Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTCT.CO] [IPO-cancelled] BTCGARDEN MINER---Eyes to the horizon - page 4. (Read 197987 times)

legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

Again,sry for wasting your time and trust.

But in an environment that even google&youtube are illegal,to ensure the safety of our staffs( i.e.your coins)is indeed a priority.

Oh don't listen to him. You would find plenty of support if you find a safer place to setup shop and still wish to include the community.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
btcman.com
hello everyone ,we sent 32080 btc to burnside last night and now it has already been finished,thank you all.

our project is running well and most likely we will show our chips in the mid of Sep,nothing has been changed so far.Due to the shortage of fund, we might sell our 1st gen chips in future,anyone would like to be our reseller(experienced) please message me with your info.(suggestions are also very welcome)

I'm very confused. Your project is "running well" yet you just cancelled an IPO (which cost everyone a lot of time) because of being extorted.

I don't see how anyone will have confidence in you short term. I invested in the IPO when I could have gotten AM shares 15% cheaper than they are now.

I certainly won't be investing again. Once bitten, twice shy, sorry.

Again,sry for wasting your time and trust.

But in an environment that even google&youtube are illegal,to ensure the safety of our staffs( i.e.your coins)is indeed a priority.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
hello everyone ,we sent 32080 btc to burnside last night and now it has already been finished,thank you all.

our project is running well and most likely we will show our chips in the mid of Sep,nothing has been changed so far.Due to the shortage of fund, we might sell our 1st gen chips in future,anyone would like to be our reseller(experienced) please message me with your info.(suggestions are also very welcome)

I'm very confused. Your project is "running well" yet you just cancelled an IPO (which cost everyone a lot of time) because of being extorted.

I don't see how anyone will have confidence in you short term. I invested in the IPO when I could have gotten AM shares 15% cheaper than they are now.

I certainly won't be investing again. Once bitten, twice shy, sorry.
btcman.com
Anyone else find this incredibly ironic?

It goes to show that even though BTC Garden lost a bunch of funds on this project, they were willing to put investors first above their own interests.

+1.. This action definitely makes me trust them more if they were ever coming back for some other ipo (probably never going to happen of course).

Horizon too far
We will never arrive there
Our dream comes to end

it does not come to end
we just need time to come back to this mode.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

It goes to show that even though BTC Garden lost a bunch of funds on this project, they were willing to put investors first above their own interests.

+1.. This action definitely makes me trust them more if they were ever coming back for some other ipo (probably never going to happen of course).

Horizon too far
We will never arrive there
Our dream comes to end
btcman.com

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

http://i.imgur.com/wtUnCkf.png

Activity: 546
thank you for resolving this so quickly

I was very skeptical
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Not really, they are still going to do the project on their own, they are VERY well funded already. Their IPO's main purpose was really marketing for their upcoming hardware sale.

Thanks for that info, I didn't know anything about this hardware - didn't know they had any for retail. Does this make you part of the marketing campaign as well then?
Activity: 71
I received my refund, very prompt - I appreciate it.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
I thought that those ads were paid for before this but I don't really know lol
Activity: 392
that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.. this wasn't a marketing campaign  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003

Not really, they are still going to do the project on their own, they are VERY well funded already. Their IPO's main purpose was really marketing for their upcoming hardware sale.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 2066
Cashback 15%
Welp, that's one horse less in the race. At least for now. Good job on the smooth resolvance of this issue!
Activity: 266
Good job with the refund, best of luck in the future to our trustworthy Chinese brothers.

legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

This is really a shame as they were most likely the only public company with the ability to take a shot at the hash rate title.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
The buyback is complete.

I would like to note that the trade history will show that everyone paid a transaction fee.  That is actually incorrect, there is a display bug where the trade history assumes a transaction fee.

The buyback was at 0.01604 to cover your initial purchase transaction fee, and in the buyback itself the transaction fees were waived on both the buyer and seller side.

(tl;dr, it's a display bug.)

Cheers.

Thanks to Burnside and BTC Garden for setting the failed IPO gold standard. Wink

Granted this wasn't exactly the outcome that we were all wishing for, but it should give some faith to the community that there are trusted players who will see things through even when things go awry.
Activity: 644
Inspired
That sucks.
Terrible timing.

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
I knew they were going to fail from day 1 with a name like BTCGARDEN...BTC are mined..not grown.  

I get the same feeling when I look at the name "Icedrill".  Sounds like a name a 12 year old made it up.  We're not drilling in the arctic here, we're just mining bitcoins

Hurr Durr, yah that is soe troo!

And wut is a 'Neuromancer' anyway?  Wasn't that the horse that won the Kentucky Derby?  Derrrrp!

/ignorant of cypherpunk...still presumes to 'know stuff' about Bitcoin    Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: