Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTCT.CO] [IPO-cancelled] BTCGARDEN MINER---Eyes to the horizon - page 3. (Read 197987 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I am one of those that wanted to know. Thanks for the info.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
what part of no reply please do you not understand

Other people might be curious. And why is it even any of your business? WTF? If you don't care then unwatch the thread.

you can't read? he said don't reply.so don't reply...are you stupid or what? you can't understand the simple instructions?

I can, but there's no reason not to post information people might find interesting.  You're becoming kind of tedious so I'm adding you to my ignore list.
what part of no reply please do you not understand

Other people might be curious. And why is it even any of your business? WTF? If you don't care then unwatch the thread.
anyone familiar with the electricity power conditions&situations of US in details please message me(no reply please). We are thinking to find a partner there for deployment.

If you get 'industrial' power it can be pretty cheap, and you can also get natural gas very cheap now. So you just buy your own natural gas generator.

Anyway, here's more data then you could ever want  from the government. See page 117 of this PDF to see retail prices by state. You can get it cheaper as an "industrial" customer as opposed to residential. The industrial rate is about $0.07/kWh on average across the U.S and the lowest is Washington state where industrial power costs just $0.404/kWh and commercial costs just $0.0882/kWh. (At least this month.  The data is updated monthly)
Dubai or Iceland would be better options. Furthermore I would stay the fuck away from the fascists ruling my US bros atm

Industrial Power in Washington state is cheaper then either Iceland or Dubai. Residential power prices are about the same.  You'd have to go to Ukraine or Nigeria or Kuwait to get a better deal.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
anyone familiar with the electricity power conditions&situations of US in details please message me(no reply please). We are thinking to find a partner there for deployment.

If you get 'industrial' power it can be pretty cheap, and you can also get natural gas very cheap now. So you just buy your own natural gas generator.

Anyway, here's more data then you could ever want  from the government. See page 117 of this PDF to see retail prices by state. You can get it cheaper as an "industrial" customer as opposed to residential. The industrial rate is about $0.07/kWh on average across the U.S and the lowest is Washington state where industrial power costs just $0.404/kWh and commercial costs just $0.0882/kWh. (At least this month.  The data is updated monthly)
Dubai or Iceland would be better options. Furthermore I would stay the fuck away from the fascists ruling my US bros atm

Anyway, here's more data then you could ever want  from the government. See page 117 of this PDF to see retail prices by state. You can get it cheaper as an "industrial" customer as opposed to residential. The industrial rate is about $0.07/kWh on average across the U.S and the lowest is Washington state where industrial power costs just $0.404/kWh and commercial costs just $0.0882/kWh. (At least this month.  The data is updated monthly)
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
btcman.com
Unless...

1) Start IPO at .16
2) IPO isn't selling well
3) Buy the rest your own shares with what you have from the half-IPO
4) This creates hype, you can sell your shares at .17/.18
5) Do it until people don't buy at .16+
6) Refund .16 with still a big win due to the .16+ sales

All part of a perfectly orchestrated plan!

Ok Lets say this really happened. If its true then we'll have high volume.

http://www.coinflow.co/chart/BTCGARDEN

Nope. The highest volume was during IPO, with the exception of the buyback. The rest of the time the volume was nonexistent. There was one huge spike at 35k @ 0.016. This theory doesn't hold up.

I don't want to pull Occam's Razor out but here it is. I think its more likely that something happened and they had to buy back everything at IPO and paid for the fees for us than a was a carefully planned 32000BTC scam to make a few hundred BTC and give back 32000BTC to the people they scam.

The conspiracy never ends. I'm not sure if I'm on an image board or something when I'm on these forums. Trolls are strong in this site.

With that kind of money someone could have just made 180nm low cost chip, then told everyone it just didn't work right and keep half the money.  So it's unlikely it was some kind of scam.
Activity: 112
The conspiracy never ends. I'm not sure if I'm on an image board or something when I'm on these forums. Trolls are strong in this site.

"Sometimes a image can say more than thousand words"

"... NOT NORMAL ..."
Activity: 182
Unless...

1) Start IPO at .16
2) IPO isn't selling well
3) Buy the rest your own shares with what you have from the half-IPO
4) This creates hype, you can sell your shares at .17/.18
5) Do it until people don't buy at .16+
6) Refund .16 with still a big win due to the .16+ sales

All part of a perfectly orchestrated plan!

Ok Lets say this really happened. If its true then we'll have high volume.

http://www.coinflow.co/chart/BTCGARDEN

Nope. The highest volume was during IPO, with the exception of the buyback. The rest of the time the volume was nonexistent. There was one huge spike at 35k @ 0.016. This theory doesn't hold up.

I don't want to pull Occam's Razor out but here it is. I think its more likely that something happened and they had to buy back everything at IPO and paid for the fees for us than a was a carefully planned 32000BTC scam to make a few hundred BTC and give back 32000BTC to the people they scam.

lol bitcoiners...

give back 35,000 BTC = people call you a scammer.

I love you guys.

So in real world, if you lend me 3,5  million dollars for some business that I later cancel due to some random made up story and return your money after doing whoever knows what for that time, Iam not a scammer?
Also Iam pretty sure they tossed word "guaranteed" on their contract with some 2x of your investment if I remember correctly

It depends on the situation - but this was only a short period of time, a couple weeks. If it had been for a year or two and involved real equity there would certainly be a lot of questions raised.

But stock transaction reversals, glitches, and other things to happen on the "real" stock market as well, it's not just bitcoin.

___

Now, that doesn't mean I don't think it's quite fishy.  I do.  But even if this were a "real world" situation, I don't think anyone would be charged with any kind of crime... and it would actually probably take a lot longer to get your money.
Activity: 182
lol bitcoiners...

I love you guys.

So in real world, if you lend me 3,5  million dollars for some business that I later cancel due to some random made up story and return your money after doing whoever knows what for that time, Iam not a scammer?
Also Iam pretty sure they tossed word "guaranteed" on their contract with some 2x of your investment if I remember correctly

Scammer only if keep money. For your example it would be an ideal outcome if you were able to get your money back. Most of the time that can't happen because the money would be spent and you'll have to take back what he owes through selling assets and it will always be a lost.

For garden we put in IPO and we get back IPO. Only person that benefit is the person that runs the exchange (fees). Everyone that hurt are spectaculars that wanted to turn a quick buck.
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
lol bitcoiners...

I love you guys.

So in real world, if you lend me 3,5  million dollars for some business that I later cancel due to some random made up story and return your money after doing whoever knows what for that time, Iam not a scammer?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
lol bitcoiners...

I love you guys.
legendary
Activity: 1311
So are we going to let this bite the dust? Yes, we probably are all happy to even see all of our BTCs returned but what happened stinks. That story seems to be like they didnt even try to make a good excuse. And what, you didnt think that was an option before you raised 36k Bitcoins ? And how were these bitcoins just sitting somewhere in wallet just like that doing nothing for 2 weeks when there was all the fuzz about how fast you need to raise this IPO to begin with all your plans?
As I see it (from the talk about how you are continuing with your plans just without IPO money) there could easily be some big private investor and you just cut people from IPO as it would be easier and probably benefits you more. And that probably is some sort of breach contract therefore OP should be wearing SCAMMER TAG.

If you have concrete proof of what you claim actually happened, then he should. Otherwise no.

They had a contingency plan but chose not to use it. He doesn't deserve a scammer tag.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003
So are we going to let this bite the dust? Yes, we probably are all happy to even see all of our BTCs returned but what happened stinks. That story seems to be like they didnt even try to make a good excuse. And what, you didnt think that was an option before you raised 36k Bitcoins ? And how were these bitcoins just sitting somewhere in wallet just like that doing nothing for 2 weeks when there was all the fuzz about how fast you need to raise this IPO to begin with all your plans?
As I see it (from the talk about how you are continuing with your plans just without IPO money) there could easily be some big private investor and you just cut people from IPO as it would be easier and probably benefits you more. And that probably is some sort of breach contract therefore OP should be wearing SCAMMER TAG.

If you have concrete proof of what you claim actually happened, then he should. Otherwise no.
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Activity: 104
btcman.com
hello everyone ,we sent 32080 btc to burnside last night and now it has already been finished,thank you all.

our project is running well and most likely we will show our chips in the mid of Sep,nothing has been changed so far.Due to the shortage of fund, we might sell our 1st gen chips in future,anyone would like to be our reseller(experienced) please message me with your info.(suggestions are also very welcome)

I'm very confused. Your project is "running well" yet you just cancelled an IPO (which cost everyone a lot of time) because of being extorted.

I don't see how anyone will have confidence in you short term. I invested in the IPO when I could have gotten AM shares 15% cheaper than they are now.

I certainly won't be investing again. Once bitten, twice shy, sorry.

Again,sry for wasting your time and trust.

But in an environment that even google&youtube are illegal,to ensure the safety of our staffs( i.e.your coins)is indeed a priority.

Aiwii, would like to know about if GARDEN is planning on setting up "business" or whatever in another jurisdiction just to prevent some jerk like E_ANDY trolling around and ending up having the IPO or other things screwed up. Also, are you planning on re-IPO after your setting up in a new location, if successful

hello

yes. just as I said before, It has always been my wish to involve the community to our biz. I will try to build it up oversea and then re-do what we should, but we still need time.
Activity: 784
Casper - A failed entrepenuer who looks like Zhou
hello everyone ,we sent 32080 btc to burnside last night and now it has already been finished,thank you all.

our project is running well and most likely we will show our chips in the mid of Sep,nothing has been changed so far.Due to the shortage of fund, we might sell our 1st gen chips in future,anyone would like to be our reseller(experienced) please message me with your info.(suggestions are also very welcome)

I'm very confused. Your project is "running well" yet you just cancelled an IPO (which cost everyone a lot of time) because of being extorted.

I don't see how anyone will have confidence in you short term. I invested in the IPO when I could have gotten AM shares 15% cheaper than they are now.

I certainly won't be investing again. Once bitten, twice shy, sorry.

Again,sry for wasting your time and trust.

But in an environment that even google&youtube are illegal,to ensure the safety of our staffs( i.e.your coins)is indeed a priority.

Aiwii, would like to know about if GARDEN is planning on setting up "business" or whatever in another jurisdiction just to prevent some jerk like E_ANDY trolling around and ending up having the IPO or other things screwed up. Also, are you planning on re-IPO after your setting up in a new location, if successful
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
It's so regretful to see BTCGardon cancels the IPO, I wish this problem won't stop your plans.
Pages:
Jump to: