Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 38. (Read 260558 times)

copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 12:51:41 PM
I'm still buying because my investment thesis isn't based upon TA conjecture or the day-to-day or month-to-month price movements.

Crypto is too nascent and lacks maturity so you will have to base your investment strategy upon other benchmarks like taking a deep-dive into the tech and trying to, as best you can, understand how it works, how it compares to current/legacy alternatives as well as other competitors working in the same space.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 11:48:14 AM
in my opinion, now is the right time to invest in cryptors since the market is now on the decline. this opens up great prospects and opportunities for investment.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
August 14, 2018, 11:41:40 AM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?
The market is again experiencing a strong fall. The etherium costs $ 260(( and I think that it will continue to go down. Analysts predict that the growth of the cryptomarket will not begin until 2019. I think that the stagnation may last longer.
Therefore, you can not buy tokens now, it's too risky.
Activity: 57
August 14, 2018, 11:18:05 AM
I suggest if you want to buy altcoin buy the best coin like etherum, ripple, litecoin or dash. some altcoins have a good future compared than the new altcoin. Good luck Smiley
Activity: 238
August 14, 2018, 11:16:16 AM
My suggestion hold tokens you have until in the end of year eho only 4 months again and the price will going up.believe it
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 09:51:30 AM
It is worth buying altcoins, because there are really good ones among them. It seems to me that more and more scams began to appear and this is bad for the whole community.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 08:54:16 AM
Equity shares is totally different but at least it’s a way to make some investments. Recently i like to try new things, being open minded always make you win things in life. So in my eyes, buying some altcoins is nice.
The repetition of pumps can not be avoided, the price is now very low and I expect the growth of alts
in the near future
Activity: 1106
Merit: 273
August 14, 2018, 08:52:43 AM
Equity shares is totally different but at least it’s a way to make some investments. Recently i like to try new things, being open minded always make you win things in life. So in my eyes, buying some altcoins is nice.
Activity: 24
August 14, 2018, 08:49:39 AM
If you have confidence that later the altcoin will increase in price then the best decision is to buy it now because the market is showing cheap prices. If you are not sure and do not want to bear the risk of loss then you do not have to buy it.
Activity: 168
August 14, 2018, 08:17:23 AM
Price of altcoins will grow up. So it is a good investment.
Activity: 126
August 14, 2018, 08:04:23 AM
Buying altcoins is now really a worthy choice. But it's better to choose in favor of coins that have good potential. And for this it is necessary to take a responsible approach to a suitable choice.
Choosing a selection of stable coins and Altcoins may be useful in waiting out the current slump in altcoin prices. Altcoins are seen as risky, but their value remains stable over time.
Activity: 104
August 14, 2018, 08:01:19 AM
Bitcoin is certainly more reliable, but altcoins, unlike it, are more mobile and if you guess with the purchase, you can get a good number of x's
Activity: 26
August 14, 2018, 07:54:29 AM
Choose altcoins by researching it very carefully.
Activity: 30
August 14, 2018, 07:53:43 AM
You should follow your own investment plan. Buying altcoins will be good in future.
Activity: 457
August 14, 2018, 07:27:43 AM
Bitcoin and Altcoins are awesome chance to contribute. You can pick independent from anyone else what to purchase. You can contribute as meager as 20$ and you can do everything alone.

My recommendation is purchase altcoins, it is new market, as yet developing, not controlled yet.
depending, the market price if it is down we cannot buy it and we sell it when the market will rise, we will get many benefits. if we buy when the market goes up we will get too little to receive profits.
Activity: 350
The Future Of Work
August 14, 2018, 07:21:57 AM
Today-this is one of the most pressing issues!
On the one hand, I want to buy coins, because the price falls.
But on the other hand, everyone is afraid that the price will fall even lower. - We see it every day!
Every day we draw graphics with a new bottom! Lower and lower.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 07:18:45 AM
We all strive to invest money in projects with excellent potential in the long term. But for the reliability of such investments, it is necessary to take a responsible approach to the study of the project.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 06:57:53 AM
Buying altcoins is now really a worthy choice. But it's better to choose in favor of coins that have good potential. And for this it is necessary to take a responsible approach to a suitable choice.
Activity: 417
August 14, 2018, 03:12:57 AM
Buy at low and sell at high is the only mantra in the world of cryptocurrency. So it is the right time to invest in cryptocurrency as it is at its low now. You can purchase more coins with small investment. Buy coins below $1 so  more coins can be purchased with a small amount of money. Good coins I think are stellar, cardano, MTC, IOTA, NIM. 
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
August 14, 2018, 03:04:13 AM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?
Well yes. I do believe that one should buy altcoins and I do personally think that right now is a good time to buy alternate cryptocurrency because right now it's price is comparatively low and it will be more profitable to buy alternate cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: