Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC down, Market dump. Is this time to buy? - page 14. (Read 2343 times)

Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
Indeed, we should buy some altcoins and of course bitcoin because the price of the cryptocurrencies are low and this is the best opportunity to get in the market of cryptocurrency and all of the people who missed out the great entry will have their second chance in this month because this is the best welcome for the new year by giving a lot of sales in crypto.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
Of course.This is the best time for shopping.All coins are in dips.This also a good chance to new traders to start crypto trading

This is a great opportunity for everybody especially to those who wants to join the track because this major crash will gives us a huge profit afterwards. No need to think twice however be wise now in choosing what you'll buy so you'll not cry later on. I suggest to choose those coins that skyrocketed lately but now in downhill.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
enjoy the panic of the market now and take advantage for the future. always enjoy and do not panic
indeed bitcoin is currently experiencing a drastic decline,
I think it's good to start investing again.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
enjoy the panic of the market now and take advantage for the future. always enjoy and do not panic
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
In fact, this is the best time for us to buy a Cryptocurrency using a $ or other currency unit. This is not a good time for Crypto Traders, even if this is good for the newcomers. Because every single Cryptocurrency that has been invested has declined. In this way, all Cryptocurrencies do not have the capability to postpone predictions about falling prices. Take a risk and get the benefit. Cool
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
Now that almost all cryptocurrencies are down, I think it is perfect opportunity to buy some altcoins as it will all eventually increase again soon. The sudden dip is just a phase.
Activity: 128
quarkchain.io
Of course.This is the best time for shopping.All coins are in dips.This also a good chance to new traders to start crypto trading
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I see that BTC and all coin is down price. Do you think this is time to buy coin and make proftit? And what price do you think the price BTC can down?

I think this time the situation is good to buy bitcoin or altcoin. now the decline is so great, it just has to be more patient to analyze the situation and the market.
Activity: 49
Absolutely. BTW Bitcore (BTX) hold the ground!
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
i see the price of bitcoin very dump so it means its timeto buy btc and hold until the price recover some bitcoin user prediction the price of btc on this year become triple so we buy some btc and hold it until few months.
It has been dumped and that's totally disappointing to many holders especially those new investors that just recently got into bitcoin. But for us who went through this for years then we know what to do. Instead of panicking  and being disappointed we can just take the advantage of this market correction. How? And it's through buying some more.

Great time to buy, Many great coins are sitting very low and I'm sure will turn into a nice profit.
Got mine and it's still on sale so get yours before they pump.
Activity: 252
i see the price of bitcoin very dump so it means its timeto buy btc and hold until the price recover some bitcoin user prediction the price of btc on this year become triple so we buy some btc and hold it until few months.
Activity: 329
AGATE
I see that BTC and all coin is down price. Do you think this is time to buy coin and make proftit? And what price do you think the price BTC can down?
Maybe there is correction of BTC price and other altcoin so the price is dump. Its time to buy some BTC and altcoin to increase to have better profit. I think the price is 10k of BTC.
Activity: 210

Yes, now it is time to buy and the price will moon in 3 months maximum.
Stay calm and buy now for long term investment is very good idea.
Activity: 61
Great time to buy, Many great coins are sitting very low and I'm sure will turn into a nice profit.
Activity: 141
It is shopping time. But I think it will be more profitable in buying Alts than BTC. Because when BTC reduce 10%, some alt reduce 25%, so when thing back to normal, you will get more profit in alt.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
The market keeps going down, and down, and down. It may take some time to recover. The whales are just taking advantage of the news that makes them dump their coins/tokens so that it'll create FUD for poor and Average-Joe investors to withdraw all of their assets.

On the positive side, it is an opportunity for small and big investors to buy digital assets at low prices. Poor and average joes are having their minds and feelings being manipulated by whales to keep dumping while they dump some of theirs to reinvest and increase their portfolio at lower prices and wait for it to recover and make a big push to the sky.
Activity: 338
Merit: 101
https://support.kraken.com
The market is in a dream spot for most investors who has actual dollars available. Unfortunatelly all of mine are in crypto and cannot benefit from the current situation. I will be waiting for a better times. I was prepared with 2nd deposit but the whole kraken problems won`t allow me to act on time. Easy buy on everything which is 40% down.

Hi SmDGrinder. If you're having an issue with a deposit at Kraken please open a ticket here and escalate that ticket using this form.

If you need anything else just drop by our Bitcointalk thread.
Activity: 238
I agree, it's a good time to buy some good coins
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
If BTC breaks support at 10k then more dip and probably a good time to buy already.

Market places is helpful to for the get the coin's prices information. Now all coin's prices down. So you will check the market places then you will get more information. It time to process. It time to exchange. Bitcoin is good opportunity for the all country people future improvement. It will connect the people so people share the some important information and plan to work to process. It will change any time. So you will check the market places. you know the time to buy and exchange. 
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
Of course , it is a good time to buy . If you have a free money - invest it in crypto now . Market can recover very fast , so choose a coins to invest , make order - 5% from current price and cross you fingers  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: