Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 37. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 107
August 17, 2018, 04:38:30 AM
If you start reading the topic from the first pages, you can see that the greatest prospect for investment most people have seen exactly in altcoins. But in recent months, the market situation has become negative for altcoins and only experienced investors understand that this is a temporary period and soon purchase of altcoins will again be the most profitable.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 657
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
August 17, 2018, 02:28:01 AM
My idea is that the altcoin is really profitable, but there are many kinds of altcoins. It is really rare to find out what is worth investing. In my opinion, the only investment and profitable is Ethereum. The current market is now a good time to invest.
In general it's not really profitable because most altcoins are scam.
If you look at the market now, there are big numbers of altcoins but it does not own over 50% of the entire market, it's bitcoin who's owning that share.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 03:19:00 PM
My idea is that the altcoin is really profitable, but there are many kinds of altcoins. It is really rare to find out what is worth investing. In my opinion, the only investment and profitable is Ethereum. The current market is now a good time to invest.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
August 16, 2018, 03:15:06 PM
On altcoins you can become a millionaire. And it's real! You just need to study the project and see in it a huge perspective and if you guess you will earn a lot of money.
Activity: 101
August 16, 2018, 03:03:26 PM
Investing in Altcoin has never been a bad idea. Because of lower investment costs, lower risk and, of course, lower margins,I'm happy with that profit.
Activity: 60
August 16, 2018, 02:30:08 PM
I think good idea is  altcoins investment because altcoins  have big future,after all we see in past,vitaly with etherum will screate somthing new .
Activity: 70
August 16, 2018, 11:21:09 AM
The investment in the altcoin is relatively low, and the price of the altcoin is more likely to double, but the huge benefits are always accompanied by risks. When the altcoin begins to collapse, its price may be zero at any time!
Activity: 212
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 11:18:26 AM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?
look at the market and think twice, very hard situation in this market, you should buy altcoins and consider the risks in investing, you gamble what you can afford to lose
Activity: 57
August 16, 2018, 11:00:31 AM
Should buy, now there are many altcoin prices are very low, although altcoin is potential but if we patience to hold them for a long time will have a great profit.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
August 16, 2018, 09:12:05 AM
In my opinion now is the right time to buy altcoins, this is because now the price of altcoins is cheap, I am sure that the market will soon recover so that by buying now we immediately get big profits.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 08:58:58 AM
I am sure that in the coming months there will already be prerequisites for a gradual recovery of the market. Therefore, the prices of reliable coins will grow, it is profitable to invest in them.
If it is true that we will see later next month the market will be able to recover or not,
Hopefully the crypto market can recover so that later the price of coins can rise too,
the most important thing for now is to be patient first
Activity: 158
Merit: 2
August 16, 2018, 08:51:45 AM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?

Yes we should invest in altcoins but first we should search for a potential coins cause there are lots of shitcoins on the market today we have bearish month but I assure the market will again and better to look for some good coins and hold for long term and we will get profit.
copper member
Activity: 153
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
August 16, 2018, 08:47:48 AM
2 weeks ago I thought that now the most favorable prices and lower they will not decrease any more! But the fall continued. Today I can say that today there are very good prices for crypto currency! But I'm very much afraid that soon the fall will continue again!
Activity: 252
Merit: 5
August 15, 2018, 08:18:19 AM
To be honest, I thought that now is the most profitable moment for the purchase of altcoins!
Although the market is unstable, I reasoned so that you do not need to wait for huge profits, and having a small profit on the growth of the coin, immediately invest in another.
But recently heard the opinion that this is one of the most dangerous misconceptions about the possibility of buying coins in a falling market. If you could not understand the prospects of the coin in a growing market, where the situation was clear and to some extent stable, then in a falling market, the economy adds additional difficult to predict factors, so the analysis of the prospects of coins is extremely difficult. As a result, you can get coins in the portfolio, which in the future will not be needed by anyone.
So now I'm confused whether to invest now or not...
copper member
August 15, 2018, 07:08:02 AM
I think now you need to earn another 280$ and urgently buy another ethereum. Because now very low prices, which will no longer be.
copper member
August 15, 2018, 07:04:50 AM
Yesterday the price for altcoins was very good! And those who yesterday managed to buy altcoins today are already richer by about 10%)) I think this is the best time to buy altcoins!
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 06:55:18 AM
I am sure that in the coming months there will already be prerequisites for a gradual recovery of the market. Therefore, the prices of reliable coins will grow, it is profitable to invest in them.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 06:14:45 AM
Alternative cryptocurrencies are worth to be bought and you can buy them of course especially for the current cryptocurrency market in this time.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 03:12:40 AM
Such a fall in prices for altcoins seems to me incredible. On exchanges, money is moved from altcoins to bitcoin and because of this, the price of many promising coins decreased at several times. I am sure that very soon the reverse situation will begin and big capital will again begin to enter the altcoins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 02:59:46 AM
Yes, buying altcoins can be a very profitable and rational step for investment. But in this case, it is necessary to take responsibility for choosing the project responsibly, studying its documentation, team and strategy.
Pages:
Jump to: