Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC down, Market dump. Is this time to buy? - page 16. (Read 2343 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
If you want to start investing in the dip do like this
1. Check if the drop is more than 20% and make your first buy there.
2. If it went more than 20 - 30% down from the point where you first bought then watch the charts carefully.
3. If trend reversal happens (Price going up immediately after an extreme drop) buy again.
4. HODL
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
No one knows how much the bitcoin's price can dump, but I will still believe in bitcoin's strength. It has gained a lot of reputation to the crypto community, I am hoping for pumps after this month. If it still continues to dump, it is your time to buy, mate.
Activity: 41
Merit: 10
yes, I would buy here if I was looking to add to my BTC position.  Might gamble and hold out for sub-11K entry point but I'm not sure we'll see it.
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
Buy now and hodl. This is temporary, Bitcoin & Altcoins will eventually recover in a few days or so.
Users may have stepped on the break for the meantime. But no need to panic, price will be back on track soon.
Activity: 451
answer is YES , but you don't know market price will go down again or suddenly pump back to 800B market cap , so are you planning to long term holding ?
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
strategically, yes. since it's price has decreased by 40%, then might as well take the opprtunity to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 364
so I always try to make capital in several parts and buy also partially to reduce the risk. perhaps we will see a further decline…it's my opinion
Activity: 364
Quite a drop has passed today. On the one hand, it may seems that prices have reached a good level to buy, but there is always difficult to guess a most minimum price.
Activity: 1358
I see that BTC and all coin is down price. Do you think this is time to buy coin and make proftit? And what price do you think the price BTC can down?
yes it is good to buy now at this time, just don't wait down the price you miss the opportunity if bitcoin price increasing, still you wait again the down price? just buy now.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
It is too late. it was time to buy about 10 11 hours ago. Now some of them already started to recover. I like sharp falls they always give us good opportunity to increase our altcoin quantity for free  Cool
Activity: 241
TLS Group
I see that BTC and all coin is down price. Do you think this is time to buy coin and make proftit? And what price do you think the price BTC can down?

of course..... this is best time to buy altcoin for future...
Bitcoin dumb, i think 2 days again will be pump again and maybe with hugh pump ^^
hopefully it's all and what you say will happen in the next 2 days, because I have a sudden need this week.  Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 119

Yes, At this time, It's really a good thing to buy from the deep, As we already experience in the past, BTC and other coins have the tendency to go up after a huge lost, So I think if you buy now, You will earn double your money by the time that BTC or other coins come back from it's original state.
Activity: 182
Yes you are right this is the right time to buy btc because, btc has a many reason why thier price is down for now. Number reason, when pick season theres a lot of investor cash out on thier wallet and thats why the price of btc is down price. And i think after this the investor will come back and invest again to thier legit coin and thats why the price of btc will reach again as highest value of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I read that also when bitcoin touched 15k advices that it was a good moment to buy bitcoin, but as we can see, today it s around 10k , therefore it's very hard to understand when it's "the right moment" . Although There are no doubts that todays fall was important.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
-= OI =-

of course..... this is best time to buy altcoin for future...
Bitcoin dumb, i think 2 days again will be pump again and maybe with hugh pump ^^
Activity: 241
TLS Group
yes you are very precise in choosing the moment, if you want a big profit then you must buy today. to get a lot of profit .. this is a good moment. and you have to hold up to 1 full month to get a lot of profit
Activity: 126
Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency
In my opinion it is time to buy bitcoin. We can see 9K level as well if dumpers contunie like this. But every year on asian new year we saw dump on market. If I would have fiat money I would buy more bitcoin. For long term bitcoin is one of the best option to buy. I think until summer we can see 40K level.
Activity: 167
Yes, it is already obvious that this is the right time to reload some promising altcoins and Bitcoin. I believe bitcoin won't reach less than $10,000 because as I saw the chart,  there is a resistance in $11,000.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 887
If you want to invest bitcoin this might be right time to buy , and hold until price goes up dramatically
Activity: 347
Yes, I definitely think this is the right moment to buying. When everyone is panicked, one has to take advantage of this.
Now is that moment. I do not think that the cost of a Bitcoin will drop below 10,5К.
Pages:
Jump to: