Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Money - page 2. (Read 13644 times)

Activity: 486
Merit: 250
July 08, 2018, 02:46:14 PM
bounty money is something that helps the projects to advertise, Someone has to spread the word, and is something that really works, how many times I have clicked and known different projects because of someone signature. So, if you carrying around someone marketing and make it known you should get some reward for it. SO if you hit some nice coins and holds them, there are some really good chance of make a very good profit some years from now. Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 02:44:14 PM
Money from bounty campaigns is not enough to leave your main place of work. So i dont advice you to make the bounty money the main source of your incomes.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 02:39:44 PM
In my opinion, you need to keep tokens for at least six months. Then there will be a good result. When bitcoin will cost 20k + - coins will cost many times more than now
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 02:35:41 PM
I still dont understand why there are so many people desperated to sell bounty tokens, just hold them mates, there is no rush for selling them, wait until a good bull market comes and you will have x2 or x3 of those tokens, believe me
Activity: 120
July 08, 2018, 02:32:31 PM
I have a lot of tokens from different projects that just lie and wait in the wings, I hope I will enter this number of people who have become rich ironically)
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
July 08, 2018, 02:27:41 PM
Even I am keeping my bonuses, but since last year it has not changed much. Except for having the bonuses I can not sell because it's too little is not enough to interact. What you said did not surprise me. I choose to secure by selling all the tokens when they are new to the floor.
Activity: 139
Merit: 5
July 08, 2018, 02:05:33 PM
finance from bounty campaigns is now very little, if the money income from the previous bounty campaign is very much, probably now because it's a scam bounty campaign project or a bounty campaign project that is not clear
Activity: 420
July 08, 2018, 02:00:25 PM
Well, I have a lot of friends who store all the tokens that they received , but so far they have not become millionaires) )
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 01:59:13 PM
Bounty money is the money you are paid as reward for your work because  those bounty provides you a handsome offer for your activities. And after some time when they go in exchanges then its useless to sell them soon because in early days all bounty participants tend to sell those free tokens to get bitcoins in return but one should wait for a perfect time and get most of it. Especially the end of the year.

I agree, don't sell immediately your tokens since in most cases prices fall significantly and you can get too little money.
Activity: 154
July 08, 2018, 04:55:08 AM
Well, i dont think they had tend to hodl it from the first time.. Its me for example, i always tell myself to immediately sell my coins from bounties right after they distribute it.. By the time i get the rewards, their prices are hitting rock bottom, i just feel its not worth with what i have done compares to the price when i sell those rewards, so whether i like it or not i have to hodl it a little longer
Activity: 168
July 08, 2018, 04:50:04 AM
I have to admit that now many projects do not pay bounty. I do not understand why this is happening. It seems to me that this is due to the lack of free money, so choosing a reliable option is now not easy. Although, if you guess with a suitable project, you can make good money.
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
I can Provide Targeted Telegram Members
July 08, 2018, 04:40:18 AM
It is possible to become a millionaire once you participate in a bounty and wait for few years but most of the bounty hunters after they received their reward bounty tokens, they immediately dump the tokens wherever the tokens are accepted for an exchange. Smiley
Activity: 168
July 08, 2018, 04:32:37 AM
Bonuses are the things you will get from participating in the campaigns they have set you should have their own tendencies to be able to participate in the best quality bonuses campaign.
Activity: 75
July 08, 2018, 04:27:14 AM
Well I'm planning to hold my bounty money after I got it. Since I want to have a long term investment. But it all depends on what situation im in.
Activity: 112
July 07, 2018, 12:45:39 PM
I am newby in bounty. I mean that the situation is a little more complex than in 2017. What is your success story in 2017-2018 in bounty?
Activity: 84
July 07, 2018, 12:19:52 PM
Im gonna hold most of my bounty coins if i will see potential in them, if you dont desperately need money, i think that is the only logical thing to do. Of course im dumping worthless airdrop as soon as possible.
Activity: 196
Merit: 24
July 06, 2018, 01:51:03 PM
Bounty money is the money you are paid as reward for your work because  those bounty provides you a handsome offer for your activities. And after some time when they go in exchanges then its useless to sell them soon because in early days all bounty participants tend to sell those free tokens to get bitcoins in return but one should wait for a perfect time and get most of it. Especially the end of the year.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
July 06, 2018, 01:48:00 PM
that's what happens at the end of 2017, where many of the prize hunters earn a lot of Fiat money, and they get rich in a month. so many of today's bounty hunters are waiting for the rising coin prices, now they have saved millions of coins in their wallet
Activity: 294
Merit: 30
The future of advertisement intelligence
July 06, 2018, 01:28:06 PM
many people are waiting for the right time to sell it, it's almost all here playing for bounty campaign and they get more, but by holding it for so long then big profits will be earned. and that needs to be underlined that now bounty is not as it used to be, now a lot of scams and scams so for now more attention and careful because luck will come.
Activity: 420
July 06, 2018, 01:13:34 PM
I think it's better to divide the coins into two parts, some can be sold, and the rest can be hold. Maybe in the future it will make me rich.
Pages:
Jump to: