Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin debit card - page 57. (Read 293872 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 500
May 25, 2016, 12:28:11 PM
Got my bitcoins back, is card loading working for USD cards? I do not want to try again and the same thing happen

it's working
Activity: 658
May 25, 2016, 12:15:24 PM
Got my bitcoins back, is card loading working for USD cards? I do not want to try again and the same thing happen
May 25, 2016, 10:30:00 AM
I'm a E-Coin wallet user, and I just lost about 0.158BTC. In my local time at about 9AM give or take an hour, I was trying to reload my card but it didn't went through so I tried a bunch of time and my card was still at the same amount. However I was still able to make purchase with it. But then I decided to withdraw some of my bitcoin but it didn't went through either. So I waited till about 4:30PM and I received a bunch of notification saying that 20USD is being credited into your card (I tried to reload 20USD at 9AM, didn't work) but there was no way to cancel it so I figure just let it reload into my card and use the buy bitcoin on the site to get back my bitcoin even though I might waste some bitcoin. In the end, only 40USD got reloaded into my card (I had 17USD) and 0.275191BTC left in my wallet (I had 0.4333 as far as I can remember). I've contacted your customer support a bunch of time and no one replied. Please help me have this problem fix ASAP thank you. My email is [email protected]

the description is a bit confusing, had support look into it.

in short:
- You had tried to load the card too many times. Being an unverified account holder, you can only make 2 loads per day.
- The BTC "stuck" in transit due to these attempts have been returned to your balance. We wouldn't be able to load them to your card, as the number of allowed loads per day has already been exceeded.
- Please, avoid try to avoid making more card load attempts than allowed (you could verify your account to increase those limits), as it could potentially lead to the bank blocking your card.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
May 25, 2016, 08:42:07 AM
I'm a E-Coin wallet user, and I just lost about 0.158BTC. In my local time at about 9AM give or take an hour, I was trying to reload my card but it didn't went through so I tried a bunch of time and my card was still at the same amount. However I was still able to make purchase with it. But then I decided to withdraw some of my bitcoin but it didn't went through either. So I waited till about 4:30PM and I received a bunch of notification saying that 20USD is being credited into your card (I tried to reload 20USD at 9AM, didn't work) but there was no way to cancel it so I figure just let it reload into my card and use the buy bitcoin on the site to get back my bitcoin even though I might waste some bitcoin. In the end, only 40USD got reloaded into my card (I had 17USD) and 0.275191BTC left in my wallet (I had 0.4333 as far as I can remember). I've contacted your customer support a bunch of time and no one replied. Please help me have this problem fix ASAP thank you. My email is [email protected]
May 25, 2016, 04:25:35 AM
Please, PM your registered e-mail so that we check its current status - sometimes cards get blocked by the bank on suspicion of fraudulent use

Worked it out, here in New Zealand you must use Credit at EFTPOS.

Thanks

so, all figured out, no issues left?
May 25, 2016, 04:25:11 AM
I deposited bitcoins to load my card, card never got loaded and it's showing pending now, we will see what happens

balance should be showing correctly now, please, check
NRF
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
May 24, 2016, 08:39:00 PM
Please, PM your registered e-mail so that we check its current status - sometimes cards get blocked by the bank on suspicion of fraudulent use

Worked it out, here in New Zealand you must use Credit at EFTPOS.

Thanks
Activity: 658
May 24, 2016, 06:39:26 PM
I deposited bitcoins to load my card, card never got loaded and it's showing pending now, we will see what happens
May 24, 2016, 05:26:45 PM
it should be checking account, but depends on the particular ATM or POS really. Can you, please, send the details (possibly with screenshots) to [email protected]?

OK, I will try that again in a few hours, I will go down to the shops and get a pie or something.

Will my card invalidate itself at any point getting these messages?  It would be a pain to have to get another one.

nothing should happen to the card, unless you enter incorrect PIN several times.
NRF
May 24, 2016, 05:00:31 PM
it should be checking account, but depends on the particular ATM or POS really. Can you, please, send the details (possibly with screenshots) to [email protected]?

OK, I will try that again in a few hours, I will go down to the shops and get a pie or something.

Will my card invalidate itself at any point getting these messages?  It would be a pain to have to get another one.
May 24, 2016, 04:57:25 PM
@ gosha@e-coin

I just got my debit MasterCard from you guys.  When I am using at EFTPOS what button do I press?

I activated it and got the pin but when I tried Savings or Cheque and they did not work(Card Type Error), they did not have Credit so I did not try it.

Been using the virtual card online so far, works great (even with paypal).

Thanks

NRF
May 24, 2016, 04:54:52 PM
@ gosha@e-coin

I just got my debit MasterCard from you guys.  When I am using at EFTPOS what button do I press?

I activated it and got the pin but when I tried Savings or Cheque and they did not work(Card Type Error), they did not have Credit so I did not try it.

Been using the virtual card online so far, works great (even with paypal).

Thanks
May 24, 2016, 12:25:31 PM
Today i got a virtual card for free (from spectrocoin) and so far I am please. The process is secure and looks professional.
I did not compare the rates with coinsbank but i think they are both competive.

We have had quite a number of occasions when virtual cards were given out free of charge. Quite obviously, more campaigns like that will be coming in order to partially ease the pain caused by the recent technical issues which we hope to be resolving soon
Activity: 406
May 24, 2016, 12:21:41 PM
Today i got a virtual card for free (from spectrocoin) and so far I am please. The process is secure and looks professional.
I did not compare the rates with coinsbank but i think they are both competive.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org
May 24, 2016, 11:33:26 AM
I received my card with standard royal mail yesterday. Quite fast, actually less than a week.
Send a small amount of BTC, converted it to euro and made a purchase at a local store. Everything went through without a problem.
Verification takes a bit so i am still waiting. Hope everything gets done.

The conversion rate BTC-->EURO seems a bit steep. And there is no ticker (or i didnt see one) at the website. About 3% but not sure. I didnt check the bitcoin price when i converted.

So long story short, i am pleased with the service.  The rate could be better. I am definitely requesting a ticker...
May 24, 2016, 08:25:34 AM
My BTC balance disappeared after try transfer them. I have more than 1.2 BTC balance. Please help me. I'm going to send you a pm

issue raised with support team

Balance back. Thanks.

thank you for the confirmation!
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
May 24, 2016, 07:58:25 AM
My BTC balance disappeared after try transfer them. I have more than 1.2 BTC balance. Please help me. I'm going to send you a pm

Balance back. Thanks.
May 24, 2016, 06:10:49 AM

May 24, 2016, 06:09:24 AM
GBP unavailable again Sad

correct. apologies for the inconvenience; will resume in the late afternoon
May 24, 2016, 06:08:53 AM
So are USD cards working now

yes, since yesterday's evening
Pages: