Pages:
Author

Topic: [Boxing]: Manny Pacquiao vs Errol Spence Jr - August 21 - page 8. (Read 8168 times)

Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
Anyone here already pull the trigger on Manny? hehehehe

I don't think it will get any higher than the current odds though, so I decided to put my bet on him and just wait for the actual fight. Goodluck to those early bettors though, ML is really very attractive, so it's better to bet early.

I have not pulled the trigger yet, but I think there's no more reason to wait for the better odds as most likely the odds will only drop as the fight is approaching. I will probably pull the trigger once I have the money I need to put on this bet as this does not happen all the time, I make sure I put a bigger bet.
Activity: 334
Merit: 275

I don't think it will get any higher than the current odds though, so I decided to put my bet on him and just wait for the actual fight. Goodluck to those early bettors though, ML is really very attractive, so it's better to bet early.
I am going for a decision win. The odds might change a little there is still 11 days until the fight is on and odds can change based on press conferences and other news about the fighters closer to the fight. I think the odds now for a decision win for Manny is a good bet and is good value.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

Activity: 2142
Merit: 584
You own the pen

Agreed that he might not get the knockout, however, I disagree with your reason. Pacman will not get the knockout because Errol Spence is a bigger and stronger fighter who will be in very good conditioning for the fight. I reckon Pacman showed power in his old age when he knocked down Keith Thurman who is 10 years younger than him.

We are getting closer to this event and the result of this fight determines whether Pacquiao will continue to fight or not. If he gets destroyed by Spence, then there is no reason for him to continue fighting. But let me tell you honestly is not that easy to take him out because even Marquez took 4 fights to figured out how to beat him. Everyone has the same mindset when they are about to fight Manny Pacquiao but when it comes to the ring, everything change when Manny starts to punch.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1429
if you like good odds for Manny, you can choose these.

That's what I'm considering, Pacquiao win via decision for @3.++

Spence is hard to KO but Pacquiao should maintain winnings every round until the bell rings.

Still not placing another bet as still on the stage of analyzing the fight. Hard to decide as all odds for Pacquiao are worth risking a bet.
Manny is old he won't be fit enough to get the KO I do think he is the better fighter and will be able to win the rounds like you say. Decision bet for Pacquiao is a good bet imo. 3+ for pac is good value for a bet of a legendary fighter like him.

Agreed that he might not get the knockout, however, I disagree with your reason. Pacman will not get the knockout because Errol Spence is a bigger and stronger fighter who will be in very good conditioning for the fight. I reckon Pacman showed power in his old age when he knocked down Keith Thurman who is 10 years younger than him.
Activity: 2940
Merit: 657
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I'll choose to watch the whole game with a replay, a legit replay since I've been busy to watch it on live.

Don't like the watch the reply option since I don't like to watch a game who I already know which of them won the fight that's why I always make sure to spare some time to watch those big fights especially the fight of Manny Pacquaio.
That's just my preference.

Well, that's the counterpart of it but if I want to watch the whole action and important details per round. That's a better choice for me.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1220
That is not a bad price considering it costs $75 to watch the fight in the US. With the huge purses the fighters are making the cost gets passed down to the customer but the downside to charging so much is that many people will just opt to stream the fight illegally.
With some few searches away, they'll see those streamers that are illegally doing it.

But don't support those if you're capable of purchasing to watch through PPV. You know that you're part and contributor why boxing keeps going and those PPV won't be out since there are many that still watches through it.

They have mods crashing those illegal video grabber but unfortunately they cannot eliminate immediately those guys who do the piracy, But sometimes I'm not against about those since on other hand those streamers helps those people who cannot afford to buy the tickets and want to watch the fight.

I'm not patronizing this kind of act so maybe to eliminate this things if you find someone do it illegally better press the report button and facebook will erase those stolen live telecast.

Of course we can find some illegal streaming during the fight, but I guess it's not worth it because anytime while you are having fun watching the fight, it could be cut off and it will not give you a good experience, better get a PPV from providers so there's no interruption at all.

Its kinda stressful to watch on that scenario that's why I always prefer to watch these most awaiting fight on sports bar since its more intense to watch together with fellow sports fan, imagine how loud the noise brought by the spectators that's why I enjoy to choose this option than watching alone on your PC or TV.

I'll choose to watch the whole game with a replay, a legit replay since I've been busy to watch it on live.

Don't like the watch the reply option since I don't like to watch a game who I already know which of them won the fight that's why I always make sure to spare some time to watch those big fights especially the fight of Manny Pacquaio.
Merit: 657
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
That is not a bad price considering it costs $75 to watch the fight in the US. With the huge purses the fighters are making the cost gets passed down to the customer but the downside to charging so much is that many people will just opt to stream the fight illegally.
With some few searches away, they'll see those streamers that are illegally doing it.

But don't support those if you're capable of purchasing to watch through PPV. You know that you're part and contributor why boxing keeps going and those PPV won't be out since there are many that still watches through it.

They have mods crashing those illegal video grabber but unfortunately they cannot eliminate immediately those guys who do the piracy, But sometimes I'm not against about those since on other hand those streamers helps those people who cannot afford to buy the tickets and want to watch the fight.

I'm not patronizing this kind of act so maybe to eliminate this things if you find someone do it illegally better press the report button and facebook will erase those stolen live telecast.
Yeah, it's going to take time before they take down all of those and I don't think they can take down all of them at the same time.

One report on Facebook streamers, they'll surely be taken out. I'll choose to watch the whole game with a replay, a legit replay since I've been busy to watch it on live.
Activity: 334
Merit: 275

Spence is hard to KO but Pacquiao should maintain winnings every round until the bell rings.

Still not placing another bet as still on the stage of analyzing the fight. Hard to decide as all odds for Pacquiao are worth risking a bet.
Manny is old he won't be fit enough to get the KO I do think he is the better fighter and will be able to win the rounds like you say. Decision bet for Pacquiao is a good bet imo. 3+ for pac is good value for a bet of a legendary fighter like him.
legendary
Merit: 1083

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

Spence is not inactive, he fought last year against Danny Garcia and won via unanimous decision, and remember, that was his first fight after a major car accident, but he still win and dominate. While Pacman has not fought for over 2 years already, his last fight was July 2019 against Thurman.

Spence was so good in his fight against Garcia that you would not think there was a car incident that happened, it's out of the question I never think Pacquiao will have an edge because of that accident, he will have an edge because of his vast experience and preparedness, Spence having gone the distance and totally dominate Garcia is a sign that he can go the distance and maintain his aggressiveness throughout the fight and for me, this is the biggest concern of Pacquiao's camp.
One of them will show weakness as the fight drag on and will be apparent in the latter rounds.

He was good but I'm not impressed with his win, it's very obvious that Spence was the stronger guy but Garcia was not fast so it will be a different animal Spence will face in his coming fight and I think he will struggle if he is not smart with his counter punching or the way he will pressure Manny Pacquiao.

I agree, it was just a so-so performance from Spence, although the excuse is that he is coming from the accident. And Garcia is slow, and was slowing for his signature left hook, which connected to Spence but it didn't do any damage, maybe Spence has a good chin or Spence is expecting it or the timing of the hit. In any case, Spence will have to contest about Pacquiao left at different angles and it's hard to defend or to counter.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1144
@freedomgo, I trust Pacman till the end but it is sad that some people still consider his age as a hindrance for him.
You can't control what they should think, it's their personal opinion and we should be honest here.
We are fans of Manny while some are fans of Spence, and that will make the discussion very productive as we have opinions from different sites.

https://sportsbet.io/sports/event/boxing/international/international-matchups/spence-errol-pacquiao-manny-60ca0a7f680e6c9eda9dd2a2
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
Really large and you can maximize your win if you bet on Manny and if he wins. I hope there's someone here that will share his experience using the site, I'm sure it is not hard to register and deposit money, but since there's a KYC, then probably that's another thing, someone has to be willing to submit their information will only have a chance to gamble here.

That was really a nice odds but for that .2 to .3 difference, then just stick with a crypto-betting site unless you want to comply with KYC which is a common requirement for fiat bookies.

Checking stake.com, the odds for Manny Pacquiao was now on 2.6. In a span of 2 weeks, it's playing between 2.5 to 2.6 which is already a good pick to consider.

The odds for Pacquiao's winning methods are also attractive. Let's see.

I feel like that 2.60 is already a gift, Pacquiao has not lost fights also after he loses against Marquez, so there's really a chance that he will win here. With that very attractive odds, I'm sure I will never regret betting on him even if he loses, but I'm hoping he will not lose.

Yeah sure if Jeff horn and Floyd Mayweather bout doesn't count or are you assuming that Pacman won on both fights? I see what you are trying to point out here but he is facing a formidable and on prime boxer right now on his class, that 2.6 odds is still low considering the current condition of both fighter. Unless its more than 3.0 odds then it is worthy a risk but I rather watch the fight rather than bet on one those guys.

He forgets to look at the fight record of Pacquiao here https://boxrec.com/en/proboxer/6129. That loss against Floyd Mayweather Jr was pretty convincing but not on Jeff Horn's loss as the world called it a robbery in daylight, it was clear that Manny won but the judges favors their own fighter.

And look at what happened to Horn's career despite of "winning" over Pacquiao?
Still he doesn't get the same popularity of what Pacquiao has now. That bout was really a robbery.
Anyway, if you read this thread, a lot are still rooting for Pacquiao and so am I.
I am betting on him but not too big. Just to spice up my excitement of watching this match.
It is like I've been watching him for so long, I already feel so old and yet, he is still fighting inside the ring.

He was punished by Terrence Crawford, the one that was reportedly challenged by Pacquiao before the Spence fight. Jeff Horn is not really a good fighter, he is strong in the ring but his boxing skills are not extraordinary and I think Pacquiao already had justice as Jeff Horn career now looks over already.

He lose his last fight by the way via TKO against Tim Tszyu.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 588
Really large and you can maximize your win if you bet on Manny and if he wins. I hope there's someone here that will share his experience using the site, I'm sure it is not hard to register and deposit money, but since there's a KYC, then probably that's another thing, someone has to be willing to submit their information will only have a chance to gamble here.

That was really a nice odds but for that .2 to .3 difference, then just stick with a crypto-betting site unless you want to comply with KYC which is a common requirement for fiat bookies.

Checking stake.com, the odds for Manny Pacquiao was now on 2.6. In a span of 2 weeks, it's playing between 2.5 to 2.6 which is already a good pick to consider.

I feel like that 2.60 is already a gift, Pacquiao has not lost fights also after he loses against Marquez, so there's really a chance that he will win here. With that very attractive odds, I'm sure I will never regret betting on him even if he loses, but I'm hoping he will not lose.

Yeah sure if Jeff horn and Floyd Mayweather bout doesn't count or are you assuming that Pacman won on both fights? I see what you are trying to point out here but he is facing a formidable and on prime boxer right now on his class, that 2.6 odds is still low considering the current condition of both fighter. Unless its more than 3.0 odds then it is worthy a risk but I rather watch the fight rather than bet on one those guys.

He forgets to look at the fight record of Pacquiao here https://boxrec.com/en/proboxer/6129. That loss against Floyd Mayweather Jr was pretty convincing but not on Jeff Horn's loss as the world called it a robbery in daylight, it was clear that Manny won but the judges favors their own fighter.

And look at what happened to Horn's career despite of "winning" over Pacquiao?
Still he doesn't get the same popularity of what Pacquiao has now. That bout was really a robbery.
Anyway, if you read this thread, a lot are still rooting for Pacquiao and so am I.
I am betting on him but not too big. Just to spice up my excitement of watching this match.
It is like I've been watching him for so long, I already feel so old and yet, he is still fighting inside the ring.

Activity: 3024
Merit: 647

Activity: 2744
Merit: 761
Burpaaa

Merit: 517

There's more betting odds available now.
https://sportsbet.io/sports/event/boxing/international/international-matchups/spence-errol-pacquiao-manny-60ca0a7f680e6c9eda9dd2a2
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1290
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Of course we can find some illegal streaming during the fight, but I guess it's not worth it because anytime while you are having fun watching the fight, it could be cut off and it will not give you a good experience, better get a PPV from providers so there's no interruption at all.
legendary
Merit: 1220

Activity: 2072
Merit: 542
Yeah, but I would say that it was not a 100% Spence during the Garcia fight. Nevertheless even if not 100%, he beat a former champion, so that tells how good or superior Spence it. So now that the accident was no issue, for sure he is more motivated now to beat the legend. However, it will not be an easy task because Manny has advantage on experience and Spence will know now how good Manny is, even others say he is way past his prime already.

For me, that fight with Danny Garcia was some sort of shrugging the rust off him and people wanted to see how he would perform after that car crash. Though he was not a hundred percent on that fight IMO, that performance is good enough but coming to this fight with Manny, he should improve and not rely solely on his youth and size.

The fight is getting closer but not much movement of the odds yet.
Pages:
Jump to: