Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Money - page 4. (Read 13644 times)

Activity: 449
Merit: 102
Binance #Smart World Global Token
July 05, 2018, 01:00:11 PM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

I dont see any bounty hunters to hold their bounty for years. most of them are just holding their token for months until the price of their bounty will go up.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 12:59:12 PM
Website and white paper aren't enough to spot bad projects or programs or ICOs or whatever it is as everything can be copied and fake stuff that they're too good to be true. Good ICOs are hiring good bounty campaign managers like higher rank accounts. Check their Telegram channels, social media pages, and team, if their channel has many active members then they're good ICO otherwise stay away from them so that you'll not waste your time.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
July 05, 2018, 12:55:29 PM
I participated in the bounty campaign Spectiv VR. After ICO completed the project did not show proper activity and I sold all my tokens. It's good that this token was traded on the Bancor Network platform and I could easily and conveniently sell these tokens.
Activity: 266
July 05, 2018, 12:51:22 PM
Oh that's absolutely true! Those who hodl Bounty money for a long time know how to earn money Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
July 05, 2018, 12:48:14 PM
I think that is good because they will not sell them at too low a price to make the value of the coin equal.
They keep them to believe that they will grow in the future. The value can be 100 times or 1000 times the current value
Activity: 117
July 05, 2018, 12:45:03 PM
Bounty Money is now very little, I make money in bounty campaign is very difficult, in this month bounty campaign project is not clear, I have never earned any money at all this month.
Activity: 486
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 12:44:28 PM
but in reality many projects are garbage and have no good future,so I think not all tokens of the gift have a future then it depends on the situation if the tokens of the gift have a good value I prefer to sell and buy again when the price decreases.
Activity: 215
July 05, 2018, 12:44:14 PM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy

I will try not to sell my bounty rewards for a year and we'll just see what benefit I could get from it.  Why spend anyway when you can keep for the mean time and get more from it in a year.  Thanks for sharing this.
Activity: 403
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 12:41:04 PM

Actually it is a strategy to make big profits, however, most of the prize hunters do not do that, they tend to sell direct tokens after being distributed to avoid losses.
They do not have the patience to hold onto their bounty and wait long enough for their tokens to accumulate value.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
July 05, 2018, 12:38:31 PM
The method you mentioned can bring a really good result. I tried not to sell coins from bounty campaigns for more than six months. None of them has risen in price so much to make me a millionaire. Most of them began to cost even more cheaply than at the time when I received them.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 05, 2018, 12:32:33 PM
I adhere to the tactics of hold. I hope that in the future the tokens received from bounty campaigns will not turn into shitcoins. There are quite promising projects, which I hope. Also I hope there will be much less fraudulent ICO in the future.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
July 05, 2018, 12:24:29 PM
One more step towards millions  Wink
Just fill out Topl airdrop form
Activity: 28
July 05, 2018, 11:53:17 AM
there is such a good crypt project where you can have fun and not only Scratus
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
July 05, 2018, 11:50:43 AM
Life is a gamble, no choice can be guaranteed.
Some kept the airdrops and became millionaires, others kept them and stayed with nothing.
That's life...
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
July 05, 2018, 11:22:41 AM

not that easy, i'm sure many people who participate in bounty and wait after so long the coins just become shitcoin, and become worthless
Activity: 94
July 05, 2018, 09:03:19 AM
Maybe if you have a bounty reward that worth to hodl cause based on my experience not all tokens are worth it, I heard some members here that the tokens they gained in their bounties are still have a stable price and they hodl it for 3 years, so hodling a bounty tokens is too risky, for me I always dump my tokens and buy some potentials coins.
Activity: 85
July 05, 2018, 09:00:58 AM
I think that everyone should do as he sees fit,I leave those tokens that I consider promising.
Activity: 452
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 08:58:13 AM
For me it seems like era of huge bounty earnings has gone and we will not see it again . Nowadays there are to many bountyhunters in industry , and they are sharing bounty pool among themselves , so it's really hard to expect huge earnings in this situation . Add a depression on crypto market and you'l understand how bad our things .

I guess in far ~2015 rewards from bounty campaigns(if there was something like bounty campaigns) were also not high to become instant millionaires and only those who hold hard were really rewarded. So maybe the key is holding, extreme Wink
in my practice there were companies of generosity with very good income, but in order to have a big income from this kind of activity you need to have at least 5 accounts, and now this is not possible.
Activity: 112
July 05, 2018, 08:55:56 AM
For me it seems like era of huge bounty earnings has gone and we will not see it again . Nowadays there are to many bountyhunters in industry , and they are sharing bounty pool among themselves , so it's really hard to expect huge earnings in this situation . Add a depression on crypto market and you'l understand how bad our things .

I guess in far ~2015 rewards from bounty campaigns(if there was something like bounty campaigns) were also not high to become instant millionaires and only those who hold hard were really rewarded. So maybe the key is holding, extreme Wink
Activity: 210
July 05, 2018, 08:32:33 AM
Yes its true, because mostly of the bounty rewards must be hold it maybe a months or maybe in just a year, with this long period the token will be developed and was a well-known to the crypto.

I am hodling the coin I have now because I believe that it has a potential value and I believe that it is good for me to hold it. Anyway, I am not selling it because I don't need money urgently, but maybe if I need it so urgently, I would sell it. I think the other bounty hunters sell their bounty rewards immediately because they believe that it is the right time for it to be sold.
Pages:
Jump to: