Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC down, Market dump. Is this time to buy? - page 17. (Read 2343 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
yes btc is down its time to buy bitcoin.i expect will rise at the 800k again.the market now is red day.soon will pump but we dont know when is the time.so better to buy now before will pump the btc.
Activity: 2
Merit: 11
The market is in a dream spot for most investors who has actual dollars available. Unfortunatelly all of mine are in crypto and cannot benefit from the current situation. I will be waiting for a better times. I was prepared with 2nd deposit but the whole kraken problems won`t allow me to act on time. Easy buy on everything which is 40% down.
CnB
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Yearly dip, try to determine the lowest point and then hord Smiley
Never know what will happen but looks like we have hit some good resistance now.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
This mont is a time to buy and hodl Bitcoin. In my opinion this month is best month to invest Bitcoin because in the other months Bitcoin will increase again.
Activity: 168
Merit: 22
I think this is the best time to buy some coin,bitcoins price is down for almost a 30% from its last price,buy as much as you can and hold for its comeback.Crypto currencies are unpredictable,there may be pumps and dumps that we can experience,but its a natural phenomena for all the crypto and it is something that no one can control.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Crypto price is heavily driven by news and major player. and the main principle on crypto world is, buy when the price is down and sell when the price increase.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Greentoken-invest in ecology
I see that BTC and all coin is down price. Do you think this is time to buy coin and make proftit? And what price do you think the price BTC can down?
Bitcoin and other coin decreasing value is a good chance to buy, that's the beauty of knowing when to buy. The price will eventually keep on falling as I see it because someone is behind that. If you have resources to purchase coins now, do it. Then sell them when the price becomes bigger.
Activity: 98
No one knows whether bitcoin will continue to fall or stabilize, depending on your own judgment, and if you think it will be stable soon, you can buy it now.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
I see that BTC and all coin is down price. Do you think this is time to buy coin and make proftit? And what price do you think the price BTC can down?
At the time of south Korea dropped the ban on bitcoin in the country, at that time the price of downtrend bitcoin up to 21%. Maybe at least in my thinking this will reach 30%.
In other words, this is a good time to buy and to hold it back to fix the price and earn big profits in a short time.
Activity: 107

of course now is they time to buy. buy everytime on dips. for some hours ago all alts were cheaper. i bought onions and coss today. while waiting for deposits on exchanges the prices went up. this dumps of a lot of alts happen often. just take your advantage from them.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
If you wanted to purchase some bitcoins for long term and this money that you intend to buy bitcoin with is something that you can risk, then yes sir this is absolutely the time to buy some. A lot of people are waiting for bitcoin to dip to 8k, but I do not think we will see those prices.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
Yes, this is the time to buy at a low price when the market is in red. I am stocking up the coins I am eyeing on before the next bull run.
Activity: 70
I agree. Maybe there wouldn't a better time to invest. Maybe it can drop more a bit. But maybe it can bounce back so fast that you won't have time to buy. Now is the time.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
That's right! Now is a great opportunity to buy altcoins and bitcoin at a low price. The main thing -is not to panic or sell altcoins at a loss. Soon, growth will begin again. Wink
No one knows how much currency will fall to, if you have confidence in the currency, so now is a good chance to buy if you think the currency will continue to fall, so you continue to wait
Activity: 349
Yes, now is the right time to buy, because a price of altcoin and bitcoin again decreases, maybe a few weeks ahead the bitcoin price will rise quite high.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
This is right time to buy. market is in it's deep. The highest deep since this year. So if you still have enough cash it's time to invest and wait for the moon.
I don't know how much it's going to go down, but if you're really rewind bitcoin the future is good so today is a good buying opportunity.
Activity: 294
Be greedy when others are fearful, and be fearful when others are greedy.
Activity: 448
Merit: 130
3D-Printing goes Blockchain!
I think the market is in a scary position but who knows maybe it’s just a convenient time to buy some eth or other altcoins.. But think twice before doing anything lol.
Pages:
Jump to: