Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin debit card - page 53. (Read 293872 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
June 01, 2016, 04:27:04 PM
Update: My problem is solved. Thanks
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
June 01, 2016, 03:40:03 PM
I received this msg: ''This request was closed and merged into request #35750 "Transfer Confirmation Required".   

I no longer understand anything...

avoid sending multiple requests on the same subject - it will make things easier and quicker for you and for us

I put money in the wallet via BTC, I lost card and I closed. With money remaining on the card I bought BTC from you to be able to withdraw by another method. WHY CHECKS NEEDED IF MONEY WAS FILED BY BTC?  I no longer understand anything...

The limitation had to be imposed on all transfers for the reasons explained in the blog.
As said, it is likely to be removed soon.
If something is still unclear, please, ask, but first do read the updates
Activity: 11
June 01, 2016, 03:38:06 PM
I received this msg: ''This request was closed and merged into request #35750 "Transfer Confirmation Required".   

avoid sending multiple requests on the same subject - it will make things easier and quicker for you and for us

I put money in the wallet via BTC, I lost card and I closed. With money remaining on the card I bought BTC from you to be able to withdraw by another method. WHY CHECKS NEEDED IF MONEY WAS FILED BY BTC?  I no longer understand anything...
June 01, 2016, 03:19:57 PM

June 01, 2016, 03:19:14 PM
e-coin, wirex are thieves! I try to transfer 490 usd for 4 days, i receive this mesagge: ''
Your order is successful
We've sent you an email with a link to confirm your Transfer. Thank you for using our system!''

BUT IN EMAIL I NOT received confirmation link! I tried 10 times!  I sent many emails to support, 4 days have passed and nobody answered!
I tried to transfer by phone by wirex, in vain...  begin to believe that my money is lost ... Sad

nothing is lost, don't panic and don't spread the panic making things worse.
what's your registered e-mail?

[email protected]  request (35239).

How not to panic? I tried every day to her transfer... not working! Support does not respond! I need this money, I want a concrete answer... Thank You!

You had Buy BTC transaction less than 3 working days before trying to transfer the BTC out to another wallet - that is the reason the transfer wouldn't go through. We had communicated this limitation on several occasions, more detail available here:
https://blog.wirexapp.com/faq-3-day-bitcoins/

This limitation is likely to be removed soon - we will keep everyone posted.

As for support not responding - have to admit they are much slower these days than always used to be, but at the same time, you need to understand, that by creating panic and writing 15 messages on the same issue you are not helping AT ALL, on the contrary - increasing the queue of support tickets and causing longer delays.

Thank you for understanding
June 01, 2016, 03:16:09 PM

June 01, 2016, 02:59:46 PM
e-coin, wirex are thieves! I try to transfer 490 usd for 4 days, i receive this mesagge: ''
Your order is successful
We've sent you an email with a link to confirm your Transfer. Thank you for using our system!''

BUT IN EMAIL I NOT received confirmation link! I tried 10 times!  I sent many emails to support, 4 days have passed and nobody answered!
I tried to transfer by phone by wirex, in vain...  begin to believe that my money is lost ... Sad

[email protected]  request (35239).

How not to panic? I tried every day to her transfer... not working! Support does not respond! I need this money, I want a concrete answer... Thank You!
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
June 01, 2016, 10:21:31 AM
i'll be so happy when more companies jump in this sector

this service is really utter shite
June 01, 2016, 10:00:02 AM
Still "Service unavailable, please try again later." for BTC -> EUR and still no comments about it from the reps Sad

thought there were comments about it, sorry if missed that out..
USD is ok, EUR and GBP - still delayed by the bank due to holidays in a few countries this week, hope to get it resolved still today
Activity: 105
June 01, 2016, 09:54:02 AM
Still "Service unavailable, please try again later." for BTC -> EUR and still no comments about it from the reps Sad
June 01, 2016, 09:47:07 AM
annnnd nope

order succesful -BUT- not in list of orders

and NOT funding my card

Alright, 10 minutes later it 'suddenly' appeared.

Please fix all your code to suck less, start by hiring some developers.

why make assumptions and post them here as if they were the fundamental truth?
June 01, 2016, 09:43:09 AM
Your order is successful

June 01, 2016, 09:23:47 AM
annnnd nope

and NOT funding my card

Alright, 10 minutes later it 'suddenly' appeared.

Please fix all your code to suck less, start by hiring some developers.
June 01, 2016, 09:14:59 AM
Your order is successful

June 01, 2016, 09:14:13 AM
Your order is successful
We are processing your order. Thank you for using our system!

thanks, EUR card loaded now

annnnd nope

and NOT funding my card

you just goxed me for 0.11 btc ..
June 01, 2016, 09:12:11 AM
Your order is successful
We are processing your order. Thank you for using our system!

thanks, EUR card loaded now
June 01, 2016, 08:32:13 AM
Please DM your email and I can check on your status.

• i need you to harras wave crest until it fucking works

or i will do it for you ..
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
June 01, 2016, 08:26:44 AM
Automatic transfer to your Visa card
Your available balance was automatically transferred. Your available balance is automatically transferred on the first day of every month.

So I received some funds yesterday and it seems like they got transferred automatically to the card but I don't have anything , It says "Status: Completed" In details Paypal.

PayPal takes about 5 working days for a transfer to clear and show in your E-Coin account. How long has it been so far?

well, I received the funds yesterday and since it says "your available balance is automatically transferred on the first day of every month" , It means that It got transferred to the card today. When you say 5 days , does it mean Wednesday , Thursday,Friday { nothing happens in Saturday and sunday } then Monday and Tuesday ?
June 01, 2016, 08:25:34 AM

i dont need special treatment

• i need you to stop telling lies like 'all tickets get answered within 3 days'
  • i need you to go answer tickets
  • i need you to harras wave crest until it fucking works
  • i need you to finalize wirex's website like you would last month (STILL NOT DONE???)
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
June 01, 2016, 08:16:51 AM
also, please just reply to my service tickets, i sent you one almost 6 days ago with 0 response thusfar

btw the percentage of times in which i wanted to -use- e-coin and have hit weird-ass issues, shit not working or just blatant lies about 'yes it works!' while it actually is not

is now about 85%

please improve and stop fucking around

Pages:
Jump to: