Pages:
Author

Topic: [Boxing] Errol Spence Jr vs. Yordenis Ugas 3-Belt Welterweight Unification Match - page 5. (Read 3620 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Nope, Pacquiao was not able to hit Ugas with his power shots because Ugas was smart enough to block his shots. Ugas was able to maintain his distance by effectively using his jab, which i don't think would work against Spence who is a bigger and taller fighter.

Ugas should already know that what he did on Pacquiao, might not work on Spence.

We don't have any idea how Ugas will work on a strategy that can possibly beat a much stronger Spence but I'm excited about his game plan.

Even if we see Ugas having a lower chance to beat the hell out of Spence, I'm looking forward that their fight being a close one and not that Spence will be the majority winner of every round.

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
I agree that it is hard to knockout Ugas because he has a good chin and if I'm not mistaken, his lost all came from decision.
yhup ugas has good chin because even Pacquiao power punches he can handle and stunned it, that's why for me in my views probably there's a possibility that this fight will end up by decision if Spence can survive as well and there's no knock out that will happen within 12 rounds in both sides.
I think that Ugas cannot be underestimated in that the  battle, because in the previous fight against Pacquiao, Ugas was able to make Pacquiao quite cornered in every attack made by Ugas, besides that I saw that Ugas also has the ability to neutralize every opponent with his extraordinary jab ability in every fight, and the fight later will be a proving ground for the two boxers who in my opinion have different techniques in fighting, but to be honest, I will really hope if Spence will be able to maintain his KO winning record later.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
^^ Yeah, that is a big possibility, wait and see for Crawford right now, and it's a win-win situation. But it also make sense for him to sign with PBC because it is one of premier boxing promotion and they have a complete line up of good welterweight.

And by Spence winning against Ugas, and then Crawford signing with PBC because he wanted to get Spence, then that is a big possibility. But for now, Crawford is going to watch the fight for sure and decide after the fight itself.
Personally I have never liked fighters that spend their time avoiding other boxers, Spence should spend his time trying to find a way to beat Crawford instead of avoiding him, as this not only reduces his reputation among the boxing community but it also makes him look as someone that has already lost when they have not even fought at all, and even if he was indeed beaten by Crawford at least he would give the fans what they were looking for, which is for the best boxers to fight each other in a mega fight.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
I agree that it is hard to knockout Ugas because he has a good chin and if I'm not mistaken, his lost all came from decision.
yhup ugas has good chin because even Pacquiao power punches he can handle and stunned it, that's why for me in my views probably there's a possibility that this fight will end up by decision if Spence can survive as well and there's no knock out that will happen within 12 rounds in both sides.

Nope, Pacquiao was not able to hit Ugas with his power shots because Ugas was smart enough to block his shots. Ugas was able to maintain his distance by effectively using his jab, which i don't think would work against Spence who is a bigger and taller fighter.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
I hope to see that happening, if that is the only chance Crawford will have a chance to fight Spence, then I think the decision is right, However, as the fight is approaching, Spence should be ready and must win against Ugas. Boxing nowadays has become a big business for most boxers, they value what they can earn more than the fans experience.

Boxing nowadays become a big business for most boxers because the amount that they earn in fight are incredibly good enough rather than earning a daily or minimum wage that's why I didn't doubt that many are inspiring to become a boxer fighter and that every fighter are really working that hard to become strong and great fighter. I am sure that we will see Crawford fighting Spence and I am sure that Spence will going to win this fight against Ugas.

They see it as a big opportunity to make a lot of money, well, if you would ask me, I think they deserved to be paid with big money because they are risking their lives, and as long as the boxing fight is clean (free from rigging), it should satisfy the craving of the fans.

Now, this Spence vs Ugas fight is a big fight, belts are at stake here, so this will definitely gain a lot of support, and with that said, it means money to the organizer of the fight.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 530
I hope to see that happening, if that is the only chance Crawford will have a chance to fight Spence, then I think the decision is right, However, as the fight is approaching, Spence should be ready and must win against Ugas. Boxing nowadays has become a big business for most boxers, they value what they can earn more than the fans experience.

Boxing nowadays become a big business for most boxers because the amount that they earn in fight are incredibly good enough rather than earning a daily or minimum wage that's why I didn't doubt that many are inspiring to become a boxer fighter and that every fighter are really working that hard to become strong and great fighter. I am sure that we will see Crawford fighting Spence and I am sure that Spence will going to win this fight against Ugas.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 673
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
But for now, Crawford is going to watch the fight for sure and decide after the fight itself.

Crawford had already made a decision and that is to fight Spence, so whoever wins the fight between Spence and Ugas, I'm sure Crawford will challenge the winner and go with another unification fight. People are already predicting that Spence will win, but would that mean a big fight between Crawford and Spence will finally be realized?

Yes, it's a big fight if Spence win and then Crawford sign with PBC and make the fight happen. Crawford wanted to see who is the best in the welterweight so he is eyeing Spence. But as we have discussed before, Spence has so many excuses, and the sticking point the split. However, if Crawford signs with PBC in which Spence is also under, then maybe we will this find finally be realized.

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542
Spence by decision is still a good odds at 1.74 (for me above 1.60 is already very attractive but we have different views as a gambler).

So I might take Spence by decision if I'm going to bet on this fight.

Activity: 2072
Merit: 542
For now, let's leave the discussion about it as this thread is for Ugas and Spence.

Exactly, let's discuss other things after this Saturday's fight.

Below are some options, actually my favorites options as most of my boxing bets are coming from this kind of market. Betting on Spence via Decision is not so attractive but for me this fight is money on the bag for Spence but I doubt he could KO Ugas. Your thoughts.

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
But for now, Crawford is going to watch the fight for sure and decide after the fight itself.

Crawford had already made a decision and that is to fight Spence, so whoever wins the fight between Spence and Ugas, I'm sure Crawford will challenge the winner and go with another unification fight. People are already predicting that Spence will win, but would that mean a big fight between Crawford and Spence will finally be realized?

Yes, it's a big fight if Spence win and then Crawford sign with PBC and make the fight happen. Crawford wanted to see who is the best in the welterweight so he is eyeing Spence. But as we have discussed before, Spence has so many excuses, and the sticking point the split. However, if Crawford signs with PBC in which Spence is also under, then maybe we will this find finally be realized.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
^^ Yeah, that is a big possibility, wait and see for Crawford right now, and it's a win-win situation. But it also make sense for him to sign with PBC because it is one of premier boxing promotion and they have a complete line up of good welterweight.

And by Spence winning against Ugas, and then Crawford signing with PBC because he wanted to get Spence, then that is a big possibility. But for now, Crawford is going to watch the fight for sure and decide after the fight itself.

Indeed, it's a win-win situation. That's much better rather than just barking and wait for the other dog (Spence) to bark back at him to make a fight happen, and surely PBC can make that fight into reality for him and leave Spence a no choice if ever he will be hailed victorious against Ugas.

For now, let's leave the discussion about it as this thread is for Ugas and Spence.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

If in case Spence will win and Crawford camp will be okay with the possible share, we might see this fight to push forward.

It's just a matter of how both Spence and Crawford's camps will decide. Spence just needs to win this one against Ugas and close the

deal if whatever demands he has in mind. Only then we can conclude that this one will happen.

But if upset will take place, that's another negotiation to be made with the other camp.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 673
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

Activity: 1344
Merit: 540

Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
Going back to the topic, the outcome of this fight would also dictate the possible fight of Crawford, and if Ugas would win, I think it will be easy to make the fight happen because if Spence will win, they'll play the purse sharing issue.

Terrence Crawford is a free agent. After his fight with Shawn Porter I thought he would sign with DAZN right away. Official DAZN fb page was posting a lot of Crawford pictures congratulating his victory over Porter while there was zero PBC or Showtime post. And DAZN is obviously the richest boxing network right now. But lately, there are rumors circulating that PBC is offering Crawford a deal. First he fights Danny Garcia and then later he can have Spence. I am curious though, why the need for Crawford to fight Danny Garcia first before Spence. Crawford is turning 36 next year, not a prime age anymore. So I am still hoping Ugas can pull an upset this weekend.

Yes, he is a free agent now because after he fought with Shawn Porter he didn't re-sign again for the Top Rank for the fact that Bob Arum didn't gave him the a fight against current heavy names in the industry. Although the rumors weren't confirmed if Crawford really had a deal with PBC but Eddie Hearn of DAZN believes that these two had a deal.

Eddie Hearn Believes Terence Crawford Signing With PBC

Maybe Crawford is just waiting for the result of this match, and if ever Spence jr wins, most likely he will sign with PBC an then request for a fight with Spence.

So Spence can't make any excuses because it's his promotional company that are going to insists for this mega-fight. For sure the split might be amicable for both sides and Spence can't run anymore.

I thought about that too and there's a high possibility that Crawford already have a plan to make the fight happen as he already called Spence to fight him numerous times, while Spence on the other hand was busy avoiding Crawford and leaving the people so curious. So, signing with the PBC will indeed make that fight happen. But if in-case Ugas wins then I think Crawford don't need PBC's umbrella for that.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 522
Going back to the topic, the outcome of this fight would also dictate the possible fight of Crawford, and if Ugas would win, I think it will be easy to make the fight happen because if Spence will win, they'll play the purse sharing issue.

Terrence Crawford is a free agent. After his fight with Shawn Porter I thought he would sign with DAZN right away. Official DAZN fb page was posting a lot of Crawford pictures congratulating his victory over Porter while there was zero PBC or Showtime post. And DAZN is obviously the richest boxing network right now. But lately, there are rumors circulating that PBC is offering Crawford a deal. First he fights Danny Garcia and then later he can have Spence. I am curious though, why the need for Crawford to fight Danny Garcia first before Spence. Crawford is turning 36 next year, not a prime age anymore. So I am still hoping Ugas can pull an upset this weekend.

Yes, he is a free agent now because after he fought with Shawn Porter he didn't re-sign again for the Top Rank for the fact that Bob Arum didn't gave him the a fight against current heavy names in the industry. Although the rumors weren't confirmed if Crawford really had a deal with PBC but Eddie Hearn of DAZN believes that these two had a deal.

Maybe Crawford is just waiting for the result of this match, and if ever Spence jr wins, most likely he will sign with PBC an then request for a fight with Spence.

So Spence can't make any excuses because it's his promotional company that are going to insists for this mega-fight. For sure the split might be amicable for both sides and Spence can't run anymore.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

It's all about business, if he wins against Garcia, then it will create more hype for the fight. And then win-win situation for Spence, being a PBC fighter because it will soften up Crawford because Danny Garcia was a former champion and I think he can make it a tough fight for Crawford. But for now, it's Spence turn to put his foot on that possible fight with Crawford if he will win against Ugas.

Possible strategy to bring good hypes for another big fight. It's possible to create noise if he wins against Garcia. More on business,

and it's understandable that promoters wanted to bring good hypes to attract more interest from fans and those gamblers who mostly

supporting this sport. We will see what will happen after this fight and how it will turn if Garcia and Crawford will set the deal before engaging

to whoever was the winner of this upcoming fight between Spence and Ugas.

As usual in any boxing scene and we just need to watch it.

Possible for clashing each other is always possible but they have to win first in their respective fights.

Of course, without winning their previous fight, there will be no build-up hype and promoters won't likely to push for it if they think it won't be profitable even the fight is necessary to happen.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
Many believe that Spence could pull a victory on this match and that includes me, but the real thing is that even if Spence is the heavy favorite, that does not change the fact that Ugas have still a chance to upset Spence even if that chance is somehow slim. Again, This will be an interesting fight as many will watch if Ugas can make an upset again or Spence is really too much for him.

By records, by statistics, by power, by experience - Spence really has the upper hand in this match.

However, Ugas is something not to be treated easily. Some popular boxers even think that Ugas can upset Spence. They know the real deal compared to us and they have their own reasons why their analysis turned out like that.

In any way, we just have to wait for the results of this match.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management

Pages:
Jump to: