Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥Blazepool on FIRE🔥180+ coins🔥well established🔥multi-algo switching pool - page 21. (Read 20652 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 182
I agree with the earlier comments about displaying the actual coins available for each algo.

Also, it looks like you have the same selection of algos as other popular auto-switching pools; one of the things I really like about MiningPoolHub, for example, is it offers Equihash and Ethash coins. That alone almost makes up for its byzantine and convoluted layout.

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hi all !

Its really nice looking pool. Needs some work tho. Think I mine few days .. then we see.

Keep up the good work !
Activity: 129
@manc Thanks for checking the values.  we'll double check on the values, they should reflect actual data though.
@newgameos  Thank you for the support.  Let the numbers speak.

Blazepool
Activity: 13
Merit: 1
Site looks very fancy Cheesy now will check how is the performance - switched my rigs to your pool for at least 2 days
Activity: 84
Your "24hr actual" on neoscrypt is 0.64506 (far higher than any other pool), so I figured I'd try to validate that. Your nemos fork shows 0.330  Cheesy

Back to direct mining for me.
@nsummy  Custom UI!
@Max3k  We will review the front-end performance with HW acceleration considerations and design accordingly.  Thank you for the suggestion.
@manc Thanks for the suggestions!  The coin list is in progress and will be online soon.

Blazepool
Activity: 84
why would you make the page not highlight / copy / paste able?
also, show which coins in the algos, so we can get to coin / pool / global stats.
Activity: 79
Please disable the animation on the site, if turn off the hardware acceleration, especially when switch to the wallet statistics, all strongly retards.
Activity: 1178
Merit: 131
Cool looking pool. Is it custom software?
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Thanks for adding SniffDog!!

Excellent back office  Cool
Thanks for the encouragement!  We will continue to innovate and work hard on it.
Hello Dragonmike,

Thank you very much for the comment.  Coin list will be displayed!

Blazepool
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
You should show which coins are available for mining, not only the amount of coins per algo... Your main page is very light on info in general.
BLAZEPOOL.COM - Tested Stable and Secure Multialgo Auto-exchange Pool

We are a few mining enthusiasts that love a good pool.  Blazepool is our battle-tested and stable pool to share with the community.  

- Auto-exchange to BTCTC only for payout. We will expand to LTC and BCH in the future
- 1% fee.  Servers and security measures requires it, also…
- Pool pays all payout TX fees.
- 0.003BTC minimum threshold for daily payment.
- 142 coins up and running as of May 3rd, 2018.
- Sniffdog and NEMOSMINER fork provided for fans of each.  Native support from many Algo switching apps.
- E-mail notification feature for rigs going offline.

Please, give blazepool.com a try and see if you like the profitability.  Welcome to leave us any comments and suggestions.

For GPU users, it is highly recommended that you use an auto-algo-switching miner and select around 6 algos for the switching to work and give you the best profitability.

Algo switching apps supporting Blazepool:
Awesome Miner
Hash Auger
Hash-Kings Multipool Miner
Megaminer
MindMiner
Multipoolminer
Nemosminer
NPlusMiner
Sniffdog
And more...

Twitter: https://twitter.com/blazepoolhost