Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin debit card - page 56. (Read 293872 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
May 27, 2016, 04:22:13 PM
Solved.
Activity: 5
May 27, 2016, 01:40:01 PM
Hi, I bought some btc and they just dissappeared. Please, sort this out. I've even received the buy completed email.
Buy Completed
Dear ...
We have sent 0.314914 BTC to your E-Coin wallet.
Your current balance is 0.315303 BTC.
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
May 27, 2016, 10:14:49 AM
Summer is soon and I have some plans so I need to deposit BTC into the card , so can anyone confirm that the pending deposit issue is finished?

do you mean card load or BTC deposit into the wallet?

I was basically speaking about the BTC deposit because I had issues with it , It was saying Pending even if I had 3/3 confirmations . but I'd like to know about both. What are the current issues ?

we've deployed a number of fixes overnight, should be more stable now.

Thank you.
I guess you should check this out , there is more and more people accusing E-coin for scam these days : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1486177.0;topicseen
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
May 27, 2016, 07:05:37 AM
My Problem was resolved by the support.
My card loading was successful and I could get my money
Thank you

thanks!
Activity: 6
May 27, 2016, 07:02:19 AM
My Problem was resolved by the support.
My card loading was successful and I could get my money
Thank you
May 27, 2016, 05:53:55 AM
Summer is soon and I have some plans so I need to deposit BTC into the card , so can anyone confirm that the pending deposit issue is finished?

I was basically speaking about the BTC deposit because I had issues with it , It was saying Pending even if I had 3/3 confirmations . but I'd like to know about both. What are the current issues ?

we've deployed a number of fixes overnight, should be more stable now.
staff
May 27, 2016, 04:42:31 AM

May 27, 2016, 04:01:50 AM
I made a deposit of 2 bitcoins to my e-coin account, after the deposit was finish I tried to load my card.
The loading process is still pending since yesterday and my bitcoins are not more on my wallet.
Can you help me.

>> of course. what's your registered e-mail?

all done for you, sorry for the unnecessary troubles
May 27, 2016, 04:01:26 AM
No its not working anymore, i've deposited the bitcoins 4 days ago and its still says pending

what's your registered e-mail? and are you talking about deposit not settling in the wallet or about pending card load?
May 27, 2016, 04:00:21 AM

Activity: 6
May 26, 2016, 02:03:00 PM
I made a deposit of 2 bitcoins to my e-coin account, after the deposit was finish I tried to load my card.
The loading process is still pending since yesterday and my bitcoins are not more on my wallet.
Can you help me.
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
May 26, 2016, 02:00:52 PM
No its not working anymore, i've deposited the bitcoins 4 days ago and its still says pending
staff
May 26, 2016, 01:37:16 PM
May 26, 2016, 12:25:46 PM
Is USD loading working for sure? check your PM gosha

it is working
Activity: 658
May 26, 2016, 09:13:35 AM
Is USD loading working for sure? check your PM gosha
May 26, 2016, 09:03:07 AM
I dont know what's going on with e-coin theses days, but every w-e the limit drops to 250 USD/ day. Also my friend and I tried loading bitcoin into the card provided and e-coin took the bitcoin out the balance but didnt credit them into the card ... Got some email about withdraw fail etc and should contact support, which i did , then i get a generic reply saying because they adding features it can take up to 3 days to fix a problem ...

This seems very unprofessional to me, unfort we cannot rely on e-coin for efficiency. So now , i am stuck with some bitcoin gone idk where .. :/

what's your registered e-mail?

i sent via pm

replied by support, sorted
Activity: 37
May 25, 2016, 01:13:01 PM
I dont know what's going on with e-coin theses days, but every w-e the limit drops to 250 USD/ day. Also my friend and I tried loading bitcoin into the card provided and e-coin took the bitcoin out the balance but didnt credit them into the card ... Got some email about withdraw fail etc and should contact support, which i did , then i get a generic reply saying because they adding features it can take up to 3 days to fix a problem ...

This seems very unprofessional to me, unfort we cannot rely on e-coin for efficiency. So now , i am stuck with some bitcoin gone idk where .. :/

i sent via pm
May 25, 2016, 12:41:56 PM

Activity: 37
May 25, 2016, 12:36:35 PM

Activity: 658
May 25, 2016, 12:30:57 PM
Got my bitcoins back, is card loading working for USD cards? I do not want to try again and the same thing happen

it's working

Alright trying it again now, thanks
Pages:
Jump to: