Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Money - page 6. (Read 13644 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 05:08:29 PM
somehow, i fdo feel like in the long run, These tokens earned in cRYPTOCURRENCY JUST END UP BEING TURNED INT FIAT IN THE LONG RUN, foR ONE,Most people still cant use crypto in their day to day activities especially when it comes to catering for their day to day needs. Holders have realized this and are willing to hold on to the coins for the longest period of time posible o get the most out of the tokens by selling as high as they posibly can
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
July 04, 2018, 05:05:53 PM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.
Seen Some that make a good fortune by hodling their bounty rewards for a while.
And i personally have seen some, that it spike at the beginning and hit the bottom sooner after its released. then wasnt able to come back.
Yes you could refer it to a jewelry. but not all the bounties is as successful of others though.
however its quite worth the shot to join some of it,you might not know.
Activity: 101
July 04, 2018, 05:01:56 PM
It happens very rarely and usually such lucky people usually lose access to the wallet by the time the coin takes off) my friend had this situation, he bought tokens for$ 10 two years ago, and last year their total cost was $ 6,000, but he was not able to recover his wallet
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
July 04, 2018, 04:59:53 PM
The medals awarded at the end of the prize campaigns are waiting for patience and your chances are that you have a lot of money to earn. You may not be able to wait and overcome, and you may lose too much in high levels.
for members of the Bounty the company has always had the opportunity to waste its time and lose the earned money. But first of all, their earnings depend not only on the prospects of the company ico, but also on the actions of the company's Bounty manager.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
July 04, 2018, 04:50:39 PM
A bounty is a good way to earn money, but if you want more you have to hard-working, for example, writing good articles or make a quality video.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 04:44:26 PM
haha yeah most of the time, Holders will win . it's great if you found a good project . otherwise it would be a waste of time
Activity: 154
July 04, 2018, 10:49:25 AM
The medals awarded at the end of the prize campaigns are waiting for patience and your chances are that you have a lot of money to earn. You may not be able to wait and overcome, and you may lose too much in high levels.
Activity: 44
July 04, 2018, 05:35:00 AM
Before I was hacked, I had a great trading account, and I picked the right prize. If you rank high and choose the right coin, you can do very well.
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 04:55:54 AM
Some bounties pay good reward, while some fail at the end. But if you work well and hard you will earn good reward from bounty programmes. Because you get what you put in, the amount of work you put in one each bounty determines your reward some of the time.
Activity: 140
July 04, 2018, 04:47:44 AM
thats is stragety i think is not happen in bounty but them look thats icos is good so the peoples things better to hold than him sell it, but in bounty just you have high rank you will be came be a milloners, jr.member its hard, because share for jr.member it's the lowest
Activity: 89
July 04, 2018, 04:46:06 AM
Indeed this is valid yet a ton of abundance seekers are offering their abundance remunerates directly after the ICO on the grounds that they require the cash. I just know a rare sorts of people who spares their abundance compensate and ideally they will be tycoons couple of years from now from holding those coins and tokens
Activity: 100
July 03, 2018, 08:29:45 PM
Its simply the staying power that rewards a number of the bounty hunters, maximum bounty hunters participate in Bounty campaigns and sell off as soon a probable and bask within the brief term rewards they get, the secret but to riches is staying power, only a little while longer and the presented tokens might benefit big amount of cost. however most simply cant wait to sell, hold on to these tokens as long as you probably can mainly if they're quality tokens, with time they may gain fee and you may obtain large
Activity: 252
July 03, 2018, 06:36:14 AM
For investors who have a special area of bounty in the crypto-currency platform. bounty money for a very valuable investor. because it makes extra money. and can be evaluated later.
Activity: 212
July 03, 2018, 06:35:44 AM
well, projects are always looking to the near future and they are always aiming for long-term profitability
Activity: 96
July 03, 2018, 06:34:06 AM
I would say that Bounty Money would really give you a big one if you hold and not sold it upon receiving it. One  of my example for this is Oyster Protocol. I really like the project so  i joined the bounty. I received not to much unlike the others but I can say that I profited from it because until now I still hodl it.
Activity: 180
July 02, 2018, 07:41:09 AM
Yes, you can really earn from a bounty because if you participate a big percent and it has a big allocation. Then, it has a good feedback and has a successful project so you can really expect that in the future the price will be bigger.
Activity: 199
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 02, 2018, 07:08:47 AM
At the moment I have earned very little money on bounty campaigns. I'm probably unlucky or I'm making very little effort. I'm not going to sell my coins. I hope they don't become shitcoins. Especially in these times it is very stupid to sell anything. We need to wait for the market to recover.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 02, 2018, 06:56:07 AM
generally they make promotional projects in some forums and social media through the help of Bounty Hunter, from the help of Bounty Hunter who will get BTC, ETH or coin prize project promoted after the ICO ended or SUCCESS,
Activity: 170
Merit: 2
July 02, 2018, 06:55:02 AM
I read on the forum that I received many rewards for the INS Ecosystem bounty, about $ 20-30K at the time of entering the exchange. I consider this a very good reward.
Activity: 84
July 02, 2018, 06:44:48 AM
I would say that Bounty Money would really give you a big one if you hold and not sold it upon receiving it. One  of my example for this is Oyster Protocol. I really like the project so  i joined the bounty. I received not to much unlike the others but I can say that I profited from it because until now I still hodl it.
Pages:
Jump to: