Pages:
Author

Topic: Broken BTC Withdrawals on Gox -- 2230 EST, 28 JAN: 1654 broken TX!! - page 10. (Read 176945 times)

zyk
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
fuuuuckkkkkkkk....even as all broken tx have alledgedly  been cleared now...they are not coming through the blockchain !!

anybody is seeing them already there?
zyk
resting 48 transactions the shit got cleared supposedly judging by the scanner.....

still my 4 missing transactions haven´t entered the chain yet....
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
i made two withdrawals today and they worked, hopefully just technical glitches 
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I also had one withdrawal held up in the broken tx list for 2 days, but i just tried another withdrawal (smaller amount) today, almost instant broadcast to the network, doesn't look like liquidity issue at Gox side, maybe some technical glitch.  

Why does that suggest anything? If Gox is wrapping up, they would not just stop sending withdrawals.They would do it proportionately, paying the longest game possible. A con outfit always has some customers that will excuse its behaviour.

Activity: 56
I also had one withdrawal held up in the broken tx list for 2 days, but i just tried another withdrawal (smaller amount) today, almost instant broadcast to the network, doesn't look like liquidity issue at Gox side, maybe some technical glitch.  
Activity: 25
if its really just a glitch which just concerns a "limited" number of withdrawls...

they should be obliged as is written in the ToS to pay those transaction with a markup of 25 % !!!

after over a week delay for a bitcoin transaction thats really a gross misconduct of doing buiseness and they are responsible and liable for those delays by contractual obligation !

Action clause anybody? Wink

Because they released that statement today, I feel like they're working on it.  However, come next week, I believe I will be contacting an attorney that accepts BTC in attempts to resolve this case (and others if they choose) on a contingency basis (no upfront cost, but offering them a bigger reward - the 25% surcharge that Gox will be required to pay out for their breach of terms). 
zyk
if its really just a glitch which just concerns a "limited" number of withdrawls...

they should be obliged as is written in the ToS to pay those transaction with a markup of 25 % !!!

after over a week delay for a bitcoin transaction thats really a gross misconduct of doing buiseness and they are responsible and liable for those delays by contractual obligation !

Action clause anybody? Wink
Activity: 1
I'm missing a 2 BTC Transaction too. Hopefully there will be a solution soon...

Same with me. Waiting for 2 BTC for 4 days now. Still nothing in blockchain yet.
Activity: 734
Merit: 500
I'm missing a 2 BTC Transaction too. Hopefully there will be a solution soon...
Activity: 11
From another thread on here but incase some of you have not looked at it

https://mtgox.zendesk.com/entries/26501000-Statement-Regarding-BTC-Withdrawal-Delays
Activity: 12
I'm in the same boat 44 btc withdrawn on the 25th Jan and still no coins and no answer to support tickets. 44 bitcoin is a lot of money to me and consequently this is a very stressful time. I need to exchange some of those coins for fiat so I can honor some of my financial obligations.

MTGOX run their business like 10 year old children. It's looking day by day that I've been robbed.

If I ever get my coins back I'm going to smash my Gox yubi key and never use their shitty exchange again.

MTGOX are not fit for purpose.
zyk
yeah thats funny but it can be done by fax...

whats Mt. Gox actual Fax number?
uck
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Does anyone else find it humourous that the legal center for foreigners has an appointment line that only speaks Japanese?  I guess you have to walk in if you can't talk the talk?
Great pull.  Where do you think the lawyer would need to be licensed? 
zyk
PLATFORM TRANSACTION PROCESS FOR BITCOIN TRANSFER TRANSACTIONS

Members may at any time transfer any amount of Bitcoins to any other Members as well as any other Bitcoin users even if they are not Members (the “Transferee”).

Bitcoin Transfer Transactions may be initiated at any time from the following page: https://mtgox.com/index.html. Transferees shall be identified by their bitcoin address.

Members shall be solely responsible for ensuring that any transfer of Bitcoins to a Transferee shall be a valid and legal transaction not infringing any laws including money-laundering laws and regulations.

MtGox’s responsibility shall be limited to using reasonable technical efforts to ensure the receipt of the Bitcoins transferred. When conducting Bitcoin Transfer Transactions with a Bitcoin user who is not a Member, MtGox’s responsibility shall be further limited to ensuring the transfer of the necessary technical data to the Bitcoin peer-to-peer network.

No Commission of any kind will be charged by MtGox for Bitcoin Transfer Transactions.

PLATFORM TRANSACTION PROCESS FOR PURCHASE TRANSACTIONS

Members may purchase a USB secure key “YubiKey” at the conditions and price set forth at https://yubikey.mtgox.com/. The USB secure key allows a Member to manage his/her MtGox account more securely. A manufacturer’s warranty is provided with the USB secure key. Please refer to the details of the manufacturer's warranty at http://www.yubico.com/yubikey. MtGox shall not replace any key lost by a Member.

Members may also purchase Bitcoin gift codes at the conditions and price set forth at https://mtgox.com/trade/funding-options. Gift codes are redeemable by any Member and may be delivered by emailing the gift code to the receiving Member. MtGox shall not be responsible should the gift codes not be redeemed. Gift codes are valid until redeemed. Gift codes are refundable at any time.

MT. GOX'S OBLIGATIONS

Except in the case of Purchase Transactions, Members acknowledge and agree that, when completing Transactions, they are trading with other Members, and Members accept that MtGox acts only as an intermediary in such Transactions and not as a counterparty to any trade. It is thus the Members’ and should the case arise, the Sellers’ and the Buyers’ responsibility to comply with any and all laws and regulations relating to the Transactions.

MtGox represents and warrants that:
it will use all reasonable care and skill in facilitating the matching of offers of the Members on the Site via the Platform to conclude Transactions.
all purchase and sale offers, as well as Bitcoin Purchase Transactions, made on the Platform, will be managed in an anonymous manner so that Buyers and Sellers will not know each other.
the Transaction Price is calculated on the basis of actual matched offers made by Buyers and Sellers participating in the bidding process on the Platform combined with the applicable Commission.
once offers to buy or sell Bitcoins are matched, such offers may not be withdrawn.
Transfer of Bitcoins in a Transfer Transaction may not be withdrawn.
it will hold all monetary sums and all Bitcoins deposited by each Member in its Account, in that Member's name as registered in their Account details, and on such Member's behalf.
it shall comply with any and all laws and regulations relating to offering the Platform.

So now its not anymore reasonable to excuse the missing of their contractual obligations by broken tx causes more broken tx.blablabla...whats-o-ever....

They are infringing their own ToS and should be notified to send the missing bitcoins out of their or even Marks pocket directly to the tortured owners !!

Who else wants  them to be be notified by a laywer ??

Subject to the foregoing, MtGox's aggregate liability in respect of claims based on events arising out of or in connection with a Member's use of the Site and/or Platform, whether in contract or tort (including negligence) or otherwise, shall in no circumstances exceed the greater of either (a) the total amount held on Account for the Member making a claim less any amount of Commission that may be due and payable in respect of such Account; or (b) 125% of the amount of the Transaction(s) that are the subject of the claim less any amount of Commission that may be due and payable in respect of such Transaction(s).

Those 25 % of 125 should be enough for employing one Wink
They are expirencing some unusual kind of a DoS attack. As I get it, someone deposits his gox account with lots of dust (small) transactions.
And when you try to withdraw your BTC, Gox uses its hot wallet which is full of that dust.  So, it builds your tx from that dust, and your tx becomes too large (with lots of small inputs).

Anyone with programming knowledge think this a fixable problem?  If so what is a reasonable amount of time, like a few days?  What are chances they are just being lazy vs. committing some sort of heist?  I hope I'm not falsely optimistic.  Sad

Activity: 28
They are expirencing some unusual kind of a DoS attack. As I get it, someone deposits his gox account with lots of dust (small) transactions.
And when you try to withdraw your BTC, Gox uses its hot wallet which is full of that dust.  So, it builds your tx from that dust, and your tx becomes too large (with lots of small inputs).

Thanks for explaining... Still waiting on my coins or a reply...
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
According to The Gox Report, daily broken BTC amount is currently going up by 7,000 a day (and rising), for a current deficit of 35,000 BTC. Does anyone have a figure of the total BTC deposited in their system? This would serve as a pretty good timer for when they will finally collapse.
Activity: 47
Merit: 10
No doubt
They will be closed very soon.
Every kind of withdraw will be slower than slower. It seems they are not dead, actually they are. You can't get anything out at the end.
Pages:
Jump to: