Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTCT.CO] [IPO-cancelled] BTCGARDEN MINER---Eyes to the horizon - page 2. (Read 197987 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Better they bought back then just closed and then start a new company. Would you have preferredthat?
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

Was the IPO just to get attention?

They obviously have no real intent of being a public company like ASICminer, Labcoin, etc.

What, negative attention? I personally would never buy nor support anything produced by BTCGARDEN. They pissed off a lot of people, not a great public relations strategy.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
How does anyone make money off BTCGARDEN?

Garden returns to being a private company where only the private interests (founders, private investors, early stage employees with stock options) will gain. By definition the public can not gain from a private security. (Unless the public purchases a product that security will develop and sell (miners))

You could perhaps talk to Garden about becoming a private investor if you hold several million dollars and are willing to risk the whole lot.

By defintion a company that has an IPO is no longer private.

No, a company can 'go private' buy buying up all of it's own shares. Look it up.

But they did not buy them.  They forcibly stole them back from everyone who held them.

Buying implies consent of the owner.  There was no consent.

Of course it's all a wash anyway since btco is highly illegal as is.  Unregulated securities and all that, so what's breaking the law when you're de facto existence is illegal?

The question is what scam were/are they playing at?

Was the IPO just to get attention?

They obviously have no real intent of being a public company like ASICminer, Labcoin, etc.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Garden returns to being a private company where only the private interests (founders, private investors, early stage employees with stock options) will gain. By definition the public can not gain from a private security. (Unless the public purchases a product that security will develop and sell (miners))

You could perhaps talk to Garden about becoming a private investor if you hold several million dollars and are willing to risk the whole lot.

By defintion a company that has an IPO is no longer private.

No, a company can 'go private' buy buying up all of it's own shares. Look it up.

By definition a company that has an IPO is no longer private.

So what scam were they going for with their IPO angle?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

So let's see

People bought IPO

The stock would be at 100x it's IPO value if it stayed a stock

They bought all the stocks back

So

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
good to have some new information from the vendor.
eve
Activity: 210
Power Hungry and high power consumption and inferior grade of chips and highly inefficient. Highly over price. Not worth your money and your time... typical china man.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Your chip are very low grade and inferior, Bitfury 58nm chip is half the price of yours, labcoin is even cheaper than bitfury, and cointera 28nm high quality chips are only $5.59 per Gh/s. I am sure hashfast are even cheaper.

This could be a scam trying to sell a vapourware , a Low grade Expensive goods. Old and outdated technology.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
We are planning to tapeout 1500TH+ chips in Sep(i,e, the 2nd batch of 1st gen chips of btcgarden. The 1st batch of 250TH of 1st gen chips will be in hand soon and will be deployed in china as you might knew) ,all of these 1500TH will be in hand in the mid of Nov, and

Do you plan on cancelling those orders, too?
Since you're still selling "btcgarden" chips, your problems in china seems not to be so bad at all?
Just wondering...
eve
Activity: 228
This is not good for my Chi... Yifu
Hello everyone

this post was written to ask :

whether you can find a way to DIY the PCB&SMT part in your place?

Sure can, I have 1 of Indonesias top PCB,SMT,Metal Stamping,PSU Manufacturing companies located 5 minutes drive from my house. They are listed on the Jakarta Stock exchange and I am already working with them on BitFury project.

I,e, if we sell you the pure chips and open source the PCB part,  do you have your own way to solve the other part? can you solve the  PCB/SMT/deploy plan all by yourself?

Yes, see above.

We are planning to tapeout 1500TH+ chips in Sep(i,e, the 2nd batch of 1st gen chips of btcgarden. The 1st batch of 250TH of 1st gen chips will be in hand soon and will be deployed in china as you might knew) ,all of these 1500TH will be in hand in the mid of Nov,

Oh dear, Alarm bell 1....explain your use and understanding of the term "Tapeout"

If you are "Taping-out" (in the true sense of the word) in September how do you expect to have (high yield quality) chips in hand soon?

A model: we sell pure chips(around 0.11BTC/GH , 3 TH as MOQ). we can send all of them to buyers immediately once we get it, and all of the open-source-references&information will be issued online in advance for sure.

Alarm bell 2, so you want us to pay you half the price of the Avalon chips up front for your chips (which are 19% faster than Avalon chips) but not receive them until mid November? Worse still, not have them mining until December?

B model: We sell the complete assembly just like ASICMINER`s blades.However ,this model will be more time-consuming and currently we do not have enough funds&Human Resources to do such a huge amount of it.(more than 100k boards needed)

Alarm bell 3, Yes I bet you dont want to go into board manufacture (at any cost) if 2nd batch chips are delivered in mid November, it would be pointless producing 32 chip boards @ 12.8 Gh/s each for delivery in December as the chips would cost 1.4 BTC (payable now) + board + BOM Components + SM + testing Cost. Even if we could get all of this done at your (china) price, we would be looking at 1.6 BTC for 12.8 Gh/s in hand in December?

C model: If you do not have a tech-background to do deployment but you have distribution channels,you can be our affiliate or group purchase organizer to earn the rakeback.

There will be no rakeback on this venture, people are wising up fast

BTW: our pcb for chips is 32-chips/board(400MH/s per chip), and it costs 25USD/blade in china.So if you have enough advantage on electric fee in you place(like WA state,USA),then this expenditure will not be a problem even if it is a little higher than china`s.

What is your predicted timeframe for a profitable return on a 12.8Gh/s blade starting mining in December, given that KNC, BitFury and your owd chinese 250Th/s have already joined the party? I could give you a timeframe but I guarantee ya, you wouldnt like it.

If you have any suggestions&preference(which model in your opinion?)&answers(do you have enough PCB-facturies in USA/your places?) please reply me ASAP,we are collecting infos,thank you.

Heres my suggestion;  Cancel batch 2 production now and sell only what you have "in hand" otherwise you will become a "bag holder." It appears you are up shit creek without a paddle and are trying to offload your financial burden on us.
What you are offering there my friend (in real terms) is no better, if not, a worse deal than what Yifu has been peddling.  Wink

cheers,
kev
Activity: 446
Do you have a address where I can send my btc to?
Activity: 117
I am very interested in buying the chips, waiting for you to PM me with the extra details of your nice offer.  Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
are you planning on taking preorders? do you have definitive dates? etc you should think carefully about this as you can see by what's going on with avalon and noone wants to be in that situation (company or customers)
Model A would be better.
Activity: 104
btcman.com
Hello everyone

this post was written to ask :

whether you can find a way to DIY the PCB&SMT part in your place?

I,e, if we sell you the pure chips and open source the PCB part,  do you have your own way to solve the other part? can you solve the  PCB/SMT/deploy plan all by yourself?

We are planning to tapeout 1500TH+ chips in Sep(i,e, the 2nd batch of 1st gen chips of btcgarden. The 1st batch of 250TH of 1st gen chips will be in hand soon and will be deployed in china as you might knew) ,all of these 1500TH will be in hand in the mid of Nov, and

A model: we sell pure chips(around 0.11BTC/GH , 3 TH as MOQ). we can send all of them to buyers immediately once we get it, and all of the open-source-references&information will be issued online in advance for sure.

B model: We sell the complete assembly just like ASICMINER`s blades.However ,this model will be more time-consuming and currently we do not have enough funds&Human Resources to do such a huge amount of it.(more than 100k boards needed)

C model: If you do not have a tech-background to do deployment but you have distribution channels,you can be our affiliate or group purchase organizer to earn the rakeback.

BTW: our pcb for chips is 32-chips/board(400MH/s per chip), and it costs 25USD/blade in china.So if you have enough advantage on electric fee in you place(like WA state,USA),then this expenditure will not be a problem even if it is a little higher than china`s.

If you have any suggestions&preference(which model in your opinion?)&answers(do you have enough PCB-facturies in USA/your places?) please reply me ASAP,we are collecting infos,thank you.
Activity: 238
I am one of those that wanted to know. Thanks for the info.

No problem Smiley
Activity: 406
what a sad end to btcgarden, is his attitude may have cause him this problem. or he get a good hedge from the price increase in btc.
Pages:
Jump to: