Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC down, Market dump. Is this time to buy? - page 13. (Read 2343 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 105
This time whales decided to go really heavy on us.
Technical analysis signals from all sides that bullish trend is broken.
Because crowd became more brave and HODLing good?

Good time to buy will be when we finally will find a good support for BTC.
But if you are risky longterm maniac - then yeah it is good time to buy now I guess  Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
https://www.empirehotels.io/
well this is a very good time to buy bitcoin, because after all this year bitcoin is predicted to reach $ 50,000 .
will probably stabilize back 2-3 months later
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
I see that BTC and all coin is down price. Do you think this is time to buy coin and make proftit? And what price do you think the price BTC can down?
Yes, indeed the price altcoin in market place experienced a very drastic decline. i think this is the chance to buy the coins you like because you can to get benefit. about the price BTC i think also down. all the coin prices dropped because I got the news that on looking from South Korea's market monitoring. perhaps that is the biggest reason for the decline in the price of all the coins.
Activity: 686
It's time to buy  Grin we'll get rit of some weak hands in alts. so many sell out , I hope tomorrow good news coming from the south koreans, everything shaking cause of SK and china drama. I'm kinda happy but somehow felt bad about the investors of BCC so much drama happening now , I wonder how bcc fall could impact bitcoin as media tend to sensationalize everything and throw every FUD to bitcoin.
Activity: 236
Merit: 0
This time really good for buy and hold BTC, next time BtC is increase 15k$
Activity: 621
Merit: 288
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
exactly the best time to buy for me.
10k level is still strong and this is a good sign to start to buy.
Activity: 27
Yes it is a good opportunity to shop. Surely the resurgence of the market we earn here is of great value. That's the way the trader lives. Buy low and sell high and I see it's the reason so the market is so volatile.
Thank you, do you think BTC will go down to 8k$?
Activity: 202
Merit: 10
SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY
If you ask me,this is the best and perfect time to get some cheap alts,might be the last time we will see a -30 to - 50% in alts prices,remember this is a bull season for the alts thats wht BTC keeps dropping its price,probably alts will recover fast few hours from now,people like me see this opportunity to make some quick profits from this big dip.
Activity: 406
Yes, this is the right time to buy the bitcoin as the price of bitcoin is very low this time. It is best time for all those guy also, whose has been sold out it at the upward resistance level. I am sure it will recover back in some days and make new highs in future.
Activity: 294
Yes i think this dump becomes an opportunity for us to shop a lot of coins, so when the price goes back up we do not complain and say "shit ... i want to buy coin but the price is very expensive". Grin
My guess is that bitcoin prices will not drop past $ 10k. If you are not fast, maybe the price will go up again and you will say as i wrote above.  Grin
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
I see that BTC and all coin is down price. Do you think this is time to buy coin and make proftit? And what price do you think the price BTC can down?

My advice is don't touch any cryptocurrency for now, the market is bleeding really down and unstable, almost all cryptocurrency are going down.. Just wait first until the market cooldown and when it happen you're good to buy. I'm sure bitcoin will find a way to go up later.
Activity: 182
Yes mante,perfect time to go BTC and ALTS shopping market will recover soon so you can get a quick profits from it.
Activity: 145
Merit: 11

this is our chance to buy bitcoin or altcoin because it usually goes down like this is very rare,indeed some people really panic when looking at bitcoin and altcoin other down without them knowing it this is a great opportunity to buy.
Activity: 191
Don't start buying yet maybe it is not done going down you might lost some of your money, but it is still up to you if you want to invest already cause im still watching the price graph and waiting until the right time to invest Smiley
Activity: 8
It is clear that currently the fate of altcoins rests in btc having minimal volatility.

I thought about moving to BTC but ultimately I feel that NEO will generate a greater return on profits

IMO if BTC can get back to the 13-15k USD range, NEO will resume its brilliant growth and multiply by 3x or 4x minimum.

Obviously some penny stocks like TRX or XVG could provide an even greater multiplier opportunity but for how long? they are just as likely to reduce in value at the same rate over 24 hours. If you are looking for an investment where you don't need to spend your whole life watching blockfolio, for me it's NEO
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
These types of opportunities never comes everyday so start buying today and put your investments in parts at different levels. This way you can averaging your cost and get more benefits in long run.
I agreed with you, this is a great opportunity that should be grabbed. The price of Bitcoin is decreasing and the market dump, so I think this is the time for buying. And whe you buy, hold it until the price of the coins increase.
Activity: 179
These types of opportunities never comes everyday so start buying today and put your investments in parts at different levels. This way you can averaging your cost and get more benefits in long run.
yeah Smiley i like you suggestion Smiley i agree to you mate Smiley this is the time to buy BTC the right TIME mate Don't mind anything negative Smiley
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
Of course.This is the best time for shopping.All coins are in dips.This also a good chance to new traders to start crypto trading

This is a great opportunity for everybody especially to those who wants to join the track because this major crash will gives us a huge profit afterwards. No need to think twice however be wise now in choosing what you'll buy so you'll not cry later on. I suggest to choose those coins that skyrocketed lately but now in downhill.
exactly some of us here see this not as in a bad way of dumping of the market but seeing this as the right time to buy or what ever they wanted to do for , this may be the chance cause we all know that anytime it may change for that it may back as soon as possible so this is was the opportunity for some of us.
Activity: 37
this is now our time to buy btc cause its in a low price now.BTC
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: