Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥Blazepool on FIRE🔥180+ coins🔥well established🔥multi-algo switching pool - page 20. (Read 20651 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
It would be good to see "https" in the future, never know what government can come up with =)
Activity: 129
@jmayniac Again thank you for trying blazepool, especially when you are also trying multi-aglo switching pool as a new adventure of yours.  We recommend that miners use the Blazepool current bat file instead of the 24hr estimates.

Blazepool
Activity: 77
@jmayniac Thank you for trying blazepool.  It is highly recommended that you enter a few algos at least in your bat file to allow for the profit switching to work.  The auto-switch mechanism directs hashes to algos that has low difficulty at the moment to increase the chance for blocks to be mined by the collective power of the pool.  Sticking to a single or a couple algos greatly hinder your ability to earn.  From our own experiment with the many many rigs that we have, auto algo switching always wins out in the longer term (> 72 hrs).  If most rigs in the pool are not doing HSR at the moment, your chance of hitting a block is relatively low consider the world hash amount.  Some algos that are profitable are blake2s, x17, phi, neoscrypt, skein, also depend on your GPU collection too of course.

HSR is just what it is doing at the moment.  I am using NemosMiner with the Blazepool24hr option.  I guess the question is, would it be better to do the 24hr estimates or the just the current estimates?  Also, how often should it switch if doing current estimates and not 24hour?  I've been doing this a while, but just starting using NemosMiner, I usually just mine a single coin, so I'm trying something new.
@jmayniac Thank you for trying blazepool.  It is highly recommended that you enter a few algos at least in your bat file to allow for the profit switching to work.  The auto-switch mechanism directs hashes to algos that has low difficulty at the moment to increase the chance for blocks to be mined by the collective power of the pool.  Sticking to a single or a couple algos greatly hinder your ability to earn.  From our own experiment with the many many rigs that we have, auto algo switching always wins out in the longer term (> 72 hrs).  If most rigs in the pool are not doing HSR at the moment, your chance of hitting a block is relatively low consider the world hash amount.  Some algos that are profitable are blake2s, x17, phi, neoscrypt, skein, also depend on your GPU collection too of course.

@yrk1957 Thank you for staying with us, we think the numbers will tell you to stay with us after your benchmarking with reasonably long duration (>72 hrs).  

@starrbuck  Thank you for your kind words.

@badfad  Glad you got the setup working for you!
Activity: 529
Merit: 29
Can someone explain to me how the earnings work.  I am working on HSR right now and have for over 2 hours, but nothing has showed up on my "Last 50 Earnings" yet about HSR.  I have others on there from other coins, but it hasn't updated in over 2 hours.  Seems like there is a big lag time.

My last earning was 4 hours ago in Neoscrypt, I guess we need more miners or need to wait longer.

Hang in there I would suggest.
Activity: 77
Can someone explain to me how the earnings work.  I am working on HSR right now and have for over 2 hours, but nothing has showed up on my "Last 50 Earnings" yet about HSR.  I have others on there from other coins, but it hasn't updated in over 2 hours.  Seems like there is a big lag time.
@yrk1957

Daily payout at around 01:30AM EST, not a definite time, but around that time.

For balance lower than the threshold, there is no lower frequency pay time set for now.

Blazepool

Thanks.

Also I agree that the GUI is good!

Just need more coin/pool wide stats. Please provide API until you build these in the GUI.
Activity: 186
Merit: 4
Anyone else got the sniffdog / nemo forks to work? Mine just bench the same algo forever and never switch, tested on 2 rigs.

edit: Seems to be working now.

Activity: 48
Thanks for fixing the GO button.  I really like the wallet dashboard.  IMHO it's the best one out there!
@yrk1957

Daily payout at around 01:30AM EST, not a definite time, but around that time.

For balance lower than the threshold, there is no lower frequency pay time set for now.

Blazepool
What's the daily payout time?

And what about the amounts less than the threshold, are they paid at a lower frequency?

Thanks.
Go button working as it should now.   Thank you for the support everyone.

Blazepool
The "GO" button after entering my wallet address does nothing for me.  I can't see my wallet.  Can you tell me the URL to call a wallet?

Try:

http://blazepool.com/wallet.html?btc=WALLET_ADDRESS

Thank you all for the report guys, it's the Go button that is not working at the moment and we are fixing it now.  Wallet does work if you type the link in manually at the moment.  It will be fixed within minutes.  Sorry for the trouble.  It was a very very late night web UI change that caused it. Again sorry for the trouble.

http://www.blazepool.com/wallet.html?btc=Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update: should be all fixed now.
I did the same and some other combinations, with two different computers and four different browsers.
Activity: 677
Merit: 500
The "GO" button after entering my wallet address does nothing for me.  I can't see my wallet.  Can you tell me the URL to call a wallet?

Same problem here.

https://www.blazepool.com/?address=xxx  doesn't work either.  Neither does http://www.blazepool.com/?address=xxx.

@lambite  Thanks for dropping by our Discord channel.  So that other people could see the answer here as well, APIs are closed for the pool at the moment. 

Blazepool
Activity: 6
Does it have api? I cant find it

Cheers!
@MagicSmoker  Thanks for the suggestion.  The Equihash and Ethash algos are definitely on the list of to-do's.  Our goal is to do everything right and not have instability introduced.
Pages:
Jump to: