how you wanted to load some funds , I have the card and I never had to provide any documents. However , when I click "Top-up" on the card , they will ask me to provide real information's.
So for now , the only way to load the card without providing info is by sending BTC then load the card or by linking the card to your PayPal account and send from PayPal to the card.

Sending the bitcoin to where? You mean you sell bitcoin and then load the money with PayPal on to the card?

to load your card with BTC via our service, you don't need to verify the account if you don't want to.
If you want to use other loading options (bank transfer, alternative payment methods), then you need to verify the account - that is the requirement of the issuing bank.

Hi, I now see the "mistake" I made. I clicked on topup. But one has to use "load Card" which is at the verry top.
Those seem to be two different things.
Now it worked! Smiley

How long dose it take untill the funds are actually on the card? I take it it won't happen on weekends?
October 02, 2016, 08:22:49 AM
This Wirex is crap now all the funds that were in my account vanished, what the hell is happening here? and I keep getting messages that my ticket has been assigned to someone, 4 different people and no one has contacted me with a solution yet.

what's your registered e-mail?
Hi, I sent you my registered email, amount and date with the time.
October 02, 2016, 08:14:31 AM
My funds vanished from the account. The support is so slow.

That website is useless now, i sent funds some days ago and the only thing i do is waste my time trying to get them back. Nothing is working, no withdrawals no card, nothing.

Just time and money wasting.

They must take the website down and come back when its working. I dont get the point of having a webpage online that just creates problems to customers

October 02, 2016, 08:14:10 AM
This Wirex is crap now all the funds that were in my account vanished, what the hell is happening here? and I keep getting messages that my ticket has been assigned to someone, 4 different people and no one has contacted me with a solution yet.

October 02, 2016, 08:13:17 AM
Hi, I ordert a card a few month ago as my old ANX Card is soon expiring. Now yesterday I wanted to load some funds to the card and got a message that I need to upload documents for KYK.
But when I ordert the card, and also still today, you clearly state that there is a 2,500 € limit for loading the Card if unverified.
I am a bit reluctant to send some company, that is constantly having tech problems and I know nothing about who they are, my Passport and other documents.

It depends on how you wanted to load some funds , I have the card and I never had to provide any documents. However , when I click "Top-up" on the card , they will ask me to provide real information's.
So for now , the only way to load the card without providing info is by sending BTC then load the card or by linking the card to your PayPal account and send from PayPal to the card.

Sending the bitcoin to where? You mean you sell bitcoin and then load the money with PayPal on to the card?

to load your card with BTC via our service, you don't need to verify the account if you don't want to.
If you want to use other loading options (bank transfer, alternative payment methods), then you need to verify the account - that is the requirement of the issuing bank.
Activity: 11
October 02, 2016, 04:51:59 AM

That website is useless now, i sent funds some days ago and the only thing i do is waste my time trying to get them back. Nothing is working, no withdrawals no card, nothing.

They must take the website down and come back when its working. I dont get the point of having a webpage online that just creates problems to customers
I am also experiencing the same issues, I believe they were trying to improve somethings and they screwed up and now we are the ones who are paying and they are just ignoring their clients.

I'd be happy if they just gave me my coins back, but thats not happening.

Maybe they think we are rich and we can afford having our money stucked there. But thats not the case and they are screwing me.

There is no benefit investing in bitcoins with people like that.
October 02, 2016, 12:13:50 AM

I am also experiencing the same issues, I believe they were trying to improve somethings and they screwed up and now we are the ones who are paying and they are just ignoring their clients.
September 30, 2016, 05:32:19 PM

September 30, 2016, 12:28:34 PM
September 30, 2016, 05:18:28 AM

staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
September 30, 2016, 02:50:28 AM

September 29, 2016, 05:24:43 PM

September 29, 2016, 02:23:06 PM

Hello and good day. This issue is been attended by our development team and will be solved as soon as possible. Not everybody is being affected by this, and usually if you just log out and re-login it will work again. Sorry for the inconvenience  Cry
It's been 3 days and I am still receiving the same error messages and it's obvious I have logged out and logged back in numerous times and I still get the same error messages and I also sent a support ticket on the 26 and no response even now.

I'm getting the same error and no response, its so frustrating.
Activity: 363
BTC will change the world
September 29, 2016, 01:54:47 PM
I have some tips for those of you who linked their vcc to paypal. I know it's a little offtopic, however it is something I searched for many hours and did not find a response for. So I am sure I'd help a lot of members. Here it is:

If you link a VISA VCC from Wirex and verify it with the code, you will probably won't be able to withdraw to the card for a time period of minimum 5 days and possibly 1-2 weeks. You will get an "Internal Server Error" every time you enter the amount and click "Continue". That error is BS.
In fact, Paypal is trying to "protect" the account. By adding a card, it is possible an attacker would be able to cashout the balance through an anonymous VCC (and paypal is aware of the card).

Solution:

There is no ACTUAL solution, but here are some tips:
- the old paypal.com/wdfunds link solution DOES NOT WORK; you'll get a similar error
- the paypal app won't work either; there's no option to wd to card using the app
- do not try to withdraw every single day! leave the account untouched with funds in it for a couple of days (3-5) and then try; if you get that error again, repeat after 3-5 days until you will be finally allowed to withdraw
- sending and receiving various transfers to/from trusted paypal addresses might also help
- alternatively, you can call Paypal support and they will try to reset that, however it is not guaranteed. Paypal support might also lie to you and after the call could imply limits to your account (that depends on your history and many other variables).

I hope I could help.
September 29, 2016, 04:37:57 AM

Hello and good day. This issue is been attended by our development team and will be solved as soon as possible. Not everybody is being affected by this, and usually if you just log out and re-login it will work again. Sorry for the inconvenience  Cry
It's been 3 days and I am still receiving the same error messages and it's obvious I have logged out and logged back in numerous times and I still get the same error messages and I also sent a support ticket on the 26 and no response even now.
Activity: 388
September 28, 2016, 07:15:30 PM
load my USD card today. failed. BTC not refunded back to my account. Feeling bad. Bye bye my $500

That's unusual. Please, send us an email to [email protected] with details of the issue. Our support team will take care of it and help you as soon as possible
Pages:
Jump to: