Pages:
Author

Topic: Broken BTC Withdrawals on Gox -- 2230 EST, 28 JAN: 1654 broken TX!! - page 7. (Read 176945 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Activity: 394
Merit: 250
for WTF exists a bitcoin - foundation then?  they are surely complicit in this heist with all those scammer personalities at the helm !

being member of BTC foundation leads behind iron bars -----  not sure if they really just worked hard enough for this image yet-  Congrats Wink
 !

Bitcoin Foundation's role is to lobby US congress to influence policy with the goal of minimizing regulations on bitcoin companies.  They aren't Mt. Gox tech support.  When it was forming you could buy your seat on the board with a big donation (like Mt. Gox) made.  These days they are well funded and I think we will see the removal of people that could reflect negatively on the foundation's mission (Shrem, Tux, etc).
Activity: 28
I'm waiting since 28th of January for 1.4 BTC to appear in the blockchain. Wrote two support tickets, no response.
Also withdrawl of €1000 from 3rd of January... not in my bankaccount yet.

It's not a big amount compared to some of you, but it's quite a bit of money for me.  Shocked Sad
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I got about 8 replies from the same guy today - basically saying nothing has changed, we're working on it, so don't worry.

Screw Gox! This is the seventh day I have waited.

Anyone intereted in following me on Twitter please do so and retweet a post or two (make sure @MagicalTux @BTCFoundation are in the first line).

https://twitter.com/Broken_Gox

http://brokengox.info/

I aim to piss them off if nothing else, and even embarrass them, so will keep it up for a couple of weeks.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
I have 19 BTC delayed from 30 January. Today I made more withdrawals - 13x0.5 BTC and one of 2 BTC. First 10x0.5 were broadcasted immediately but the others didn't appear at all. So, ATM I'm waiting 22.5 BTC...and I have more coins in Gox Lips sealed
zyk
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
then lets find out which interests are served by them  Cheesy......besides being suspended when found out to be a greedy asshole facing charges Wink
legendary
Activity: 1357
Merit: 1004
for WTF exists a bitcoin - foundation then?  they are surely complicit in this heist with all those scammer personalities at the helm !

being member of BTC foundation leads behind iron bars -----  not sure if they really just worked hard enough for this image yet-  Congrats Wink
 !
I am an foundation member and I sent an email to the fund.

Hello.

I am a member of the fund . You need to give an answer about the delay in the withdrawal of coins Exchange mtgox.com which is a gold member of the organization.
I have a week can not get my coins and technical support team is not responding. Mark Karpeles who is also a member of our foundation does not react .
Why do we need all this fund if it is silent in such difficult situations? Make clear, if they have any coins? Or hacked and they need to sue ? More than 40 000 coins is a very large sum for the system, you can undermine the credibility of Bitcoins his silence at such a time .
Sorry for my English.
--
WBR Amrenov Kanat
Activity: 16
I contacted a lawyer in Japan about MtGox withdrawal "problems".

I was surprised he already knew the case because someone already contacted him about it Friday. He said he will be able to take the case. Also, customers grouping dramatically increases chances of success. If you are interested, please reply to this post or PM me.

We must act fast, as time flies, our chances of getting our monies back decreases significantly.

I have a "very sizable" bitcoin transaction that has been hung up in a failed Mt. Gox transaction for 10 days now. I was attempting to remove all my coins from Mt. Gox (because I have lost all my confidence in them) and the transaction never made it to the blockchain.

I have received several (3) generic "boiler-plate" responses from Mt. Gox Support (the same message they posted on their Support Forum about how "this is only affecting a small number of users," etc. But I am watching the total value of stuck transactions exceed 40,000 bitcoins (that's $32.3 million USD at Bitstamp prices) and 41,000 bad transactions.

We NEED legal action before Mt. Gox absconds with all our money. The problem is getting WORSE. not better.

btcinsight, can you please post the lawyer's contact information here so we may all send him/her the specific details of our individual cases? This could turn into a class-action situation very quickly if Mt. Gox doesn't reply to legal notification.

It the lawyer English-speaking?
zyk
for WTF exists a bitcoin - foundation then?  they are surely complicit in this heist with all those scammer personalities at the helm !

being member of BTC foundation leads behind iron bars -----  not sure if they really just worked hard enough for this image yet-  Congrats Wink
 !
I do not think they would respond.
legendary
Activity: 1357
Merit: 1004
Maybe it makes sense to contact the Bitcoin Foundation that they influenced him and found out the real situation?
I haven't logged in Gox account for over 6 months. I logged in today and saw I had 1.20 Bitcoins left over. Went to withdraw and it is gone :[ My TX appears in the list so all is not lost.
zyk
are screenshots enough to proof the matter in case?
zyk
let the laywer know that according to their ToS he can make them liable for up to 125 % of the withheld value.......and in this multimillion dollar case he should move quickly after the beef

as the frenchmen is obviously preparing himself to escape, if not located and arrested ASAP !  am in on this as well 23.5 BTC at stake.....please keep us informed
Activity: 47
Merit: 10
I contacted a lawyer in Japan about MtGox withdrawal "problems".

I was surprised he already knew the case because someone already contacted him about it Friday. He said he will be able to take the case. Also, customers grouping dramatically increases chances of success. If you are interested, please reply to this post or PM me.

We must act fast, as time flies, our chances of getting our monies back decreases significantly.

btc or jpy? i have btc

does the layer understand what is bitcoin and how can he make gox pay?

In my case, I have BTC stuck in outstanding withdrawals, and USD balance. The lawyer is already aware of bitcoin as some users already contacted him about the problem.

they own me 20 btc in stuck. I will join you. What is the step?
Activity: 56
While idling on #mtgox freenode for the last week I mostly heard the error 'Outpoints already spent' (like my withdrawal, but large and small amounts of BTC were affected).
Dunno about 'Large Transaction Size', try asking on #mtgox.

can this really be a bug? or it is just a simulated bug meant to hold some % of medium and big txn. i am wondering are they playing with fire? I am not sure that we can't put them in prison if this is just a show
Activity: 40
While idling on #mtgox freenode for the last week I mostly heard the error 'Outpoints already spent' (like my withdrawal, but large and small amounts of BTC were affected).
Dunno about 'Large Transaction Size', try asking on #mtgox.
Just received mine after 8 days.

mind telling us how much?
i have suspicion that only small withdrawals go through
Correct - less than 1.

I am not an expert, but does the size of the withdrawal can affect the txn?

I mean all this stats http://skanner.net/MtGox/mtgox_tx.php like LT large txn etc, is it all complete nonsense or it makes sense for somebody here?
Why other exchanges don't have this type of errors?
Activity: 40
Just received mine after 8 days.

mind telling us how much?
i have suspicion that only small withdrawals go through
Correct - less than 1.
I've been waiting over 5 days for my 1.87BTC.

My withdrawal meets the criteria of a small transaction and a long time since trying to get it.

I'd like to see proof from anyone who claims they've got a withdrawal out.

Here's my withdrawals Im waiting on.
http://imgur.com/GyeCiYI

You can check the block chain and see that neither of those address have received the BTC.
For easy copy paste the addresses in the image are:
17x5PaYoome3hB3JPgBuXCXDUYTXgAncQV
1GrWpMn549zwuzQmYkgUTv3CpyK8HTzJwu

but to be honest not SO many people are posting about missing withdrawals.... I would say I saw about 20-30
 or may be gox had already not so many customers? what the fuck were I thinking?
Pages:
Jump to: