Pages:
Author

Topic: Broken BTC Withdrawals on Gox -- 2230 EST, 28 JAN: 1654 broken TX!! - page 5. (Read 176945 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
So frustrating with these clowns .... they actually refunded my withdrawal.

So I try to send to another address, and .........

Yes, it's stuck again

Wait 8 days, get the magic beans, then the magic beans are swiped as soon as I try to take ownership of them

I believe Gox is in trouble and doesn't have the BTC or money to pay every person asking.

Please follow me and retweet - especially if you have friends in the media, and also to the bozos at the Bitcoin Foundation

https://twitter.com/Broken_Gox

http://brokengox.info/

Gox is finished, at least I think it is, but the longer people pay money into it the longer it will keep the scam up.

Activity: 147
Merit: 100
So please update your experience, a lot of you guys probably still trying to withdraw some coins, anybody get it done?
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Some of the TX are not on the skanner anymore.

I personally have several withdrawal transactions, which have just disappeared. So it seems MtGox has stopped acknowledging some of outstanding withdrawals. It's getting even worse...

They've change the structure of bitcoin_tx and remove some data for security purposes.. thereby hiding the stats..

< BitCoroner> MagicalTux: why can't we see the raw transactions anymore on https://data.mtgox.com/api/0/bitcoin_tx.php ?
 <@MagicalTux> BitCoroner, because phantomcircuit found a security issue with showing this
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
I think, Withdrawals on Gox will be normalized, when the bitcoin price comes at 10 usd.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Some of the TX are not on the skanner anymore.

I personally have several withdrawal transactions, which have just disappeared. So it seems MtGox has stopped acknowledging some of outstanding withdrawals. It's getting even worse...
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I think, Withdrawals on Gox will be normalized, when the bitcoin price comes at 10 usd.

Activity: 147
Merit: 100
I have also my BTC stucked in my wallet (2.47 coins exactly), but in my case I have it frozen because i made a deposit as unverified (i thought this rules is only applied for fiat currency deposits and withdrawals).

In my case i support is acting quite fast and my appliance was denied - it was my fault so i sent new documents today.

So, reasuming, first appliance denied, support answered - all happened in less than 20 hours - it's not bad response time.

I fall in this because i saw big hole between gox and others rates...

I think we should all calm down. Especially we, who have less than 10 coins in our wallets and wait for the things to sort out. When we panic the gox team have much more "current" work to do.

My example shows that not all gox users have their support tickets unanswered for days. Probably not all have withdrawal issues.

Facts are simple, MtGox is the oldest exchange which held a lot of really bad situations, and I'm almost sure it'll be good. I hope so, cause I left them all money i currently have "free".
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Update - Statement Regarding BTC Withdrawal Delays

Maria Feb 04 • Announcements / Announcements

Dear MtGox Customers,

As noted recently, we are currently experiencing a problem where some bitcoin withdrawals are not being transferred correctly, affecting a limited number of users. Currently the problem is being fixed, but many previous transactions did not go through over the past days. Those transactions have now been returned to customer accounts in full, so any transactions that appeared to be "stuck" should now be refunded.

This problem applies primarily to larger transactions, so we appreciate your patience as we fix the issue. Smaller transactions should be fine in the meantime, and we will update you on the status as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

Best Regards,

MtGox Team

So they send your BTC back to your account to do what? Trade more and pay more fees to them? Can't withdraw fiat in any meaningful manner.

Looks like they are trying to buy time.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Soooooooo after all the panic and whining, they are actually NOT stealing the coins, just being slow and incompetent?

How surprising Roll Eyes

how did you figure this out? they told you?

Nope, simply hundreds of peeps got their stuck coins back, if you would read any of the comments Smiley

Not so fast, crediting back btc to accounts cost them NOTHING. They are just BUYING TIME. Try to withdraw any significant amount from it, and you will see failing again. I've tried several > 5 BTC withdrawals in a raw from the credited back balance, and they ALL FAILED.

It's not a good news at all, it's a another red flag, meaning they try to calm people down without improving the situation. We must act now by legal means.

We have formed a group, and we have around 1400 BTC at stake together. If you want to join us, please PM me.
Have you sent out any replies? I sent you a PM a few days ago but didnt get a response.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
goodbye bitcoin, goodbye my USD,

Activity: 79
I got my 10 BTC refunded, from a stuck transfer on 25th.

I just sent a 0.5 BTC (because I hear larger transaction mess up). Nope, it's stuck.
zyk
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
Transactions > 2 Hours = 2018   says the scanner

mine haven´t been credited back.....I made 4 new withdrawls of which just one of 1.6 came through...

they resort to outright lying to instill futher hope ?

its affecting all transactions and every costumer !!
Activity: 28
Update - Statement Regarding BTC Withdrawal Delays

Maria Feb 04 • Announcements / Announcements

Dear MtGox Customers,

As noted recently, we are currently experiencing a problem where some bitcoin withdrawals are not being transferred correctly, affecting a limited number of users. Currently the problem is being fixed, but many previous transactions did not go through over the past days. Those transactions have now been returned to customer accounts in full, so any transactions that appeared to be "stuck" should now be refunded.

This problem applies primarily to larger transactions, so we appreciate your patience as we fix the issue. Smaller transactions should be fine in the meantime, and we will update you on the status as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

Best Regards,

MtGox Team
Activity: 56
Got the timeout message, sent withdrawal request in.. NOTHING. I now have a alarm setup to alert me if btc trade price is crashing.  Mtgox should have been put down after the first 2 times they caused a massive selloff in BTC.  No matter how this ends up with so many exchanges having troubles, btc price is going no where fast so why even bother with it.  Alts day is here and I will be ready.

i managed to withdraw few btc in last few hours, i would say 30% of requested
Activity: 1191
Merit: 506
This is who we are.
Got the timeout message, sent withdrawal request in.. NOTHING. I now have a alarm setup to alert me if btc trade price is crashing.  Mtgox should have been put down after the first 2 times they caused a massive selloff in BTC.  No matter how this ends up with so many exchanges having troubles, btc price is going no where fast so why even bother with it.  Alts day is here and I will be ready.
zyk
how can they skin the 0.001 fee if the tx never made it to the blockchain ?....wasn´t it proposed for faster processing ??

there you got your  proven robbery of those fees for failed tx....and of course who believes that they usually give  all those fees to the the network Huh?
Activity: 784
Merit: 1001
'Good' News, they ain't taking hostage our coins:

My >10 days old withdrawal request been automatically cancelled and returned to my account.

2014/02/04 07:55:50   In      5.00000000 BTC   136.19304189 BTC
Cancelled transfer because of timeout: Bitcoin withdraw to ****
2014/02/04 07:53:36   In      9.00000000 BTC   131.19304189 BTC
Cancelled transfer because of timeout:

Anyone else getting back their btc?

Same here. Five withdrawals which I initiated between 1/24/14 and 1/26/14 but never made it to the blockchain, all cancelled this morning due to timeout. All five cancellations occurred within 31 seconds of each other.

(I note that the 0.001 transaction fee for each transaction was not refunded ...)
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
But I'm yet to see any actual proof where someone has been actually robbed.

You won't until its too late..

Gox recently added AstroPay and MoneyPolo as Deposit option , but pushed withdrawals for these payment systems for later on..
They had a chance to bypass the supposed 'limitation' their bank imposed by implementing new withdrawals option.
Ask yourself why only deposit options are added for a payment system, without withdrawals?

Blame it on the banks, blame it on US govt, blame it on bad documents, blame it on holidays, blame it on bugs etc, its all delaying tactics.
Activity: 104
Soooooooo after all the panic and whining, they are actually NOT stealing the coins, just being slow and incompetent?

How surprising Roll Eyes

Nope, simply hundreds of peeps got their stuck coins back, if you would read any of the comments Smiley
hundreds Huh in the comments?
post me direct links, will you
I have several people on control, about 5% of txns go through, and they are small. looks like a filter is set on gox side

Well I've been supporting billing systems in the telecoms sector for years, and every time something happened (erroneus bills produced because of a new system patch, or balances not getting topped up because of a bug which we were trying to fix), people would come and accuse the whole company: THIS IS HOW YOU MAKE EXTRA PROFIT! THIS IS HOW YOU STEAL FROM PEOPLE! THIS IS HOW YOU'RE EARNING YOUR SALARIES!

None of that was true of course. There was a glitch time to time, and we, the techies would spend days and nights for weeks, trying to fix it. And after it was fixed, everyone's accounts got sorted out. But in the meantime, we received exactly the same hysteria you're producing now. OMG THEY STEALIN OUR MONIEZ OMG LETS FORM A GROUP AND SUE THEM OMG!

Yeah, they clearly suck, and they're clearly not handling the situation too professinally. But I'm yet to see any actual proof where someone has been actually robbed.

We don't need to wait for a proof that we have been robbed to act. When we have the proof, it is already too late.

I would be happy to be proven wrong and abort any lawsuit I might have engaged against them, but I sincerely don't count on it.

I don't necessarily think they want to rob us intentionnaly, but I think they messed up in a way or another, and I don't want to suffer from their mistakes.
When you think about it, there is simply no other plausible explanation.

BTC can't be withdrawn + lack of communication + problems with bank since months + smoke and mirrors with their "tx rebroadcasting".
What else do you want? Do you need an official statement describing how we are all screwed?
zyk

How surprising Roll Eyes

[/quote

really ...I saw three...and not a hundred... over 40000 BTC´s are still stuck and my 6 transactions included even as they are moved out of the scanner time and again to instill the false

hope every ponzi needs to be held together

Pages:
Jump to: