Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC down, Market dump. Is this time to buy? - page 15. (Read 2343 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
If BTC breaks support at 10k then more dip and probably a good time to buy already.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Nobody expected it. I think the market is giving us the opportunity now.
We must evaluate it well and invest it.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
If I were you I would wait for a little. There are no signs of recovery whatsoever, this dip could continue till end of February/ early March.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN
Yes, I see this moment as an opportunity to buy while the priced is dropping. If you still think it will drop more, invest slowly. That is why there is no need to panic at all, since in any situation, there will be a strategy for it. Many are now panicing, thinking about there investment and are afraid to lose them.
Activity: 807
Merit: 150
I see that BTC and all coin is down price. Do you think this is time to buy coin and make proftit? And what price do you think the price BTC can down?

Yes of course, dont miss this chance to buy bitcoin because we dont know when the price be high again.
but surely bitcoin price will break the record again in about 2months. just my prediction
dont wait for the lowest price of bitcoin because no one know about that.

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I see that BTC and all coin is down price. Do you think this is time to buy coin and make proftit? And what price do you think the price BTC can down?

Its time to buy soon, when you see a lot of bear talk and people refusing to buy BTC then its time to buy. I have some buys set up at 6-8k if we get that lucky.
Activity: 840
Merit: 126
Welcome back 🙏
Absolutely yes it’s a really nice time to buy some crypto..I myself bought 2 ethereums today and thinking to buy 0.1 bitcoin as well but not have more funds right now..if this continues I will buy more
Activity: 294
Merit: 119
For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!
Yes, this is the time for people Buy Altcoins, after many days the price is keep rising. Many people will complaint why Altcoins are dropped, but this is the chance to get the Coin cheaper
Activity: 284
Merit: 16
Current price btc is downing. If you want to rich, you should buy btc right now. Because if btc down in this time but in the future btc will in crease again. I think price btc will increase $30000 in 2018. If you hold btc now, I think in 5/2018 bitcoin will comeback. you should buy it
Activity: 266
Merit: 104
and time goes, the price still decrease. ill save fiat and see if there any bounce and than start buying
Activity: 522
I understand with mind that now it is necessary to buy. But I'm so tired of it all. It looks like i need to make a purchase and not open the news for several months. I'd rather earn less than get to the hospital.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Ofcourse! Its always time to buy alts/bitcoin if you keep it for more than a year. But your gains will be even higher if you buy now since its all very low. Just be ware of high BTC price per altcoin. low btc price = high btc price per altcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 19
I know that, the law investment and trading is like that. Regardless of the decision of some countries that will ban bitcoin, so the price of bitcoin and altcoin decreased a few days back. And the latest news from China will banned cryptocurrency, so the bitcoin price drops to $ 12,000.

But what makes me believe that bitcoin prices will be high in the future is, there are still many countries that still use bitcoin as a legitimate payment tool like America and Russia and japan. So, this is a good time to buy bitcoin and hodl in various time and then sell it when prices increase.

Right Russia and Japan are now into crypto. Japan has began in mining projects with huge investments and Russia has decided to invest into crypto especially into Bitcoin. I am sure once the banning gets over, crypto coins will again gain its values in one or two weeks i suppose. The situation will be normal in February, who knows there would be a huge pump in altcoins price and the trasaction fees as well would go down. Lets hope for it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
I know that, the law investment and trading is like that. Regardless of the decision of some countries that will ban bitcoin, so the price of bitcoin and altcoin decreased a few days back. And the latest news from China will banned cryptocurrency, so the bitcoin price drops to $ 12,000.

But what makes me believe that bitcoin prices will be high in the future is, there are still many countries that still use bitcoin as a legitimate payment tool like America and Russia and japan. So, this is a good time to buy bitcoin and hodl in various time and then sell it when prices increase.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

Yeah, they're going down for real and I think it is a great opportunity to buy some.
Everyone will be buying soon enough so timing is crucial so buying now is a good move,
and this time it is not even an option since even it goes down after you buy soon enough
they will recover and raise the value so much.
Activity: 76
Merit: 2
alts on sale - time to go shopping  Grin
Activity: 728
yes of course, dump and pump is very often the case, this is a common thing, this is a very appropriate time to buy coin, and I've bought some altcoin
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
CryptoFan
Just wait one or 2 days again. I feel like it's not over yet.
Buy the deep, yes, but you have to know when it is the deep. And nobody can see the future.
Let's just focus on graphs and mathematical analysis.
Keep Calm and don't panic sell Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Yes it is. Now is the opportunity to buy bitcoin when the price are low. You can buy it now, hold it and wait for the value will goes up and  then sell it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Yes shoping now an it will pump again you will get more profit because people buying again.
Pages:
Jump to: