Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin debit card - page 36. (Read 293872 times)

staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
October 18, 2016, 02:35:44 PM
Thanks for notifying me but is it possible that after buy something $1 then withraw/convert back to bitcoin for example $9.

Yes It's possible as well , you could go to the "Buy Bitcoin" tab or here : https://www.e-coin.io/buy (once you are logged in) and buy BTC with the card funds. (the minimum is 0.01 BTC but that shouldn't be an issue since you are buying +9$)
Now , If you want to transfer them into another Bitcoin address you control then you could go to https://www.e-coin.io/transfer .
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
October 18, 2016, 02:05:02 PM
gosha@e-coin what is the minimum load for the VCC, i want to buy something online and need maybe only $1 so can I deposit $1 in bitcoin and convert it to $1.

It's possible to deposit as low as you want using BTC , but If you want to load the card then the minimum is 10$ . There is another solution (which I never tried but  It should work) which is withdrawing the funds from PayPal to the card , I don't think the limits will apply in this case.

Thanks for notifying me but is it possible that after buy something $1 then withraw/convert back to bitcoin for example $9.
staff
October 18, 2016, 02:02:50 PM
gosha@e-coin what is the minimum load for the VCC, i want to buy something online and need maybe only $1 so can I deposit $1 in bitcoin and convert it to $1.

It's possible to deposit as low as you want using BTC , but If you want to load the card then the minimum is 10$ . There is another solution (which I never tried but  It should work) which is withdrawing the funds from PayPal to the card , I don't think the limits will apply in this case.

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
October 18, 2016, 01:19:18 PM
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
October 18, 2016, 08:15:52 AM
Timeout by sending message CreateTransactionMsg to

Card loading is not working

are you using the app or web version?
there were some issues at the bank's end again yesterday (the last week has been quite abnormal!) but all should be working now
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
October 17, 2016, 09:53:49 AM
Timeout by sending message CreateTransactionMsg to

Card loading is not working
October 17, 2016, 02:20:58 AM
im getting this error when i tried to load my card Timeout by sending message CreateTransactionMsg to

its will long until ecoin resolve this error?

there have been some issues on the bank's side last week, where cards were not working - not just for loading, but for spending transactions as well. They are telling us those have been resolved now, please, keep us posted if you still face any issues
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010
https://www.bitcoin.com/
October 14, 2016, 07:24:35 AM
I have been looking into some of these cards and especially the cost to buy the card and have been surprised at how different the prices can range from.

The worst card i found would have to be the BitPlastic card, besides from the fact that it's a nameless card it cost a whopping 0.25btc to purchase the card.

Could be a little old but have a look at this list: https://cointelegraph.com/news/6-cards-battle-for-bitcoin-supremacy-bitcoin-debit-card-comparison-test
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
October 14, 2016, 07:08:38 AM
im getting this error when i tried to load my card Timeout by sending message CreateTransactionMsg to

its will long until ecoin resolve this error?
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
October 13, 2016, 09:11:54 AM
Card not working at machine or store.  Bank problem?

yes. All resolved now
Yup all good now 👷
October 13, 2016, 09:01:04 AM

yes. All resolved now
legendary
October 13, 2016, 08:48:35 AM
October 12, 2016, 06:31:12 AM
Hey Gosha,
1. How much money can I withdraw per transaction to an unverified visa card from e-coin?

2. How much money can I withdraw per transaction to VERIFIED visa card from e-coin?

3. Also, any chance I can use prepaid cards to fund my e-coin account?

the first two were kindly answered for you by @Jeremycoin, and indeed, all those figures are available on both e-coin.io and wirexapp.com

For the 3rd one, there is no direct way to do so, however, you can fund it via bank transfer or alternative payment methods (such as Alipay, Qiwi, etc.) which may allow you to use prepaid cards - but can't really tell, you would need to check directly with those service providers. Hope this helps..
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
October 10, 2016, 06:40:07 PM
Hey Gosha,
1. How much money can I withdraw per transaction to an unverified visa card from e-coin?

2. How much money can I withdraw per transaction to VERIFIED visa card from e-coin?

All you need is here on the OP
Look at the Value of ATM withdrawal!
Card limits:

If you want to increase the card limits, please, contact [email protected]
But about the third question, I'm not really sure you can do it.
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
October 10, 2016, 05:17:43 PM
Hey Gosha,

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010
https://www.bitcoin.com/
October 07, 2016, 09:07:12 PM
I want to take one of them but card price is too much
You are right some of these cards can be quite expensive, it is a once off payment but could still ne lowered.

The Coinjar swipe card i have normally cost $29 aid (may be less now) i was lucky enough to get mine for free after doing some testing for them.
October 07, 2016, 12:29:49 PM
Loading down again, getting 'null'.
Edit: loaded eventually after over 50 attempts problem.

was it mobile app or web? what's your registered e-mail?
October 07, 2016, 12:29:07 PM
Hi there , Is there is anyway to know what's my current card loading limits ? It says $ 2,499.99 in both "Month" and "day" but I'm not sure If those information's are true ? since I thought the limitation is for the Lifetime of the card and not on monthly basis . also , are PayPal withdraw (Card is linked to PayPal) considered as a card loading and affect this "limits" ?

are you talking about unverified card? loading via PayPal will be affect the limits, but it may not be reflected in our system, as you process those loads without using Wirex/E-Coin.
please, e-mail your question to support for individual check
staff
October 07, 2016, 12:05:17 PM
Hi there , Is there is anyway to know what's my current card loading limits ? It says $ 2,499.99 in both "Month" and "day" but I'm not sure If those information's are true ? since I thought the limitation is for the Lifetime of the card and not on monthly basis . also , are PayPal withdraw (Card is linked to PayPal) considered as a card loading and affect this "limits" ?
legendary
October 07, 2016, 11:49:08 AM
Loading down again, getting 'null'.
Edit: loaded eventually after over 50 attempts problem.
Pages:
Jump to: