Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Money - page 5. (Read 13644 times)

Activity: 292
Merit: 2
July 05, 2018, 08:12:57 AM
It depends on the coin itself too I guess. If I suppose that a project goes nowhere and coins will be dumped, I would consider selling them early. However, if I imagine that it will be a really useful and working token, I may hold it longer.
I think a lot of people do. But not always I personally manage to properly do the analysis of the project and sometimes, I sell tokens after half a year or a little more increase in price by 3-5 times. Unfortunately it is difficult to predict this growth . Sometimes even the tokens are well-known and promising ICO fall much in price .
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
July 05, 2018, 08:07:46 AM
That's for sure.  And all you need is not much - wait.  And do not sell tokens immediately after entering the stock exchange!
Activity: 224
Merit: 29
July 05, 2018, 08:07:31 AM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

There is a thing makes the bounty hunter gets a considerable measure of cash. Since the project wind up effective and collected a considerable measure of cash. keep in mind there are some undertaking that has putted a considerable measure of cash to be the bounty for publicizing its venture.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 08:04:47 AM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thanks to my full-time job that could support my family's basic needs so I could choose to hold them as long as I could because I want to get higher earnings in the future so my current crypto assets are for my long term goal in life and my children will benefit on it in the right time.

Good for you for having a full-time job with bounties. Im amaze that you can handle both even if you're in full-time job. I hope that i can manage my time too with the bounties and my review in the coming board exam. goodluck to me.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
TRONscratch.com
July 05, 2018, 08:02:22 AM

Yes, this is true for others. Specially on higher rank bounty hunters which they do have alot of share compared to lower ranking. Many already become millionaire in having bounty campaigns.
Activity: 162
July 05, 2018, 07:59:58 AM
It depends on the coin itself too I guess. If I suppose that a project goes nowhere and coins will be dumped, I would consider selling them early. However, if I imagine that it will be a really useful and working token, I may hold it longer.
Activity: 336
July 05, 2018, 07:57:28 AM
The most important thing I think is to win the prize and then sell all the money at the highest price. If you trust the crypto money you can hold it for a long time. you can earn more money.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 07:52:29 AM
I hold bounty coins rather than dumping at less value because I believe in bounty coins, but sometimes i sell them immediately whenever i need money. I hold bounty coins if the specific bounty meet out their targets means whether they achieved soft cap/hard cap or not or they successfully complete the bounty.

I think this is the most reasonable decision, so I do the same. After all, bounty campaigns are work for many and rewards - their wages. So why not sell some coins when money is urgently needed?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
July 05, 2018, 07:44:54 AM
 I can agree but it is not always so easy, sometimes those bounty tokens just turn out to trash, and there are not worth anything. So maybe the way is not to sell anything just holding every single coming that you have.
Activity: 196
July 04, 2018, 06:37:52 PM
Yes its true, because mostly of the bounty rewards must be hold it maybe a months or maybe in just a year, with this long period the token will be developed and was a well-known to the crypto.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
July 04, 2018, 06:35:55 PM

I heard that some people became millionaires, investing in crypto projects a few years ago and holding the bought coins for several years. But among my acquaintances there are no such happy investors or bounty hunters. Perhaps it's only lonely lucky exceptions. Now we can observe a large number of competitors and at the same time reduce the level of payment for participating in bounty campaigns.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
July 04, 2018, 06:22:09 PM

Unfortunately, this is not the case in some of the coins, some coins have gone worthless and shitcoin over the course of time, it's the battle of the fittest among these coins, the one with good platform and marketing always stay for good.
Activity: 224
July 04, 2018, 06:03:21 PM
I hold bounty coins rather than dumping at less value because I believe in bounty coins, but sometimes i sell them immediately whenever i need money. I hold bounty coins if the specific bounty meet out their targets means whether they achieved soft cap/hard cap or not or they successfully complete the bounty.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
July 04, 2018, 05:51:57 PM
I think that coins bought for a long time will not bring profit, it is more important to buy good coins and sell them more expensive, then again to buy new projects
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 05:51:07 PM
That's is the best thing to actually do, but it takes a lot of discipline and commitment to achieve that. A lot of bounty hunters want an instant reward for their token.
Activity: 40
July 04, 2018, 05:48:19 PM
I think why bounty hunters dump their bounty payment real quick is not having faith or believing in the project or sometimes due to urgency in need of cash. You can be lucky or unlucky if you choose to hodl your bounty tokens for long.
Activity: 196
July 04, 2018, 05:46:44 PM
I also have a few such acquaintances who, for example, invested in projects of interest to them and think that in a couple of years, that's what will become rich.
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
July 04, 2018, 05:44:00 PM
For me it seems like era of huge bounty earnings has gone and we will not see it again . Nowadays there are to many bountyhunters in industry , and they are sharing bounty pool among themselves , so it's really hard to expect huge earnings in this situation . Add a depression on crypto market and you'l understand how bad our things .
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
July 04, 2018, 05:24:59 PM
By and large, this is what you need to do.The price at which the tokens are traded after entering the exchange is very funny.Only fools can sell tokens immediately Or if absolutely necessary
Activity: 277
Merit: 12
July 04, 2018, 05:12:05 PM
Definitely the main thing in the crypto market is patience. The same principle is also true for nagard from bounty campaigns. Unfortunately, most of the participants sell their awards at once, in order to receive at least some money.
Pages:
Jump to: