Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Money - page 3. (Read 13644 times)

Activity: 638
Merit: 300
July 06, 2018, 01:02:33 PM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

They are lucky if those bounty tokens have still that bigger value after few years because the tokens from bounty will either be profitable to keep for long term or it will lose its value. I would rather trade my bounty tokens for eth and bitcoin rather than keep them as it is and wait fort many years.
Activity: 294
Merit: 4
July 06, 2018, 01:01:41 PM
If I do not think all this is true. In my bounty. I still only get the value if the project becomes successful and the latest trend shows this is not the case, so it's the safest way to earn a few cents from the bounty. To apply for at least 6 months because to see a significant increase in token prices, add on some exchanges. I have to hold my token for some time.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
July 06, 2018, 12:53:19 PM
Time of bounty for which you could get really huge money gone. Those who have not sold the cryptocurrency received from participation in the first bounty campaigns may become millionaires, those who joined only now, will not.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
July 06, 2018, 12:47:35 PM
Bounty rewards are like the jewel that everybody can dig from the mines. So, the bounty money is nothing in terms of fiat if we compare initially but after the passage of time this small value will make you millionaire.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 06, 2018, 12:44:24 PM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy

Reading the first 2 replies, I sense your claim is ridiculous. Anyways, I just started receiving bounty rewards but none has been listed in a good exchange. In other words, they are just shit coins for now until they get listed in a good exchange.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 12:39:12 PM
The multifaceted nature related with holding diverse coins safely prevents me from holding excessively numerous coins, regardless of whether they were gotten as bounties. Best to adhere to a couple of coins and change over the staying when you get them.
Activity: 125
July 06, 2018, 12:29:56 PM
I try to act almost the same way, but I hold only bounty reward of realy good projects. All other you need to sell for ETH/BTC because top currencies usually growth faster.
Activity: 434
INFLEUM
July 06, 2018, 04:59:16 AM
I don't think you need to hold all your tokens from bounty, only if you see, that the project is very good and that it has a very good potential for growth, then, of course, you should keep this coins.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 04:46:20 AM
yes bounty money is good for all because there are so many works but this work is very different from others and it is very easy to do and it is very profitable work and doing with on internet and from home and if you trust you will fulfill your all dreams from this work.
Activity: 85
July 06, 2018, 04:33:02 AM
Getting associated with the bounty campaigns for coins is something to be thankful for as well. All things considered, obviously, you ought to contribute the great quality post for your organization for winning the benefit over the long haul. Bounties, when run is alright for trust in the time of their dispatch they are exceptionally prominent however the vast majority of the general population will auction their tokens directly after the abundance program is finished. This prompts mass dumping of the tokens and the individuals who don't.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 06, 2018, 04:25:33 AM

Well cant really say that waiting a few years with earnings from a bounty campaign can make you millionaire. With so many projects in my experience that coins failed and coins lose value even in a year or two. Yes maybe, some coins from bounty could be a lot more with time, but most may become dead, so sometimes its better to sell some and enjoy while you can.
Activity: 350
July 06, 2018, 04:00:44 AM
bounty money.
we need to be smart in sales of tokens because we know the market value is not stable so people should wait. plus a token sales strategy.
Activity: 182
July 06, 2018, 03:53:32 AM
yes.
it's better to hold because we know the value of each token increases. Soon you will always be in the market to know when to sell your token.

we should always have the strategy to invest about the crypto currency
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The Future of Security Tokens
July 06, 2018, 03:40:50 AM
Firstly I do not believe that a bounty campaigns can earn really a lot of coins, to become a millionaire. Second, of all the bounty that I saw, only 1 out of 10 growing months after going public.
Activity: 98
Merit: 4
July 06, 2018, 03:37:24 AM
The best strategy is to do the bounty then sell them at the beginning as all coins go down.  If you believe in the coin long term then just wait for the selloff to finish and reinvest in it again.  You would often times have double the amount if not more versus just holding.
Activity: 140
July 05, 2018, 02:32:04 PM
Yes it is money. But that also entails risks when the coins do not grow and do not increase prices. The link to it is to become garbage and worthless. But it is also fortunate to hold in the hands the potential token and grow for a while.
Activity: 101
July 05, 2018, 02:29:57 PM
I am very glad that today we have a chance to take part in bounties and get money taking not many efforts. I think that bounty is the best way to get money when you need it but don't want to spend many hours working, you can combine bounty and work
I agree with you, we join bounty but we also have to keep working. make bounty just as odd jobs. bounty is one additional income for us, but do not get the wrong choice bounty project because not all bounty is successful and pay us. the first analysis is better.
Activity: 84
July 05, 2018, 02:24:18 PM
this is what I'm currently doing, I fully support most of the ICO's that I've participated through bounty campaigns and just hold it in a few years so I could get a lot of profit. Holding it would really pay off.
Activity: 3
July 05, 2018, 02:17:43 PM
 Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 01:02:01 PM
I am very glad that today we have a chance to take part in bounties and get money taking not many efforts. I think that bounty is the best way to get money when you need it but don't want to spend many hours working, you can combine bounty and work
Pages:
Jump to: