Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin debit card - page 54. (Read 293872 times)

Activity: 388
Merit: 250
June 01, 2016, 08:13:34 AM
Automatic transfer to your Visa card
Your available balance was automatically transferred. Your available balance is automatically transferred on the first day of every month.

So I received some funds yesterday and it seems like they got transferred automatically to the card but I don't have anything , It says "Status: Completed" In details Paypal.

PayPal takes about 5 working days for a transfer to clear and show in your E-Coin account. How long has it been so far?
Activity: 363
BTC will change the world
June 01, 2016, 08:04:26 AM
Does it really works with paypal to withdraw fund?
Can you confirm it or is it a hit and miss Huh

it's not part of the service we do ourselves via our platform, but know that very many customers do so directly via PayPal. It can take a while for the funds to reach the card, but it works, once your card has been linked to PayPal (talking about Visa)

Thanks for your answer.
I have added and verified your virtual visa card but still unable to withdraw.
It is one of the country that allows withdrawal to cc and in you list.

PM me with the exact issue you're having with PP withdrawal. I might be able to help you. Don't need any private info from you, but I used a few virtuals on PP and can provide some tips. The cards work 100% for paypal withdrawals, but sometimes have some issues (paypal might have a close eye on the bank that issues these cards).

--

Wirex, please don't disappoint. I haven't used your platform for a week or so, but I am still counting on you. I always come here and read negative feedback from newbies and I know they want to ruin your rep, but there are many negative stories now and I would like you to please shed some light and be more active here. Smiley

All the best. -
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
June 01, 2016, 07:56:49 AM
e-coin is having a lot of issues, I would advise everyone to stay away
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
June 01, 2016, 07:39:00 AM
Automatic transfer to your Visa card
Your available balance was automatically transferred. Your available balance is automatically transferred on the first day of every month.

So I received some funds yesterday and it seems like they got transferred automatically to the card but I don't have anything , It says "Status: Completed" In details Paypal.
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
June 01, 2016, 05:17:23 AM
also, please just reply to my service tickets, i sent you one almost 6 days ago with 0 response thusfar

btw the percentage of times in which i wanted to -use- e-coin and have hit weird-ass issues, shit not working or just blatant lies about 'yes it works!' while it actually is not

is now about 85%

please improve and stop fucking around
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org
June 01, 2016, 05:16:12 AM
e-coin card says service unavailable for BTC->Euro

meh
Activity: 148
June 01, 2016, 05:11:04 AM
EURO, and GBP card loads are available again. USD will be available on Wednesday. Sorry for the inconvenience.

lies

its not working
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
June 01, 2016, 04:54:34 AM
I have a problem with my account, so yesterday I sent some Bitcoin to the account. And after a while, it finally confirmed. But then I just realized that I need a minimum 10$ to load a money to the card, so I decided to taking it back to my Bitcoin wallet with 'TRANSFER'. But until now, I still haven't received the Bitcoin. There's no detail in the transactions history, what's happening here??
Activity: 105
June 01, 2016, 02:26:51 AM
"Servive unavailable, please try again later."

This is like a norm now, keeps happening every day, very discouraging.
May 31, 2016, 12:56:53 PM
EURO, and GBP card loads are available again. USD will be available on Wednesday. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
=> Buying Bitcoins Everyday !
May 31, 2016, 12:18:35 PM

it's not part of the service we do ourselves via our platform, but know that very many customers do so directly via PayPal. It can take a while for the funds to reach the card, but it works, once your card has been linked to PayPal (talking about Visa)

Thanks for your answer.
I have added and verified your virtual visa card but still unable to withdraw.
It is one of the country that allows withdrawal to cc and in you list.
Activity: 938
May 31, 2016, 11:36:25 AM

have you read the definition of the word you are using? have you ever lost a fraction of a cent of money with e-coin? has any single one of your issues not been addressed and resolved?

it's a free forum, so anyone can share their ideas, but have you ever thought that your posts should have at least some grounds under them? have some respect for other people's eyes, ears and time..
May 31, 2016, 11:31:11 AM

May 31, 2016, 11:29:05 AM
Hey, Ive been trying to transfer btc from my account from my account to another wallet but it keeps saying transfer failed as i have reached my limit, ive only ever bought btc one so i am no where near my limit. Can you please look into this for , i have messaged support four times with no answer. I have pm'd you my email

you were trying to transfer out the BTC bought the day before - there is a 3-day hold on BTC bought via the platform, as communicated on numerous occasions earlier; more details available here:
https://blog.wirexapp.com/faq-3-day-bitcoins/
May 31, 2016, 08:42:30 AM
Hay gosha@e-coin,

Why aren't you guys answering emails and your contact us form?  Sent two messages over the last week and yet to hear anything back.

Is something broken?

There is a slight delay on answering support messages with a backlog. All problems are typically resolved on 3 days at the latest. If you DM me your email I can check with support.
NRF
Activity: 279
May 30, 2016, 08:05:38 PM
Hay gosha@e-coin,

Why aren't you guys answering emails and your contact us form?  Sent two messages over the last week and yet to hear anything back.

Is something broken?
Activity: 406
May 30, 2016, 02:52:55 PM
We just got notice from our banking partner that USD, EURO, and GBP will be unavailable until Tuesday. We do offer next day load for anyone that wants to load their card on the current bitcoin rate that will be loaded tomorrow after 5PM London on loads larger than $2500, €2500 and £2000. Next day loads can be up to $10000 at one time.

We apologies for the inconvenience.

What do you mean by "anyone that wants to load their card on the current bitcoin rate that will be loaded tomorrow after 5PM London on loads larger than $2500, €2500 and £2000."?

Maybe a bit more specifics? Do i need to let you know how much i want to load and at what rate? Where do i write to? I would like to lock that in please.

More information on this please. Will there be no limit on the amount you can withdraw? I've got my card (zero balance at the moment) but this offer sounds good.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
=> Buying Bitcoins Everyday !
May 30, 2016, 02:24:41 PM
Activity: 658
May 30, 2016, 08:41:42 AM
e-coin is a scam
Activity: 105
May 30, 2016, 08:36:05 AM
We just got notice from our banking partner that USD, EURO, and GBP will be unavailable until Tuesday. We do offer next day load for anyone that wants to load their card on the current bitcoin rate that will be loaded tomorrow after 5PM London on loads larger than $2500, €2500 and £2000. Next day loads can be up to $10000 at one time.

We apologies for the inconvenience.

What do you mean by "anyone that wants to load their card on the current bitcoin rate that will be loaded tomorrow after 5PM London on loads larger than $2500, €2500 and £2000."?

Maybe a bit more specifics? Do i need to let you know how much i want to load and at what rate? Where do i write to? I would like to lock that in please.
Pages:
Jump to: